Come get your Trump Bibles!

8,200 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by BluHorseShu
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TH36 said:

I just started this argument on another site I'm on and will get pounded for it but I think what's annoying is all the people who gobble him up like he's a saint. He's a slime ball politician just like any other politician is but yet yall can't admit it. DeSantis is probably a slime ball in a lot of ways too but he at least acts presidential. Going around shooting from the hip talking about things like leaving NATO has got to be some of the dumbest **** I have ever heard from someone who wants to lead the free world.
I just want the current slimeball out of office, don't really care about the rest.
Burpelson
The materials he's selling are all free, sucker born everyday.
JamesPShelley
DD88 said:

From the Babylon Bee preview:
Amen And Amen! Check Out The Top 10 Verses From New The Donald Trump Bible Translation
Quote:

• John 11:35 - "Jesus Wept. Which I have never done, by the way. Never wept. Not a weeper."
  • Nehemiah 6:15-16 - "So the wall, the big, beautiful wall was finished on the 25th day of the month, finished in just 52 days. Everyone said I couldn't do it, but I did. Our enemies were shocked, believe me. And the Babylonians paid for it."
  • Leviticus 19:27 - "Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head, but rather let it grow long and golden, and swirl it across the top."
  • John 14:2-6: "In My Father's house are many rooms, just like Mar-a-Lago, rooms worth a lot more than $18 million, let me tell you that."
  • Mark 1:15 - "The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news. Not the fake news like CNN. They're terrible, folks."
  • Daniel 3:1 - "King Nebuchadnezzar made a golden idol. It was so small. Only sixty cubits high. That's what they said. So much smaller than my towers. Sad!"
  • Romans 12:19 - "Vengeance is mine on my first day back in office, saith Donald Trump."
  • Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you, unbelievable plans to bless you bigly. Yuge blessings. So tremendous. You'll get tired of blessings, believe me."
  • Genesis 3:1 - "Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field. So clever, folks. 'Lyin' Lucifer,' I like to call him."
  • Two Corinthians 5:17 - "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. So much winning. Everyone says so."

Great post. More made up ***** An addendum. We could call it the new version.

Hypocrites rule.
GMaster0
From the website:

"IS THIS BIBLE OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BY PRESIDENT TRUMP? Yes, this is the only Bible endorsed by President Trump!"

Hmmmm hate to tell him…..

BluHorseShu
AG
Rockdoc said:

If only the TDS cult worried about Biden making millions off of China like they do Trump selling a Bible. Amazing!
Just in case you weren't aware...people can be concerned about more than one thing at a time.
BluHorseShu
AG
Im Gipper said:

Quote:

So I think that's good...I think. Except I wonder how many books it will have in the old testament. Nothing like picking who you like best of your voters...Catholics or Protestants.
It is the King James version.

Of course. Well, at least we know Trump sees Catholics as having the wrong book. If he was smart, he would have promoted both....but remember, I said "IF".....
Opalka
AG
John Armfield said:

Ag87H2O said:

The lefty's on this board must be worried. They're trolling hard today on this Trump Bible thing. Maybe the third times the charm.
Its all they got
As if Biden did this, you'd all sit back in silence. Sure.
Opalka
AG
BluHorseShu said:

Rockdoc said:

If only the TDS cult worried about Biden making millions off of China like they do Trump selling a Bible. Amazing!
Just in case you weren't aware...people can be concerned about more than one thing at a time.
Biden making millions of China is another right wing conspiracy theory....just like most of your talking points.
BluHorseShu
AG
Opalka said:

BluHorseShu said:

Rockdoc said:

Biden making millions of China is another right wing conspiracy theory....just like most of your talking points.
Meh ....opinions and elbows.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.