Biden up in polls, now leads Trump in WI, tie Michigan and PA..

14,632 Views | 191 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by FTAG 2000
Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My life is much better now too!

Has NOTHING to do with Sleepy Joe or his commie cohorts!

I'm Gipper
BarnacleBill
AG
policywonk98 said:

I don't disagree that Trumps poll advantages were always going to disappear in swing states.

But it does not take away the fact that he is just as likely to win either PA, MI, or WI as he is likely to lose.

Also, you failed to report that just like Biden has closed the gap in WI and MI, Trump has closed the gap in PA in latest polling.

Also, it's starting to look more and more like Kennedy negatively impacts Biden more than Trump.

Margin of victory for Biden was 43.000 votes TOTAL between AZ, GA, and WI. That is out of nearly 12 million cast.

Trump is not losing the 25 states he won in both 2016 and 2020.

The questions not become has Biden done enough to hold onto AZ, GA and all of MI, WI, and PA.

He's losing national polling. Now, I've preached along time on this forum that national polls don't matter. They don't. It only matters how a presidential candidate is doing in the states they need to get to 270.

But national polling give some indications of strength of support among a candidates base.

At no time in 2016 or 2020 did Trump ever beat Hillary or Biden in the national poll avg.

The closest Trump got to Biden in the national average was -3.4 in the second week of April 2020.

Currently Trump is up about +2.

People like Biden less in 2024 than 2020. There can be no denying this at this point. And the thing about Trump is that yeah, the people that didn't like Trump last time, like him even less this time. But at Bidens margin of victory, Trumps margin defeat, it's anyone's election.

And Kennedy is absolutely going to be a factor. And I think he might end up being a factor in more than just current swing states. He's tracking with voters more like Johnson did in 2016 and he's got a lot more name rec than Gary Johnson. In 2016 Johnson got 4% in NH. Hillary won the state 46.8 to Trumps 46.4. But Johnson is no Kennedy running in NH. That one is going to be interesting to watch. As will how he runs in NV, AZ and NM. Obviously a candidate like Kennedy gains most support from voters who would not vote for Biden or Trump anyway. But again, with the Margins of victory in the states that matter, it will not take many 2020 voters in Bidens camp to say screw this old geezer that can't string a sentence together I'm voting for the old geezer that sounds like he's talking with rocks in his throat but he can do lots of pushups.

Oh and another thing. While many of these polls don't get done this early and Aug-Oct is when they really tell a tale. Trump is Killing Biden in likely voter polls right now.

Thank you for the excellent analysis. Quite refreshing from the rest of the food fight on this thread.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Isn't Michgan and Wisconsin two of the states that magically found 100k plus votes at 3am and they were all for one candidate?
Old McDonald
Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Well, if you think we've been better off under Biden, I don't know what to tell you, other than you're too far gone
seems like a skill issue, my life is unequivocally better in all aspects in 2024 than it was in 2019
So I guess you don't buy groceries or pay for gas for your vehicles, or pay for insurance on said vehicles or insurance on your home or life. Wow, you've got it made!!!
my annual spending is up ~20% in that span. meanwhile my income is up 75% and my net worth 200%. thank you biden!
Rockdoc
AG
Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Well, if you think we've been better off under Biden, I don't know what to tell you, other than you're too far gone
seems like a skill issue, my life is unequivocally better in all aspects in 2024 than it was in 2019
So I guess you don't buy groceries or pay for gas for your vehicles, or pay for insurance on said vehicles or insurance on your home or life. Wow, you've got it made!!!
my annual spending is up ~20% in that span. meanwhile my income is up 75% and my net worth 200%. thank you biden!

Then vote for the vegetable. He needs you.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Do you believe a majority of Americans have experienced the same success and growth as you in that time period? Would you credit Biden and his policies for this income growth or was it done because action you took or luck/timing?
WHOOP!'91
AG
Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You figure Biden's policies, not your skill as you said earlier, are responsible for the increases?
Hoyt Ag
AG
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Do you believe a majority of Americans have experienced the same success and growth as you in that time period? Would you credit Biden and his policies for this income growth or was it done because action you took or luck/timing?
Neither. They are FOS as usual.
ShaggySLC
Bryanisbest said:

Classic DSL syndrome.
Huge fan of DeSantis, no syndrome here, would have happily voted for him
Logos Stick
Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

meanwhile my income is up 75% and my net worth 200%. thank you biden!

No its not.
one safe place
Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Going from $1.00 an hour to $1.75 an hour and net worth from $2,000 to $4,000 is huge, no doubt about it.

Did I mention I catch a limit of fish every time I go?

What biden policies have created this windfall, real or imaginary, for you?
jwhaby
Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Bump in minimum wage?
Rockdoc
AG
Logos Stick said:

Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

No it's not.

Yeah he's campaigning. 100% BS.
TxAgPreacher
S
LMCane said:

It's hard to believe a grown human can't comprehend that SIMPLY POSTING TODAY'S POLL RESULTS is not a poster calling for Biden to be re-elected.

But I can understand how the true believers cannot tolerate any look at reality other than constant praise of their saint.

for those who can't figure it out:

I want Trump to beat Biden.

But he won't do it- because he is an awful candidate and screwed the pooch in 2020.

Which is what many of us have been stating for 2 years now.
TDS is strong with this one. Trump is way up. It may not matter if we have another ballot dump. We will see.
JWinTX
Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Now look at the average blue collar worker that your party abandoned…
JWinTX
TxAgPreacher said:

LMCane said:

It's hard to believe a grown human can't comprehend that SIMPLY POSTING TODAY'S POLL RESULTS is not a poster calling for Biden to be re-elected.

But I can understand how the true believers cannot tolerate any look at reality other than constant praise of their saint.

But he won't do it- because he is an awful candidate and screwed the pooch in 2020.

TDS is strong with this one. Trump is way up. It may not matter if we have another ballot dump. We will see.

I want Trump to win, too, but that ballot dump and those printers not stopping well into the night after the election aren't making those purple states any easier for Trump to win. All of these polls are psyops to help make people believe Biden wins without cheating. That's impossible to believe if counties only produce thousands of votes for one person in the middle of the night like we saw in Wisconsin in 2020.
ShaggySLC
JWinTX said:

TxAgPreacher said:

LMCane said:

I want Trump to win, too, but that ballot dump and those printers not stopping well into the night after the election aren't making those purple states any easier for Trump to win. All of these polls are psyops to help make people believe Biden wins without cheating. That's impossible to believe if counties only produce thousands of votes for one person in the middle of the night like we saw in Wisconsin in 2020.
The same would be true for any Republican candidate not named Nikki Haley or a Romney type.
Wooahhhh
AG
because the fascists will lower those prices for us when they're in office?
DrEvazanPhD
Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

I'm guessing you own a home? That probably explains the 200% bump in net worth. And that ain't "skillz"
rgag12
AG
JWinTX said:

TxAgPreacher said:

LMCane said:

People have forgotten, and it was a side note in the wake of the stunning 2016 end result, but Hilary Clinton gave us a view into the rust belt gerrymandering on election night 2016. Democrats know that republicans can't win unless they get either PA, WI, or MI. They also have strongholds in each of those states biggest cities.

On election night 2016 Hilary was going ballistic and calling the DNC leaders in Philly and Detroit frantically wanting to know what was going on. Turns out the leaders in those cities were caught napping whether it be from taking easy dem victories for granted after the Obama years, or discounting Trump's chances. They were not ready for a tight race.

In 2020 they were ready. When the time came they collected more than enough votes to swing a tight race. If I had to guess, I don't think they're going to discount Trump again, they'll be ready to swing the election if needed.
e=mc2
AG
Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Lol! No one believes you. The only people that have seen such jumps live in DC.
BigRobSA
Wooahhhh said:

because the fascists will lower those prices for us when they're in office?

Fascists are in office now.

Mandating "vaccines"*, EVs, electric stoves, etc is fascism. Trump is a liberal dumbass, but he's not a fascist.
JWinTX
ShaggySLC said:

JWinTX said:

TxAgPreacher said:

LMCane said:

The same would be true for any Republican candidate not named Nikki Haley or a Romney type.

I agree completely
bobbranco
AG
Logos Stick said:

Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

No its not.
Could be. Some states were forced to double minimum wage.

The new McDonald's. Right. Lol.
AgDad121619
AG
Drahknor03 said:

Same poll:

this created a random thought - would RFK be tabbed to replace Biden after the convention? Seems doubtful but they don't have a good plugin or we would already know who was most likely. Could also see RFK telling them to go pound sand given the lack of security he was granted when he was still trying to challenge within the party
JWinTX
AgDad121619 said:

Drahknor03 said:

Same poll:

this created a random thought - would RFK be tabbed to replace Biden after the convention? Seems doubtful but they don't have a good plugin or we would already know who was most likely. Could also see RFK telling them to go pound sand given the lack of security he was granted when he was still trying to challenge within the party

Newsom will be their replacement…he has been warming up in the bullpen for years preparing for this
mccjames
AG
Way too early to be accurate. Also in the last 2 elections they way underestimated republican votes.
Easy come, Easy go
ttu_85
Rockdoc said:

We know you're a Biden lib. It's ok, somebody has to be.
Where has he said he is a Biden Lib ???

My posting history is rock solid right and I dont like Trump compared to other options because he is too soft on the left. Now granted I'd take Trump over Biden, Harris, Newsom or those traitorous turds any day.

But some of you goose steppers see ANY criticism of Trump as that person being a lib or a CM which is in many cases is r*etarded and entirely wrong.

With the goose stepping crowd, its not about the Nation, its not about the Conservative movement, its about the MAN-- and that make these types total morons if not dangerous.
ttu_85
Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Bawahahahah, Really Biden is the reason your net worth has hit an estimated 100K. Now run the numbers building in inflation by using 2019 dollars.

If you depend on a rapidly expanding debt and money supply expansion to bloat your net worth, you are not a producer but a taker or parasite.
IslanderAg04
Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Don't have kids do you.
JWinTX
ttu_85 said:

Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Bawahahahah, Really Biden is the reason your net worth has hit an estimated 100K. Now run the numbers building in inflation by using 2019 dollars.

If you depend on a rapidly expanding debt and money supply expansion to bloat your net worth, you are not a producer but a taker or parasite.

That poster is probably a government worker, gay, no kids, and overly degreed…then gives Dear Obama'a puppet credit to help keep the grift going.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Taking voter fraud out of the equation for now (sort of like saying in baseball, "if we were talking hitting batting practice pitching...", but stay with me): I have to believe Kennedy will take some votes in the union states like Mich, Wis, and Penn. He may also take some potential Trump ones in Ohio as well.
Barnyard96
AG
Same poll, but with Kennedy too.
Old McDonald
IslanderAg04 said:

Old McDonald said:

Prosperdick said:

Old McDonald said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Don't have kids do you.
i had 2 during that time span! big reason for my improvement in life quality, among other things
Rockdoc
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Same poll, but with Kennedy too.

So that looks like Trump behind to some posters? I must be looking at it wrong.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.