Biden up in polls, now leads Trump in WI, tie Michigan and PA..

14,580 Views | 191 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by FTAG 2000
Sq 17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not a poll but an actual special election to replace a republican state rep in Alabama

By Alabama standards, a moderate district running on a pro choice, pro IVF platform the democrat wins overwhelmingly

In a very low turnout election
SeMgCo87
AG
Polls are Statistical models, and therefore some of the most outrageous lies ever fabricated...

Without the basis (size, demographics, smoothing algorithms, translation, etc.), you cannot accept any conclusions drawn from it.

Then again, Dems will believe NASA developed earth temperature models where 150 years of data is compressed to 15 years, thereby setting off a screaming frenzy of, "we're all gonna die!!!"...which they did in 1988, 1992, 2008, 2012 and 2018.

So which one of those data points do we use to calculate the 12 years we have remaining?

"You are being watched..."
jrdaustin
AG
LMCane said:

LOL

"oh, all Trump has to do is win Pennsylvania now!"

Pennsylvania
Governor = democrat
LT Governor = democrat
U.S. Senator = democrat
U.S. Senator = democrat

U.S. House members = 9 democrats / 8 Republicans
State Senate = 22 democrats / 28 Republicans
State House = 101 democrats / 101 republicans
Do me a favor. Just admit all the DeSantis talk was just that. Talk. You never had any intention of voting Republican, did you? You simply wanted to stir the pot.

Because REAL DeSantis supporters wouldn't irrationally carry the Biden flag like you're doing right now.
John Armfield

[Calling other posters Barnes is a derail and a troll. You should know by now that's out of line -- Staff]
SoyTanLento
I'm sure Trump will have the resources to mobilize all these people to the ballot box.

Rockdoc
AG
ImSoDumb said:

I'm sure Trump will have the resources to mobilize all these people to the ballot box.

That's good. I hope all the left truly believes this.
eric76
AG
There are reports that the Biden campaign is hitting the ground running in setting up campaign offices in a wide number of locations and that the Trump campaign is hardly doing much along those lines.

Maybe Trump should have a new slogan: "Pay off my judgments and legal fees so that I am free to campaign for you."
ef857002-e9da-4375-b80a-869a3518bb00@8shield.net
Rockdoc
AG
eric76 said:

There are reports that the Biden campaign is hitting the ground running in setting up campaign offices in a wide number of locations and that the Trump campaign is hardly doing much along those lines.

Maybe Trump should have a new slogan: "Pay off my judgments and legal fees so that I am free to campaign for you."

I'm sure that's 100% right Eric. It's over.
eric76
AG
Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

We are not saying it is over.
Rockdoc
AG
eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Who's we?
ArbAg
AG
eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Biden's DOJ lawfare push will cost him more public perception (and votes) than he knows.
eric76
AG
Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Who's we?
We who are not saying it is over?
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Who's we?
eric76
AG
Rockdoc
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Who's we?

That's kinda what they look like!
ttha_aggie_09
AG
That's funny! I was referring to the scene where he is talking to himself
eric76
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Who's we?

That's funny, but it seems to me that the ones who are going around whining about losing "their Precious" is the Trump Cult.
Rockdoc
AG
eric76 said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Who's we?

That's funny, but it seems to me that the ones who are going around whining about losing "their Precious" is the Trump Cult.

Says the TDS cult.
eric76
AG
Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Who's we?

Says the TDS cult.
Cults are generally about the leader. There is no TDS leader. Therefore, no TDS Cult.
BadMoonRisin
AG
wouldnt it be Nikki Haley or the Rick Wilson from the Lincoln Project?
Rockdoc
AG
eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Who's we?

Says the TDS cult.
Cults are generally about the leader. There is no TDS leader. Therefore, no TDS Cult.

Biden is the leader of the TDS cult, and you're a member.
eric76
AG
Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Who's we?

Says the TDS cult.

Biden is the leader of the TDS cult, and you're a member.
That's funny.
Rockdoc
AG
Thanks!
Reality Check
LMCane said:

LOL

"oh, all Trump has to do is win Pennsylvania now!"

Pennsylvania
Governor = democrat
LT Governor = democrat
U.S. Senator = democrat
U.S. Senator = democrat

U.S. House members = 9 democrats / 8 Republicans
State Senate = 22 democrats / 28 Republicans
State House = 101 democrats / 101 republicans

Which one of those Democrats was polling at a 38 percent approval rating for two years-plus like Biden is?
Author of the TexAgs Post of The Day - May 31, 2024

How do I get a Longhorn tag?
ShaggySLC
eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Who's we?

Says the TDS cult.
Oh, y'all have leaders, the Mitt's, the Nikki's, the McCanns. Come on now Eric!
WolfCall
AG

https://nypost.com/2024/03/27/us-news/trump-leads-biden-by-five-points-in-new-national-poll/
Quote:

Trump leads Biden by 5 points in new national poll
By Social Links forVictor Nava
Published March 27, 2024, 9:22 p.m. ET
bobbranco
AG
NO WAY!
Claverack
WolfCall said:

https://nypost.com/2024/03/27/us-news/trump-leads-biden-by-five-points-in-new-national-poll/
Quote:

Trump leads Biden by 5 points in new national poll
By Social Links forVictor Nava
Published March 27, 2024, 9:22 p.m. ET

So much for the Biden cheerleading from the usual suspects.

Biden has a record. He is incapable of defending it. He doesn't even know what that record is at this point.

But most Americans know...

This is why he is so desperate to chase the Hamas vote in Michigan...

Quote:

The numbers tell a grim tale. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, since Joe Biden entered office, energy costs are up 32% (see graph), home heating oil is up 44%, gasoline is up 33%, and electricity and natural gas are both up 29%. And unlike other goods, energy is a necessity for most people. Economists would say it is "inelastic," which means that when energy prices go up, there won't be a drop-off in demand people will continue to buy it.

Those costs are felt by every one of us, a fact the Biden Administration refuses to tell the truth about.

They are going to pay a price for gaslighting the American people in November.

Rockdoc
AG
And now they're saying Kennedy is going to drain away a ton of votes from Biden the vegetable.
bobbranco
AG
Of course. Kennedy is almost* the same as Biden.

*Has the Kennedy name and is another non-catholic Catholic weirdo.
InfantryAg
AG
Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Well, if you think we've been better off under Biden, I don't know what to tell you, other than you're too far gone
seems like a skill issue, my life is unequivocally better in all aspects in 2024 than it was in 2019
So I guess you don't buy groceries or pay for gas for your vehicles, or pay for insurance on said vehicles or insurance on your home or life. Wow, you've got it made!!!
my annual spending is up ~20% in that span. meanwhile my income is up 75% and my net worth 200%. thank you biden!
and all for the small price of the rest of America going backwards. But hey F everyone else, they can work longer and scrimp by to make it, as long as you got yours.
Reality Check
Stunning development for Pennsylvania in 2024,.. they might actually have to follow the law.

Quote:

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit ruled Wednesday that Pennsylvania may enforce state law requiring envelopes for mail-in ballots to be dated and include the voter's signature.

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/third-circuit-court-rules-pennsylvania-must-only-count-mail-ballots-dates?utm_source=mux&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tw
Author of the TexAgs Post of The Day - May 31, 2024

How do I get a Longhorn tag?
Barnyard96
AG
Define "may" enforce state law please.
Jack Boyette
LMCane said:

every poll so far shows RFK pulling just as many Republicans as democrat voters

Kanye ran in 2020- how did that work out for Trump?

Uh….no…they don't.
ArbAg
AG
eric76 said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

Who's we?

You and the rest of the world must be seeing different videos of President Mr. Magoo.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.