Schumer: pass the bill or Americans will end up in Ukraine

5,917 Views | 69 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by BTKAG97
Heineken-Ashi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gigem314 said:

45-70Ag said:

Yeah, I've already been overseas for a war and I'm not allowing my son to be a part of this stupidity. Schumer can get ****ed.

My child won't be fighting for either of those crap countries. Schumer can stick it.

Yet another reason why I've lost all respect for Mike Pence. He was pushing this same fearmongering BS during the primary. "If we don't support Ukraine, we're gonna be fighting over there.

Screw that.

Unfortunately, they are telling you the plan. It isn't by mistake. I've seen the questions about "why would Republican senate leaders support a bill like this?" It's because it's all by design. War is coming. They are just softening us up for it.
FriscoKid
AG
Schumer gave a squirt to make a potato looking "girl" that even the Russians wouldn't make vodka out of.
richardag
ClickClack said:

A "border bill" with stipulations to spend more money in foreign wars.

Just like the "inflation reduction act" was a green energy bill that assuredly made inflation worse.

When does it end.
We may find out

Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
APHIS AG
45-70Ag said:

Yeah, I've already been overseas for a war and I'm not allowing my son to be a part of this stupidity. Schumer can get ****ed.

Well, it has already been mentioned in Congress that there are plenty of illegals ready to die for the US!!!!

prairiestatewire.com/stories/652855605-durbin-proposes-u-s-citizenship-for-illegal-immigrants-through-military-service

And I am sure that places like NYC and Chicago are prepared to load them up and send them for "recruit training".
MagnumLoad
Improve the border provisions to put in place Trump's policies and strengthen the support of Israel, then we can talk. No legalization of any number of illegals.
deddog
AG
panhandlefarmer said:

Brother Shamus said:

Pass or not - Americans are going to end up there regardless.

Let the liberals volunteer to go die in Ukraine for their party.
Everyone with a Stand With Ukraine flag gets to go first
Of course that wont happen, most are FOS.
Ramdiesel
MouthBQ98 said:

Investment against future savings when Russia has neutered itself for a generation or two in its obviously failed effort to take far more than they should have. That's a big source of weapons exported to third world crap holes that e haves in a lot of hostility towards American interests now sucking them back off the market.

I'm not arguing we should in any way fund this endlessly or lavishly, but enough to stop Russia from continuing to do this or expanding warfare elsewhere for a long time is probably economically worthwhile in the long term.

That being said, this war does need to end sooner rather than later. It is a waste no matter which set of oligarchs controls the Donbas and Crimea.

Ukraine should consider playing the long game, waiting for Putin to die, and seeing which territories might vote to come back or let thrr Ed m be Russian if they really wanted to be.

I think that war is about food supply...Ukraine is a top 6 grain producer, and tons of Fertile farmland. Some powerful globalists and Blackrock own percentages of land there, maybe Bill Gates.

I don't think Russia is giving up anytime soon, no way they want Ukraine joining NATO or even being an Allie to us, and essentially giving us more control of the world's food supply. If you control the food supply, you control the world...I think that is the Globalist's plan. The more of the food supply they control, the more power they have over the bad actors, the polluters, and the nuclear weapon holding countries of the world Russia, China, etc..
Ramdiesel
APHIS AG said:

45-70Ag said:

Well, it has already been mentioned in Congress that there are plenty of illegals ready to die for the US!!!!

prairiestatewire.com/stories/652855605-durbin-proposes-u-s-citizenship-for-illegal-immigrants-through-military-service

And I am sure that places like NYC and Chicago are prepared to load them up and send them for "recruit training".

They won't even fight for their own shigtholes and flee here, but they will fight like Patriots for us for a cellphone, and a few other freebies?

American Citizenship might not look so good when they find out they are getting shipped to Russia or China to fight one of the most powerful militaries in the world
jja79
AG
45-70Ag said:

panhandlefarmer said:

Brother Shamus said:

Let the liberals volunteer to go die in Ukraine for their party.

This time Biden can actually lose a son in a conflict and not lie about it.

Can't happen. His surviving son has already been kicked out of the navy.
ts5641
What is the dem's obsession with Ukraine? What's the angle?
nortex97
AG
ts5641 said:

It's bizarre. Originally they thought tying that in with other stuff they want like the open borders/invasion bill would 'force' the GOP to support it.
snowdog90
ts5641 said:

It's simple, really. Everything they do is for their own personal greed and power. Ukraine is part of their income. They don't care about people in Texas or Arizona or anywhere else that are hurt by illegal immigration.

They don't care about the migrants being trafficked, raped and tortured. They don't care about poor Russians and Ukrainians who are dying in a meaningless and unnecessary war.

All they care about is enriching themselves and their families and securing their own power by appeasing the puppets masters who are telling them what to do.

Isn't it funny how they can just magically vote for another $62 billion for Ukraine but have nothing for Americans. It's all a scam and, after they got away with the Covid fiasco, they aren't even trying to hide it.

The "they" I reference is 85+% of DC.
Muy
AG
Don't call it a Border bill, Chucky.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Nothing garners support like an outright threat to the citizens and other individuals in Congress.
Sims
AG
Seems more often than not DC (both sides) can be described as government by extortion.
geoag58
AG
nortex97 said:

ts5641 said:

It's bizarre. Originally they thought tying that in with other stuff they want like the open borders/invasion bill would 'force' the GOP to support it.

I think it has to do with not buying into one world government/new world order. Putin is a murderous thug that is true but he is also a nationalist fighting for his country. We could sure use someone right now who fights for his country.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
FTAG 2000
AG
ts5641 said:

Biden campaign has $250 million for the presidential election and Congressional elections too.

You don't think that all organically came from donors, do you?

Ukraine foreign aid is the 2023-2024 "BLM" grift for the DNC.
Muy
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

ts5641 said:

Biden campaign has $250 million for the presidential election and Congressional elections too.

You don't think that all organically came from donors, do you?

Ukraine foreign aid is the 2023-2024 "BLM" grift for the DNC.

No doubt the swamp is laundering US tax dollars through Ukraine to get their cut back once it's good and clean.
AceAggie05
AG
So Schumer says that we need to send aid to Israel, who is fighting Hamas, and send aid to Gaza, who is fighting Israel. What the everloving hell?!?!?!
Signel
AG
Remember when they were screaming that Trump would get us into a war with Russia? You can't make this up.... they are now pushing us towards full scale conflict like it wasn't their plan all along.
JWinTX
Our version of Stalin, most likely a guy like Newsom, will punish the Red States hard by sending our children to Ukraine. I have no doubt about it. They know that they can get rid of the remaining conservatives in the army/Marines by sending them to be killed in some foreign fields, just like LBJ did in Vietnam.

Ramdiesel
ts5641 said:

The kickbacks they get from taxpayer money sent to Ukraine. The Globalists want to keep Ukraine, get them in NATO, and they want to weaken Russia.

It's like a windfall for the Corrupt politicians, they can hide everything they are doing by saying we are helping the poor people of Ukraine..
45-70Ag
doubledog
Quote:

pass the bill or Americans will end up in Ukraine

Already there Chuck.... Now do Israel....
Fightin_Aggie
AG
45-70Ag said:

You first Schumer

I'd say his kids but isn't he gay?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
DannyDuberstein
AG
I'd happily send Schumer and his family to the frontlines in Ukraine.
schmellba99
AG
Brother Shamus said:

Hate to break it to you, we are already there. Hopefully the numbers stay small, but this is the feds we are talking about, so all bets are off.
APHIS AG
AceAggie05 said:

So Schumer says that we need to send aid to Israel, who is fighting Hamas, and send aid to Gaza, who is fighting Israel. What the everloving hell?!?!?!
That is how "gun runners" get rich.
APHIS AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I'd happily send Schumer and his family to the frontlines in Ukraine.
That is not how it works!!! Elites do not ever, fight wars. They may start them, but they never die in them. This includes family and friends.

That is what "followers" are for.
Line Ate Member
AG
Feels eerily similar to the "Got to pass it to see what's in it" messaging that the Dems have used before. They act like it is a carrot on a stick but more like a flaming bag of poop the middle class will have to put out.

Congress sucks huge donkey balls
agent-maroon
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

You first Schumer

I'd say his kids but isn't he gay?

"She" is (far left in the pic above, of course). But it's easy to understand why one would make that mistake.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ClickClack
AG
Why the hell does this guy always have glasses on at the end of his nose. Even his sunglasses? What a putz.
APHIS AG
ClickClack said:

Why the hell does this guy always have glasses on at the end of his nose. Even his sunglasses? What a putz.
Makes him feel "intellectual", smarter than anyone else.
Burdizzo
AG
ClickClack said:

It slows the growth of his nose when he lies.
BTKAG97
AG
Schumer needs the Harry Reid treatment something awful.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.