Tubberville claims there's rumors of 500k Palestinians being brought to the US.

6,533 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by TexAgs91
Hubert J. Farnsworth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tubberville was on War Room today talking about a variety of subjects. On the Israel/Hamas war, he mentioned that he is hearing rumors in the senate that we may bring around 500k palestinians from Gaza over here and make them citizens.

I hope Tubberville is wrong.

https://americasvoice.news/video/wAe721rng7hN5YP/

He starts talking about the Israel/Gaza war around the 9 minute mark.

captkirk
AG
This would be the worst possible thing we could do, so I'm sure Biden has this in the works
Sq 17
Zero chance they are given citizenship
Emergency immigration waiver possibly but the citizenship element is just tubberville fear mongering
normalhorn
He's wrong.

It's 300k. But….then it's followed up by another fee hundred thousand, and a few hundred thousand more. That's how Dems roll.
...take it easy on me, I'm a normal horn
Kraft Punk
No worries

Another speech shouted at the plebes by ol coked up Nazi Joe should get the media moist
El Gallo Blanco
Sq 17 said:

Emergency immigration waiver possibly but the citizenship element is just tubberville fear mongering
You would put this past the modern dems? Are you saying zero chance it happens thanks to the existence of republicans?
Ag87H2O
AG
Sq 17 said:

Kind of like all those current assylum seekers entering the U.S. "temporarily" that we all know will end up being here forever.

This administration cares more about foreign nationals, many of whom are criminals and terrorist supporters, than it does American citizens.

November can't get here soon enough. American Jews should be flocking to the Republican Party.
normalhorn
Poop slap, bud. Dial it up. If they arrive, they get in line for emergency citizenship ahead of all of the Hispanic illegals
...take it easy on me, I'm a normal horn
Dan Scott
AG
That's about 25% of the Gaza Strip. Israel would love for us to that.

I doubt it
BenFiasco14
AG
Yes, let's willingly import even more terrorist trash.

I want off this planet.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Because that's worked so well everywhere else they've been...
Sponge
AG
If he's gonna say dumb fear mongering statements why not just say all of gaza including Hamas will be relocated to the US and given citizenship. Y'all will believe whatever he says.
Hoyt Ag
AG
When does this nonsense stop? Why are they trying to destroy this great country? What is the endgame? I hope people are working on exit strategies.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Sponge said:

If he's gonna say dumb fear mongering statements why not just say all of gaza including Hamas will be relocated to the US and given citizenship. Y'all will believe whatever he says.

I have no idea if what he said was true or not. But would you put it past the Biden administration to try and do this?
BenFiasco14
AG
Sponge said:

I mean, Dems have imported 12 million new voters already. Just need the numbers to pass the amnesty and all bets are off, we are done. What's 500k more? It's sad that this seems like a believable thing the left would do.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Kraft Punk
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Sponge said:

I have no idea if what he said was true or not. But would you put it past the Biden administration to try and do this?

Or any other democrat establishment administration?

Minneapolis ring a bell?
APHIS AG
Sq 17 said:

"Fear mongering"? I really would like to know exactly what has Biden done for this country that has actually helped it?

Just bringing them over will be a disaster for you bring them in, in comes Hamas.

Nothing that this POS President does surprise me when it comes in destroying the country.
Maroon Dawn
AG
As someone else pointed out on the other thread: Biden is having us build a floating dock for Gaza and once those ships are emptied of "aid" they can be filled up with future Democrats
Stat Monitor Repairman
81 million. Man got the most votes of any candidate of all time by 7 million votes.
zoneag
DallasAg 94
PCC_80
AG
Sponge said:

Actually that is what I am fully expecting. I think Israel is in the process of kicking the entire Gaza Population out of Gaza and Israel. If so, then Israel will be making a huge example of what happens to entire regions that sponsor terrorist groups that threaten Israel. Hamas and the Gaza Palestinians FAFO. They will lose everything they had and be kicked out of yet another country. Gaza will cease to exist as a Palestinian refuge. The rest of the Arab World will have a full on example of why not to mess with Israel.

Brandon and the Dems/Libs would gleefully import over 2 Mill Palestinians for humanitarian reasons. Hamas would just have been relocated and in 10 years or so start blowing themselves up in every train station, sporting event or public gathering.
cjg89
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

81 million. Man got the most votes of any candidate of all time by 7 million votes.

I knew there were some stupid Americans, but until 2020 I never knew the exact count. 2024 will show us if it was just a symptom of Covid or if we really have that large of a stupid population.
agsalaska
AG
If they somehow end up in Texas we will pen them in the cities.
APHIS AG
PCC_80 said:

Sponge said:

Actually that is what I am fully expecting. I think Israel is in the process of kicking the entire Gaza Population out of Gaza and Israel. If so, then Israel will be making a huge example of what happens to entire regions that sponsor terrorist groups that threaten Israel. Hamas and the Gaza Palestinians FAFO. They will lose everything they had and be kicked out of yet another country. Gaza will cease to exist as a Palestinian refuge. The rest of the Arab World will have a full on example of why not to mess with Israel.

Brandon and the Dems/Libs would gleefully import over 2 Mill Palestinians for humanitarian reasons. Hamas would just have been relocated and in 10 years or so start blowing themselves up in every train station, sporting event or public gathering.
If this happens, Brandon needs to keep them together and send them to a small Blue State so that the Palestinians will have what they always wanted, a State of their own.
oysterbayAG
AG
No Middle East country, or any other country,wants these Palestinians for good reason , except the USA which is lead by a bunch of nitwit children in adult bodies.
Sharpshooter
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

I want off this planet. Continent.
Old Sarge
AG
Sq 17 said:

If you mean "emergency immigration waiver" to describe a door being slammed in one's face, then yes.
"Green" is the new RED.
Demosthenes81
AG
C'mon folks. Look at Minnesota. It is not like Somali refugees settled here by Obama became citizens, took over local government and started electing members of Congress who profess loyalty to another nation?

Right?
LMCane
BenFiasco14 said:

I want off this planet.
I don't believe this report for a second

how would they even do that? send over 100 ships and just let anyone run on board?

if you think the bugout from Afghanistan was chaotic, wait until Gazans try to make it to the USA
APHIS AG
LMCane said:

BenFiasco14 said:

I want off this planet.

how would they even do that? send over 100 ships and just let anyone run on board?

if you think the bugout from Afghanistan was chaotic, wait until Gazans try to make it to the USA
Why not when Biden secretly flew in over 200,000 illegals from various countries to ease the border invasion.

cis.org/Bensman/Oped-Biden-Secretly-Has-Let-221456-Migrants-Fly-US-Past-Year
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
this administration should just nuke america and get it over with. it would do less damage than what they are currently doing with their immigration policies. which is absent of any law.
Ellis Wyatt
I don't believe him.

It's bound to be more than 500,000.
gabehcoud
Are they on boeings?
Ellis Wyatt
LMCane said:

BenFiasco14 said:

I want off this planet.

Did you miss that they flew 300,000 illegals here from other parts of the world? Are you people paying attention?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.