So the school where the girl got half beaten to death

13,217 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by eric76
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I guess that thread got nuked, which is not surprising. Truth is cryptonite to libs. Please don't discuss racial issues in this thread so it won't get nuked.

Anyway, they have no resource officers because the cops refused to take DEI courses so the school kicked them out. Parents objected.

That school is like 95% black children.

C@LAg
sue them to Bolivian.
valvemonkey91
AG
Scott Adams is so right! Can't fix this.
Old May Banker
AG
The culture and thought process necessary to come to the decision of removing the police tells you all you need to know.
C@LAg
WT FOX said:

valvemonkey91 said:

Scott Adams is so right! Can't fix this.

This is probably one of the most conservative social media forums in the US and we are not even permitted to discuss it. It gets nuked every time.

How the hell are you going to fix something that is not even allowed to be discussed or defined?
it can be discussed. the problem is too many people jump to "feral this" "feral that" and then it goes downhill from there.

plenty of way s to discuss the issue, even angrily, without getting close to being contextually problematic for staff. let the facts and the huge volume of similar incidents, bad dem polices, etc be the talking points.
The Banned
Am I watching this wrong or does this girl willing enter into the fight? Never going to excuse the near death beating she received but this seems different than some form of group jumping. Everything that happens after is a **** show.
Antoninus
The Banned said:

Am I watching this wrong or does this girl willing enter into the fight? Never going to excuse the near death beating she received but this seems different than some form of group jumping. Everything that happens after is a **** show.
yes, they all but shook hands then waited for the ringside bell.

But that doesn't excuse the beating.
The Fife
Singapore style punishment for the guilty. The western way has proven ineffective.
Predmid
AG
I mean.... if someone is determined to beat your ass, there's not a lot of "negotiating" taking place. Either run away or prepare to throw down.
Maroon Elephant
AG
I'm so surprised this happened. I can't believe it. This is so unpredictable. Everyone deserves equity, etc etc.
TexAgs Firestorm Survivor
#NeverForget
Four Seasons Landscaping
What's with the needless puffery?

There's nothing at all "scorching" about that letter. The PD made it clear in a professional manner that their officers already participate in that kind of training and wouldn't be taking part in more.

Their professional approach makes the fact the school told them to leave even more damning.
deddog
AG
Maroon Elephant said:

I'm so surprised this happened. I can't believe it. This is so unpredictable. Everyone deserves equity, etc etc.

Equity is exactly what they are going to get
Bunk Moreland
Was this on school property or something? The act itself is heinous but why are we attacking the school district?
eric76
AG
There were reports of a second girl in the fight being admitted with serious head injury, too.
OdessaAg
AG
Logos Stick said:

I guess that thread got nuked, which is not surprising. Truth is cryptonite to libs. Please don't discuss racial issues in this thread so it won't get nuked.

Anyway, they have no resource officers because the cops refused to take DEI courses so the school kicked them out. Parents objected.

That school is like 95% black children.

School doesn't sound divers at all….
C@LAg
OdessaAg said:

School doesn't sound divers at all….
not many deep lakes in the area.
oldcrow91
AG
Four Seasons Landscaping said:

What's with the needless puffery?

There's nothing at all "scorching" about that letter. The PD made it clear in a professional manner that their officers already participate in that kind of training and wouldn't be taking part in more.

Their professional approach makes the fact the school told them to leave even more damning.

The extra training requirement was just an excuse to get cops out of the school and act like police are at fault.
Get Off My Lawn
Antoninus said:

The Banned said:

yes, they all but shook hands then waited for the ringside bell.

But that doesn't excuse the beating.
What's amazing is the juxtaposition to Floyd. Slamming a limp girl's head against pavement is many times worse than a police officer holding a transitory position on an unconscious druggy (while knowing that sometimes perps wake up in a berserker state).
TAMUallen
AG
Charges of attempted murder better be coming
aggiez03
AG
Reading the comments, they say she died...

eric76
AG
One 15 year old girl has reportedly been arrested and is being held on first degree felony assault charges.
Psycho Bunny
Public schools are dead, either home school or send your kids to private schools.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

The universe is cold and unfeeling, the only constant is chaos.

The game of life is rigged death always wins.
JW
AG
Disgusting. They are lost by that age.
Bunk Moreland
I'll ask it again...was this on school property? I'm trying to understand what the school district has to do with any of this?

Edit - wrong emoji.
eric76
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I'll ask it again...was this on school property? I'm trying to understand what the school district has to do with any of this?

Edit - wrong emoji.
I think it was on a street by a school.

Also, it has been reported that many of those involved were adults.
Bunk Moreland
eric76 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Edit - wrong emoji.

So libs of tik tok is just throwing **** against a wall in this situation?
96AgGrad
AG
Off school property, and the victim is supposedly not dead (yet?) despite reports to the contrary.
Antoninus
Factoid:
Texas, Washington and Oregon have a "combat by mutual consent" statute, which provides a defense if both parties agreed to fight (provided that no one gets hurt too badly).
Tex Pen Code 22.06.

Missouri has no similar statute
Logos Stick
Bunk Moreland said:

eric76 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Edit - wrong emoji.

Are you serious?
Antoninus
Bunk Moreland said:

eric76 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

I'll ask it again...was this on school property?
This surprises you?
geoag58
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Was this on school property or something? The act itself is heinous but why are we attacking the school district?

You know you are right, the school districts actions are only a symptom. We should attack the root cause.

Leftist statism is a cancer on our society. It attacks God, family, morality, it even attacks the unborn. Leftist statism is the real problem. It needs to be stamped out wherever it exists. It makes up ninety-five percent of our federal government right now!
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Rapier108
aggiez03 said:

Reading the comments, they say she died...
From the DA's statement earlier today, that does not appear to be the case, unless something changed in the last few hours.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
eric76
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

eric76 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Edit - wrong emoji.

I guess so.

The police responded to the intersection of Norgate Drive and Claudine Drive

Google Maps Location:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Claudine+Dr+%26+Norgate+Dr,+Spanish+Lake,+MO+63138/@38.7787955,-90.2323194,17z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x87df48d7de9c5d9b:0x71d78e6287b0dd9c!8m2!3d38.7787772!4d-90.2324805!16s%2Fg%2F11hb0ckm4n?entry=ttu
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

Public schools are dead, either home school or send your kids to private schools.

This.

I've given up a huge amount of money sending three daughters to private school since they were in preschool. I'm not a "TexAgs millionaire" either. Just a regular oilfield guy that's survived three downturns so far. Will probably end up working as a Walmart greeter if I'm lucky to live long enough but I kept my girls away from this filth. These people are the ****stain of this country and I want nothing to do with them.
Bunk Moreland
Logos Stick said:

Bunk Moreland said:

eric76 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Edit - wrong emoji.

Are you serious?

Yes. Please explain to me why we should be attacking a school district for something that had nothing to do with school? Unless of course there was something negligent the school district did in this incident. I'm which case I could understand her attack on an entire school much better
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.