Feds raiding Diddy's houses

14,476 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by Irish 2.0
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ruh roh

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
TexAgs91
AG
What's a Diddy?
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Madman
AG
annie88 said:

Ruh roh

Supposedly it just says Diddy name dropped that he could get you an introduction if you did the right favor for diddy.

one safe place
aTm2004 said:

Maybe rap will eventually just vanish.
El Gallo Blanco
annie88 said:

People have been speaking out on him for a long time now.

Out of curiosity, what people?
Tupac
Fifty Cent
Katt Williams
I forget who else
usmcbrooks
Cuba Gooding Jr........again.

Quote:

A music producer who sued Sean "Diddy" Combs for sexual assault in February added actor Cuba Gooding Jr. to his complaint Monday.

Rodney Jones, known professionally as Lil Rod, accused Gooding of "sexually harassing and assaulting" him in the new version of the suit obtained by Fox News Digital. The "Surgical" producer claimed Gooding began "touching, groping, and fondling" him during a party on a yacht rented by Combs in the U.S. Virgin Islands in January 2023.
annie88
AG
TexAgs91 said:

What's a Diddy?
Used to be a Puffy.
annie88
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

annie88 said:

People have been speaking out on him for a long time now.

Out of curiosity, what people?
Tupac
Fifty Cent
Katt Williams
I forget who else

Well, not so long for Tupac.

Yea, tacky, I know.
annie88
AG
I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but Trump has actually fought trafficking and sex abuse ... bigly.

But yes, I'm sure the media will push that and ignore him with all others. Just like they did with Weinstein and Epstein. Same with Ed Buck. It's (D)different.
El Gallo Blanco
usmcbrooks said:

Cuba Gooding Jr........again.

I have always thought this dude was gay. Go back and watch "Boyz N Tha Hood"...it's pretty awkward when he tries to be masculine or hollar at the ladies. So unnatural to him he can't even fake it.
zephyr88
AG
P-Diddler
Psycho Bunny
And Harry doesn't have the protection of the crown. He's f******
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

The universe is cold and unfeeling, the only constant is chaos.

The game of life is rigged death always wins.
Rapier108
Psycho Bunny said:

Why, because Diddy dropped his name and said he'll introduce you to him for something in return?
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
annie88
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

But he has his race-pushing, narcissistic gold digger wife who has cu-ckolded him.

So there's that.

Breaking next week: Harry and Meghan to head back to the UK to resume their Royal duties.
91AggieLawyer
AG
aTm2004 said:

Who knows…

Since I'm pretty sure the whole border thing is a mass human trafficking project (think democrat money laundering schemes), I'd bet money this is true.
C@LAg
Psycho Bunny said:

did you even read the article?

According to the docs, Jones claimed that the Duke of Sussex, 39, and other A-listers' "affiliation" added to Diddy's "legitimacy."

The court papers do not suggest that Harry was involved in any wrongdoing or criminal activity in conjunction with Diddy.

The UK royal is not a defendant nor has he been incriminated. His moniker also only appears once in the documents.

Harry's name was used by the man (Jones) filing the papers, saying access to A-listers legitimized Diddy

Not that Harry was lining up for boys.
Build It
AG
Where is Diddy?
C@LAg
Build It said:

Where is Diddy?
hanging with Hunter?

ooops. phrasing.
Nanomachines son
Beerosch said:

I'm calling my shot now. He was involved in both the Tupac and Biggie murders.

This thread has a ton of information and links to other long threads others have made but yes you would be correct. He likely ordered the hit on Tupac and likely was connected to Biggie's death too. Then used these deaths to push himself to the forefront of the industry.

The links everywhere are extensive and the implication is that his mentor has been doing this since the 1960s and there are major connections to the major Chicago mob families as well as Epstein and political figures like Obama.

The vast majority of the hip hop stars were people he was blackmailing.

He was not the leader but was a bishop and was himself controlled by others.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Should have smoked a Jeffrey.

YouBet
AG
So did he end up fleeing the country as reported?
Build It
AG
YouBet said:

So did he end up fleeing the country as reported?

Saw this article claiming he's still in the US. But that's exactly what I'd say, while secretly boarding a yacht to the Emirates.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-03-27/where-is-diddy-sources-say-sean-combs-remains-in-u-s-amid-widening-sex-trafficking-probe
Madman
AG
Katt Williams now starting to imply that Kevin Hart is wrapped up in this

YouBet
AG
Who is Katt Williams?
Fenrir
He has been anti Kevin Hart for a long time. He says no one gets that big that fast and has insinuated that there are less than pleasant reasons for that.

I'm not saying that there is or is not any substance to those thoughts, just that they aren't particularly new.
Madman
AG
YouBet said:

Who is Katt Williams?

I would call him a very funny comic. But probably not for most people.
Psycho Bunny
Truth teller and someone who goes against the system. Dude is a legend.

Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

The universe is cold and unfeeling, the only constant is chaos.

The game of life is rigged death always wins.
Anubus
Vote or Die!!!
texag84
AG
Biden getting pardon ready at direction of Obama and Clinton
BboroAg
AG
So …..another Epstein
Nanomachines son
BboroAg said:

So …..another Epstein

Yep and apparently just as well connected.
Ag with kids
AG
Sounds to me like the latest way to settle feuds in the rap world is lawsuits accusing gay sex and sex trafficking.

Better than just drive-by shooting I guess...
usmcbrooks
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/former-syracuse-player-brendan-paul-arrested-on-drug-charges-accused-of-being-sean-diddy-combs-mule/#:~:text=Former%20Syracuse%20guard%20Brendan%20Paul,enforcement%20told%20the%20Associated%20Press.

Things are getting interesting.

Quote:

Former Syracuse guard Brendan Paul was arrested Monday on two drug-related charges, per Miami-Dade (Florida) County police records. The arrest came as federal agents raided rapper Sean "Diddy" Combs' properties in Los Angeles and Miami amid an alleged sex trafficking probe, law enforcement told the Associated Press. Despite the timing, this arrest was not related to Combs' properties being raided. Still, Paul's name has come up in connection with Combs' sex trafficking allegations.
aggiejayrod
AG
Fenrir said:

He has been anti Kevin Hart for a long time. He says no one gets that big that fast and has insinuated that there are less than pleasant reasons for that.

I'm not saying that there is or is not any substance to those thoughts, just that they aren't particularly new.

Only Katt Williams could call kevin hart's short self "big"
Madman
AG
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/your-life-danger-suge-knight-warns-diddy-over-secret-little-room

Quote:

Knight Speaks
In response to the raid, Death Row Records co-founder Marion Hugh Knight Jr., aka "Suge Knight," said during a Friday episode of his "Collect Call" prison podcast (!) that Combs needs to watch his back since he has "secrets" involving a "secret room."
"It's a bad day for hip-hop…for the culture…Black people, because if one looks bad, we all look bad. That's definitely not nothing to cheer about," said Knight.
"But I'll tell you what, Puffy: your life is in danger. Your life is in danger 'cause you know the secrets, who's involved in that little secret room you guys are participating in. They gonna get you if they can."

Guessing the little room is nothing but wall to wall fake Jordans.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.