Biden "jumps" to 6 point lead over Trump

12,020 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texagbeliever
Jeeper79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieZUUL said:

jrdaustin said:

LMCane said:

LMCane, help me understand something.

Earlier, you were very pro DeSantis and anti Trump. I get that. I was pro-DeSantis, but not anti-Trump. I just thought DeSantis was the better candidate.

Jump to today. DeSantis is out of the race, and by all reasonable analysis, Trump will be the Republican nominee. But, we still see you dropping on Trump ad nauseum.

If you were conservative enough to support DeSantis, Trump is the only choice from a policy perspective. So my question is, who are you going to support in the General? Do you have some rationale for trying to damage Trump at this stage in the game?
TDS is full display by LMCane, who is a cheerleader for Trump's demise at the expense of the success and well-being of the country. Advice to all of the LMCane's out there... stop being a volunteer for the left by spinning negative views or controversial news reports of the likely Republican candidate. It's like you want to bathe in failure by not supporting our only shot of a 2nd Biden presidency... Any rational conservative would weigh policy benefits over personal likeability.
Im sure you're right. Trashing trump on conservative message boards is what will cause Biden to win.

The only reason he's the "only shot" is because the "better shots" have already been removed. Remind who did that? People have every right to express their frustration over it, and this board exists precisely for discussions such as that. If you or your guy are going to dish it out, you gotta be ready to take it.
Danny Vermin
This guy is full of *****

North Carolina- Trump +10
Georgia -Trump +8
Nevada Trump +8
Pennsylvania Trump+ 6
Arizona Trump +6
Michigan Trump +3

If you believe accurate polls this would be a landslide.
usmcbrooks
Danny Vermin said:

This guy is full of *****

North Carolina- Trump +10
Georgia -Trump +8
Nevada Trump +8
Pennsylvania Trump+ 6
Arizona Trump +6
Michigan Trump +3

If you believe accurate polls this would be a landslide.

That's MFBarnes for ya.
jja79
AG
jrdaustin said:

jja79 said:

Is there anyone that believes Trump has a chance?
Yes. Yes, I do. Is he the ideal candidate? Far from it. Is he undoubtedly better than Biden? Without question.

More and more people are realizing this simple logic every. single. day.

Biden's numbers are down in the African American community, as well as the Hispanic community. It won't take many of those two demographics to throw the election to Trump, sans any voting shenanigans from the left.

The fact he has no chance has nothing to do with his qualifications. It has everything to do with the fact every Democrat alive is a liar and hates America
They will do whatever they have to do to steal elections.. They have their moronic party members and corrupt media I'm hand.
Finn
AG
They used to be more up front. I had to search for the margin of error. 2.3% if you are wondering
2040huck
jja79 said:

jrdaustin said:

jja79 said:

Yes. Yes, I do. Is he the ideal candidate? Far from it. Is he undoubtedly better than Biden? Without question.

Biden's numbers are down in the African American community, as well as the Hispanic community. It won't take many of those two demographics to throw the election to Trump, sans any voting shenanigans from the left.

The fact he has no chance has nothing to do with his qualifications. It has everything to do with the fact every Democrat alive is a liar and hates America
They will do whatever they have to do to steal elections.. They have their moronic party members and corrupt media I'm hand.
Pretty silly post
jja79
AG
If you're a Democrat I guess it is.
Ags77
AG
LMCane said:

Ags77 said:

First, trump does have a chance. Not a great chance, but he has a very bad and very unpopular opponent.

Secondly, it will come down to 4 states. Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. By my calculations, Trump will need three of the four to get to 270. Biden will need two of the four.

Third, two bad candidates might make for low turnout. That can help Trump.
LMAO

so your theory is a low turnout election would help the Republican.

and then the Republicans choose the VERY WORST candidate possible who will absolutely drive turnout from every democrat and leftist in the country.

do you understand how that doesn't make logical sense?

Low turnout is definitely good for Republicans. They are outnumbered. I believe many independents and never trumpers will choose to not vote at all on the top of the ticket or write in. But yes, I know Trump will energize the opposition. Overall, I predict a lower turnout than 2020. We will find out soon enough.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Turnout is meaningless if mail in voting is expanded
Duckhook
AG
Seriously77 said:

Hoping Trump loses the general so OP can be the king of right on Texags.

Well here's a familiar old sock brought out of hibernation! How's the golf game?

But why does anybody really care about polls at this point in time anyway, whether your guy is ahead or behind?
Ags77
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

There will ALWAYS be mail in voting. Ive done it for years. Post covid, likely lower this year.
jja79
AG
Lower turnout is a Democrat dream. Doesn't take as long to create the fake ballots needed to push Joe over the top.
Ags77
AG
jja79 said:

Lower turnout is a Democrat dream. Doesn't take as long to create the fake ballots needed to push Joe over the top.

Couldn't disagree more. Respectfully.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Ags77 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

There will ALWAYS be mail in voting. Ive done it for years. Post covid, likely lower this year.
I understand, but many states and cities expanded the scope of mail in voting and that allowed more shenanigans (cheating).
Ags77
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Ags77 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

I understand, but many states and cities expanded the scope of mail in voting and that allowed more shenanigans (cheating).

Covid caused a huge spike in mail in voting.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Ags77 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Ags77 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Covid caused a huge spike in mail in voting.
Covid didn't, the politicians in charge did.
2040huck
Mail in voting? It's the thing Republicans hang their hat on. Like they arent allowed to mail in ballots? Get busy with it or quit crying about it. Are you saying that democrats are outworking you?
2040huck
jja79 said:

jrdaustin said:

jja79 said:

Staff, I have to ask. Is this a bannable offense?
Jeeper79
AG
2040huck said:

jja79 said:

jrdaustin said:

jja79 said:

you don't come around here much, do you? This is daily dialogue. Downright tame. I got straight up called a chode the other day. Look it up if you don't know what it means. That post is still up. You have to really not care what others think to share an opinion here.
Rockdoc
AG
Toughen up!
bobbranco
AG
What's a chode?
Vince_McMahon
Great months off stupid threads about polls that are worthlesss...TDS still run strong on here
Vince_McMahon
Jeeper79 said:

2040huck said:

jja79 said:

jrdaustin said:

jja79 said:

you don't come around here much, do you? This is daily dialogue. Downright tame. I got straight up called a chode the other day. Look it up if you don't know what it means. That post is still up. You have to really not care what others think to share an opinion here.
LOL imagine caring what some stranger on the internet says about you..you will be ok
texsn95
AG
Jeeper79 said:

2040huck said:

jja79 said:

jrdaustin said:

jja79 said:

Well, are you?
CSTXAg92
AG
Fake news.
BigRobSA
Vince_McMahon said:

Jeeper79 said:

2040huck said:

jja79 said:

jrdaustin said:

jja79 said:

LOL imagine caring what some stranger on the internet says about you..you will be ok

And yet, let someone say "I don't like Trump's policy of X", and the Trump supporters REEEEEE like the good liberals they are.
Vince_McMahon
BigRobSA said:

Vince_McMahon said:

Jeeper79 said:

2040huck said:

jja79 said:

jrdaustin said:

jja79 said:

And yet, let someone say "I don't like Trump's policy of X", and the Trump supporters REEEEEE like the good liberals they are.
you got TDS seek treatment.
Texas velvet maestro
New poll is out. Biden now leading Trump by 7.5 points. trending toward a Biden landslide.
BigRobSA
Vince_McMahon said:

BigRobSA said:

Vince_McMahon said:

Jeeper79 said:

2040huck said:

jja79 said:

jrdaustin said:

jja79 said:

you got TDS seek treatment.

Thanks for being the proof of the point.
Rockdoc
AG
What it boils down to is, you rather have Biden or you rather have Trump. It's that simple. While a rotten decision to make, everybody has made their choice. And those ARE the choices no matter how you spin it.
Jeeper79
AG
Rockdoc said:

What it boils down to is, you rather have Biden or you rather have Trump. It's that simple. While a rotten decision to make, everybody has made their choice. And those ARE the choices no matter how you spin it.
Youre confusing outcomes with choices.

Biden or Trump are the only two possible outcomes (unless one of them dies).

… but choosing neither is 100% a choice.

Is this the 4th or 5th thread that you've tried to make this argument on, now? If you want to keep going in this circle, I propose you create a separate thread for it.
Rockdoc
AG
You've made your choice. That's fine.
Ags77
AG
I was about to post the same thing. Those AREN'T the only choices, though one of them WILL win, almost certainly. Two different things.
Rockdoc
AG
Ags77 said:

I was about to post the same thing. Those AREN'T the only choices, though one of them WILL win, almost certainly. Two different things.

Well that is correct. Those are not the only 2 choices. I stand corrected. Those are the 2 outcomes. Everybody makes their choice.
When it comes to the outcome, I'm gonna have my choice as to who it is.
Ags77
AG
Rockdoc said:

Ags77 said:

Well that is correct. Those are not the only 2 choices. I stand corrected. Those are the 2 outcomes. Everybody makes their choice.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.