Trump: Judge Lewis Kaplan (Jean Carroll case) is "highly corrupt"

12,902 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by richardag
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh look, the alphabet agencies, who are proven liars several times over at this point, are being turned loose on another Republican candidate for absolutely made up bull****, again.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Susan Rice

We are not a serious country.
nortex97
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Susan Rice

We are not a serious country.
No argument, but I have long held that she is some sort of Freudian "id" or super ego or something for Barry Sotero's inner child thoughts/feelings/tantrums/victimhood/idiocy.
Ellis Wyatt
nortex97 said:

Such a fraud!
Meanwhile, the current President has illegally taken millions of dollars from Ukraine and China. That we know of.
oh no
AG
nortex97 said:

"Trump clearly doesn't put American interests ahead of his own"
Susan Rice can go on government pravda media and tell the programmed brainwashed masses this because she knows many of them are already stupid and infected enough to believe her.

The billionaire who spent his fortune, been censored, framed, impeached and tried over hoaxes, whom democrats and bureaucrats are trying to imprison, remove from ballots, seize his real property assets, etc. for the crime of trying to make America great again, doesn't put American interests ahead of his own? GTFO, Susan!
richardag
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

It was enacted in 2021(one-year period, from November 24, 2022, to November 24, 2023). Question I have is why the time limit? Seems they really don't care about the victims but more about the political hay they can make. If I were a betting man, I would bet they absolutely knew that President Trump would be swept up in this law.
It was George Conway, Roberta Kaplan and E. Jean Carroll pushing for the passage of this law. And indeed, Kaplan filed her complaint at 12:01 AM the day it went into effect.

As to why it sunsetted itself, to render any challenges to the law largely moot by the time an appellate court would be able to review it. NY state has a penchant for doing that. Specially in gun laws. Pass a law, draw a challenge, amend the law and then claim the challenge is now moot since the old law went away.
Thank you for the information.

The name E. Jean Carroll sounds familiar.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
richardag
Ellis Wyatt said:

nortex97 said:

Such a fraud!
Meanwhile, the current President has illegally taken millions of dollars from Ukraine and China. That we know of.
I seem to remember an email someone made to themself for a get out of jail free card.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.