Schumer: pass the bill or Americans will end up in Ukraine

5,932 Views | 69 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by BTKAG97
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, I've already been overseas for a war and I'm not allowing my son to be a part of this stupidity. Schumer can get ****ed.

MouthBQ98
AG
Not a chance
Rapier108
FCS
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TexasAggie_97
AG
Send his old ass first. Ukraine needs some bullet catchers like him.
Who?mikejones!
Nice little life you got there...you seen Ukraine in December? Be a shame if your kid gets to- Schumer

Or

You can screw over your kid or grandkids- choose one- Schumer
Mayor West
AG
What does one have to do with the other?!
Brother Shamus
Pass or not - Americans are going to end up there regardless.
PCC_80
AG
Then why did you not provide a Ukraine Only Bill as you were requested to do so ? ? ? If it was so important why did you mix it into a Craptastic Border Bill and Israel Aid Bill ? ?
MouthBQ98
AG
I doubt it, nobody wants that. Except Ukraine maybe. I don't mind helping Ukraine fight, but no way we get directly involved. Not our war.
Fins Up!
AG
Then why isn't he complaining about Biden's EO to stop future LNG export projects? Hypocrite.
B-1 83
AG
When you have to tell such idiotic tales, it must be time to vote "no"
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
ShaggySLC
The Chicken Ranch said:

Then why isn't he complaining about Biden's EO to stop future LNG export projects? Hypocrite.
Thats part of the plan to get our boys over there.
panhandlefarmer
AG
Brother Shamus said:

Let the liberals volunteer to go die in Ukraine for their party.
45-70Ag
AG
panhandlefarmer said:

Brother Shamus said:

This time Biden can actually lose a son in a conflict and not lie about it.
Slicer97
AG
Can we recall that worthless sum*****?
Burdizzo
AG

Bearpitbull
Mayor West said:

What does one have to do with the other?!

Because Republicans linked it.
TexasAggie_97
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I doubt it, nobody wants that. Except Ukraine maybe. I don't mind helping Ukraine fight, but no way we get directly involved. Not our war.
Then why are we being asked to pay for it?
Scotty Appleton
Send the illegals.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
And it starts. Liars lie and the sheep will obediently go Baaaaa! Media complies like good little stooges.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
PA24
AG
Trump haters drafted and going to Ukraine to fight Russians.

Poetic justice.
Ramdiesel
PA24 said:

Trump haters drafted and going to Ukraine to fight Russians.

Poetic justice.

A lot of the military now, the way that they have been recruiting DEMs...

I wouldn't doubt there is already US citizens fighting there anyway, the way this administration operates...
jrdaustin
AG
ShaggySLC said:

The Chicken Ranch said:

That EO takes dollars directly out of Texas' workers' hands and places them directly in the hands of the Putin regime.

So Schumer is okay with funding the side that he says might be fighting with our boys?

What a POS.
Slicer97
AG
jrdaustin said:

ShaggySLC said:

The Chicken Ranch said:

That EO takes dollars directly out of Texas' workers' hands and places them directly in the hands of the Putin regime.

So Schumer is okay with funding the side that he says might be fighting with our boys?

What a POS.

He's a Dem. What do you expect?
ShaggySLC
jrdaustin said:

ShaggySLC said:

The Chicken Ranch said:

What a POS.
When has his EO's not been hurting Texans or at least the productive ones? What have they done to make you think they aren't actively trying to fund our enemies. They flaunt it!
JR Ewingford
It's past the point where some of these politicians and their family learn a lesson .
halfastros81
AG
Must … Get … . Into …. War. Signed , Uniparty
geoag58
AG
panhandlefarmer said:

Brother Shamus said:

Not the party, they fight for the administration according to KJP.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
ClickClack
AG
A "border bill" with stipulations to spend more money in foreign wars.

Just like the "inflation reduction act" was a green energy bill that assuredly made inflation worse.

When does it end.
APHIS AG
Right now, the military, especially the Army, is not in any shape to fight any type of extended war, especially with an organized military.

Bring on the draft and see the protests in the streets.
TAMU1990
AG
It needs to be in a campaign commercial - make him and Biden wear that statement.

And FU Schumer.
ShaggySLC
APHIS AG said:

Right now, the military, especially the Army, is not in any shape to fight any type of extended war, especially with an organized military.

Bring on the draft and see the protests in the streets.
Could be argued they're setting the table for hanging WW3 on Trumps neck if he wins. They let him win and unleash the fury. They did commit russiagate.
Burdizzo
AG
Will Noble Patriots flying the Ukraine flags trade them for the mothers with gold star banners?
MouthBQ98
AG
Investment against future savings when Russia has neutered itself for a generation or two in its obviously failed effort to take far more than they should have. That's a big source of weapons exported to third world crap holes that e haves in a lot of hostility towards American interests now sucking them back off the market.

I'm not arguing we should in any way fund this endlessly or lavishly, but enough to stop Russia from continuing to do this or expanding warfare elsewhere for a long time is probably economically worthwhile in the long term.

That being said, this war does need to end sooner rather than later. It is a waste no matter which set of oligarchs controls the Donbas and Crimea.

Ukraine should consider playing the long game, waiting for Putin to die, and seeing which territories might vote to come back or let thrr Ed m be Russian if they really wanted to be.
Gigem314
AG
45-70Ag said:

Yeah, I've already been overseas for a war and I'm not allowing my son to be a part of this stupidity. Schumer can get ****ed.

My child won't be fighting for either of those crap countries. Schumer can stick it.

Yet another reason why I've lost all respect for Mike Pence. He was pushing this same fearmongering BS during the primary. "If we don't support Ukraine, we're gonna be fighting over there.

Screw that.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.