USA Womens Soccer Team

5,617 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by ShaggySLC
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
he openly roots for commies, yet he calls everyone else who does not also root for those commies... commies.

he has gone full commie-ception.
samurai_science
jwj said:

Pick and choose when to support America
Actually I am pretty consistent, if you are a progressive, then I hope you fail.
samurai_science
We need a don't be mean to the woman's team meme.
Claverack
I prefer those who stand up for the country...

Over those who do not...

If you hate the nation you claim to represent, then you do not merit the support of the nation's citizens.

Nuke_Ag05
AG
jwj said:

They represent our country
Most of them hate our country.

****'em.
Lake08
When Alex Morgan retires then I'll delete
John Armfield
jwj said:

Putin >biden and just because someonoe doesnt have a uke flag in their yard and on their facebook, and thinks we shouldn't write a blank check to UKE doesn't make them Anti American

hth
John Armfield
Ellis Wyatt said:

jwj said:

Moscow is lovely in February Bye Felicia
You seem to struggle with basic reading comprehension.
he loves UKE so much and hates russia but doesn't have the stones to put his money where his mouth insteads chooses to troll on Texags.]

typical liberal soy boy
Grapesoda2525
Nanomachines son said:

Texas velvet maestro said:

Pre GFloyd USWNT was probably the most successful international team in the history of soccer.
US Women's college infrastructure put us so far ahead. We threw it away.

This happened for two reasons, they stopped caring about playing and went political and the old guard refuses to leave and the organization won't send them out to the pasture because they don't want to be called sexist.

Half the team should have retired.
New players like Sophia smith are getting tons of headlines but not accomplishing anything on the field.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
APHIS AG said:

C@LAg said:

BassCowboy33 said:

I had a lot of issues with how the U.S. Women's Team handled politics over the last 15 years, but you ain't getting me to root against my country.
it is a sports team.

they do not represent either you/me or the country, any more than any other sports team does.

they are for profit entities (well, not women's soccer of course. no one pays for that garbage.) but the point still stands. they serve themselves. not you.
Correct. This team can care less about this country, only that they are getting paid for a product that very few people even attend or even care about.
So why are you posting?
Prexys Moon
AG
losers. watch the latest netflix doc on their last season. bunch of leftist lesbian whiny losers.
Texas velvet maestro
Being focused and of one accord is so crucial. Politics divides. Our women can get back to where they were. but the identity politics and neo feminist commies have their claws deep into American soccer. Women are especially susceptible. It's a USA problem. Most countries don't have to deal with this *****
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Logos Stick said:

jwj said:

They represent our country as does the bobsled team or the track team or the basketball team or the hockey team Just because I may disagree with players politics will not cause m to disrespect America

I don't have a country anymore. I live and work in the economic zone called America. America the country died. Not sure of the exact date, but sometime in the last 20 years. I have nothing in common with half this country. Nothing.

Is it ok if I don't support them?
Quit being so dramatic.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
sam callahan
Easy fix. Toss a few trannies on the team and they will be dominating again.
HunterAggie
sam callahan said:

Sounds like you have a crystal ball.

I could definitely see that happening.
HunterAggie

The Elko Era has begun
Stupe
S
Claverack said:

Nanomachines son said:

Claverack said:

jwj said:

So liberals support US soccer and maybe basketball but are against US hockey because conservatives Conservative are the reverse Just a crazy notion that we support all of our nations teams
The Dream Team, in general, wasn't conservative in political orientation.

But they played, with extreme drive and passion, for the nation they represented.

That is the difference. That is a level of commitment all of us, liberal, conservative, and everyone in between, can and will get behind.

Most of those guys would have had fist fights if that is what it took to win. Just a different era.
They watched the previous games, saw the USMNT get clocked, and took the taunting of the world as if it were a personal affront.

They busted their ass for the nation in response and did some trash-talk in return. One of my favorite US teams ever.

Yep.

I wasn't in favor of having a bunch of HOF players on the team because it took away from college kids. One-and-done in college did away with that.

The real Dream Team was on a mission and were proud of where they were from.

Those women openly bash the country that funds them. I hope they lose every game.
Jack Squat 83
AG
HunterAggie said:

sam callahan said:

Sounds like you have a crystal ball.

I could definitely see that happening.
They'll welcome them with open arms, until they take their spot.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Texas velvet maestro
their mindset was changed from American winners, the best of the best, to, victims of the patriarchy. literally.
usmcbrooks
96AgGrad said:

I liked Mia Hamm's generation which seemed a lot more patriotic. She was married to a Marine helicopter pilot at one time. Now IDGAF.
Thought she was married to Nomar Garciaparra.
96AgGrad
AG
That's her second husband
jwj
But I have the stone to put my name on a post unlike you
jim james
Ags4DaWin
jwj said:

It's soccer...not a war
ShaggySLC
Ags4DaWin said:

jwj said:

It's soccer...not a war
Couple obligatory Augie quote from one of the most epic coaches rant of all time.

"THIS ISN"T ABOUT SOME ******* GAME, THIS IS ABOUT LIFE! DON"T YOU GET IT"

"LIKE I SAID 15 MINUTES FROM NOW YOU DON"T GIVE A ****, YOU WALK OUT OF HERE AND I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS MOTHER****ING ****ING EMBARRASSING GAME FOR THE REST OF MY ****ING LIFE"

Just means more to some people!!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.