Who's voting for Biden/Harris?

11,240 Views | 215 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by annie88
Kraft Punk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Birdwatcher said:

Will be voting enthusiastically for Joseph Robinette Biden for 2nd time this November.

Child sex trafficking champions
Jack Boyette
GeorgiAg said:

How about "none of the above"?

Whoever wins the election, we've all lost.

You never learn, do you? Holy **** man.
Jack Boyette
Birdwatcher said:

Will be voting enthusiastically for Joseph Robinette Biden for 2nd time this November.

You have to have something legitimately wrong with you.
Jack Boyette
Rocag said:

Mainly because I think most of the items on your Gish Gallup of a list are complete BS, false dichotomies, overhyped nonsense, or are otherwise misleading. You present them as facts and say how can I still hold my beliefs but I absolutely dispute those alleged facts.

Or if you'd prefer I can post a long list of grievances that liberals in general have against conservatives and demand to know how you can support them.

I'm not going to go point by point down your list to debunk it because that's a waste of my time. You can tell by even the very first one about "mutilating children". It's absolute nonsense perpetuated by right wing media lies. If there are hospitals performing sexual reassignment surgeries for transgenderism on minors then show us which ones. And there's basically no support for providing that to minors on the left either. Certainly you'll be able to find some fringe person as a counter point, but the right has its own fringes. If I were to present them as being mainstream conservative ideas you'd surely protest, and rightly so.

Pal, if you're a liberal you've already proven you don't understand the Constitution at all, nor do you have any common sense or understanding of basic economics. Forget the issues you claim liberals don't support (which is a lie); your entire platform is built on bull**** intended to dupe stupid people.

I can't believe people like you actually went to A&M.
Johnny Park!
500 MILLION votes for Corn Pop this year.

Most ever.

TO SAVE DEMOCRACY!
annie88
AG
Birdwatcher said:

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.