Swing state Secretaries of States combine to "save democracy" in 2024 election

6,072 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by TTUArmy
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nothing to see here, right? And before anyone says that Raffensperger in GA is a Republican, I don't care. He is a dirty actor in covering up election fraud.

Funky Winkerbean
AG
So election interference sold as saving democracy.

deddog
AG
This will end with bullets.
If not next year, then in the next decade, because the marxists will never stop.

And they will eventually push too far.
stetson
AG
But the 2020 election in those states was completely above board.
Tea Party
deddog said:

This will end with bullets.
If not next year, then in the next decade, because the marxists will never stop.

And they will eventually push too far.
A divorce is more likely. The relative peacefulness is entirely up to the liberals/leftists though.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
Cromagnum
AG
Our nation is ****ed when a small handful of states decide everything.
C@LAg
no need to worry.

they will eventually get enough states to be part of the interstate voting compact and they won't have to engage in their shenanigans any more.

they will outright own the elections.
BigRobSA
Sounds kind of insurrectiony to me

Hope they never run for federal offices. "14th Amendment!!!!!1"
Snake Jazz
AG
"Common adversary?"

It's real simple. Count the votes and be transparent.
aggiehawg
AG
I honestly cannot remember if it were in May of 2022 or May of 2023, BUT know I posted about an invitation only event in the Museum of Spies in DC with Dem Secs of State, NGO election groups to "strategize" their approach to upcoming elections. The Republican Bill Gates, then a supervisor of elections in Maricopa County and Brad Raffensperger of GA were the only two Republicans invited to that symposium.
VegasAg86
AG
aggiehawg said:

Nothing to see here, right? And before anyone says that Raffensperger in GA is a Republican, I don't care. He is a dirty actor in covering up election fraud.

Secretaries of State conspiring to remove one party's candidate from the ballot seems like a significant attack on our "democracy". I guess they prefer a North Korean style democracy.
nortex97
AG
SPLC=communists.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
We need Elon to hire some attorneys that know what to do.
Trajan88
AG
What is this "common adversary" she's talking about in this clip?

One person - one vote?!

You want to talk about disenfranchisement... well this and those other secretaries of state are perpetuating it.
aggiehawg
AG
Trajan88 said:

What is this "common adversary" she's talking about in this clip?

One person - one vote?!

You want to talk about disenfranchisement... well this and those other secretaries of state are perpetuating it.
Dem dog whistle.
BluHorseShu
AG
aggiehawg said:

They were still waiting on the evidence of fraud from True the Vote. I don't think Raffensperger had anything to gain by 'covering up' election fraud. In fact the torrent of hate directed his way by conspiracy theorists would far out weigh any benefit some one might dream up that he received.

Funny how every single individual involved in assessing, judging or reviewing this 'mass conspiracy' and has yet to find anything remotely compelling....is always a dirty actor, deep state, etc, regardless of their conservative record. Even people that shouted fraud and were on the conspiracy train have recanted once they we're forced to show evidence. Sydney Powell even said "no reasonable person" should have taken her claims seriously. I know I know, the comeback to that is "well, the were coerced of course to say that".

Its just a broken record that has yet to bare any fruit. Shouting "if we win....most secure election ever", or "if we lose, its obvious the fix was in and mass fraud was coordinated to keep us from winning" just sounds crazy after a while.

The only good thing that has come from the people that have so committed themselves to believing this is that it brought the idea of election security front and center. And there is no degree of evidence or lack there of in which those people will ever admit that were wrong. Its broken them.

LoudestWHOOP!
AG
C@LAg said:

no need to worry.

they will eventually get enough states to be part of the interstate voting compact and they won't have to engage in their shenanigans any more.

they will outright own the elections.
Or that we can do what Klaus Schwab discussed

The claim: Klaus Schwab endorsed using predictive AI in place of elections was declared by USA Today to be NOT TRUE
I keep rereading it and I'm not so sure.

Link
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

They were still waiting on the evidence of fraud from True the Vote. I don't think Raffensperger had anything to gain by 'covering up' election fraud. In fact the torrent of hate directed his way by conspiracy theorists would far out weigh any benefit some one might dream up that he received.
And how do you know that? It is very obvious that Raffenperger obstructed, thwarted, destroyed evidence, refused a federal court order to testify because he was "too busy", that guy?

Anyone checked his offshore bank accounts and crypto currency wallets lately?
sharpdressedman
This should surprise no one. Another election steal remains a fundamental, proven strategy for the legislators and secretaries of states in battleground states. The name of the republican presidential candidate is irrelevant.
Hungry Ojos
This is exactly why I started the thread about unwarranted enthusiasm. They are going to do the EXACT same thing they did last election and there is nothing we can do about it. Not even worth standing in line to vote.
doubledog
Funky Winkerbean said:

So election interference sold as saving democracy.

That is right, seven unimportant people, want to elect the next president.
aggiehawg
AG
The fact that they are so brazen about their conspiratorial efforts to affect the results of an election that they are sworn to perform according to laws and impartially, is chilling to me.
AGinHI
AG
Molly Ball's The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign Part Deux.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
sharpdressedman
aggiehawg said:

The fact that they are so brazen about their conspiratorial efforts to affect the results of an election that they are sworn to perform according to laws and impartially, is chilling to me.
Their success in 2020 emboldens them to repeat the process in 2024. Dems have repeatedly demonstrated that they should be taken literally when they claim they must/will win by "any means necessary." It is a chilling reality that long ago passed the tipping point in national elections.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Well, well ,well... ill be damned. That seems to be the exact same list of states that all had bull****tery going on in 2020 as we slept in our beds. The "red mirage" they told us....What a surprise.

Biz Ag
AG
If the 2020 elections were above board and legitimate as they've claimed repeatedly, why are they worried about 2024?
AG N ASIA
AG
As a former fraud investigator - one of the first tells of fraud is collusion of the parties where they have coordinated stories, but different set of circumstances. There typically isn't much hard evidence because they know the controls have have worked the process to leverage the weakness of the process. You typically only see statistical anomalies until one of the colluders gets disenfranchised or singled out and reveals the scenario. May not be happening, but there is a lot of smoke and eventually that will spread to a fire and collapse the issue if it is in fact happening.
4stringAg
AG
The common adversary they should be referring to are the middle of the night ballot dumps that miraculously created the same hockey stick pattern for Biden across these states.

But the truth is we know they are in place to protect those broken water mains, boarding up windows of counting houses, and other tactics
jrdaustin
AG
aggiehawg said:

That was an interesting listen.

You would expect the theme of the discussion to be something along the lines of "We want to eliminate any attempt to undermine our election process by having a clear, transparent process that is unassailable - regardless of who wins - and we're working together to make that a reality".

Instead, the theme is "Those dirty, unwashed election deniers make our jobs more difficult, so we're getting together to conspire and develop a strategy to withstand those attacks against our system... which is perfect."

Talk about a tell... A former SPLC staffer and close friend of Katie Hobbs nearly breaking a bone patting herself on the back on how they're working with other swing states to "protect" our democracy.

Please.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

You would expect the theme of the discussion to be something along the lines of "We want to eliminate any attempt to undermine our election process by having a clear, transparent process that is unassailable, and we're working together to make that a reality".

Instead, the theme is "Those dirty, unwashed election deniers make our jobs more difficult, so we're getting together to conspire and develop a strategy to withstand those attacks against our system... which is perfect."
As I said, brazen. Unabashedly in-your-face watch us do this!
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

This is exactly why I started the thread about unwarranted enthusiasm. They are going to do the EXACT same thing they did last election and there is nothing we can do about it. Not even worth standing in line to vote.
In 2016 Hillary had a 97% chance of winning on election day, but I voted anyway and Trump won.
I cannot, will not sit back and not vote.
I hope you do the same, but the vote is yours to give or theirs to take.
FTAG 2000
AG
AG N ASIA said:

As a former fraud investigator - one of the first tells of fraud is collusion of the parties where they have coordinated stories, but different set of circumstances. There typically isn't much hard evidence because they know the controls have have worked the process to leverage the weakness of the process. You typically only see statistical anomalies until one of the colluders gets disenfranchised or singled out and reveals the scenario. May not be happening, but there is a lot of smoke and eventually that will spread to a fire and collapse the issue if it is in fact happening.

Not to mention it's the classic DNC modus operandi of last eight years. Accuse your opponent of what you are doing.
Build It
AG
Only the Supreme Court can save the Union. Don't know when but it sure seems headed for destruction.
strbrst777
Such as this should be illegal .
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.