Biden "jumps" to 6 point lead over Trump

12,003 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texagbeliever
LMCane
How long do you want to ignore this user?

President Biden has a significant lead over former President Donald Trump in the popular vote of a hypothetical 2024 matchup, a new national poll shows.

The Quinnipiac University survey shows Biden leading Trump 50% to 44% after the same poll had the incumbent edging out his rival, 47% to 46%, in December.

Biden's strong numbers are driven by the support of 58% of female voters, 52% of independents and 62% of voters with college degrees.

"The gender demographic tells a story to keep an eye on," said Quinnipiac polling analyst Tim Malloy.

"Propelled by female voters in just the past few weeks, the head-to-head tie with Trump morphs into a modest lead for Biden."

By contrast, Trump wins male voters with 53% support in that demographic, but only captures 40% of independents.

Biden still leads Trump if third-party candidates are introduced into the race.

In a five-person contest, Biden receives 39%, Trump receives 37%, independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. gets 14%, independent candidate Cornel West comes in at 3% and Green Party candidate Jill Stein gets 2%.

62% of college graduates back Biden..
shiftyandquick
and this is before Biden et al. have launched their attacks against Trump. He will have a HUGE advantage in resources and money going into the election.
texagbeliever
Wow, you just copy and pasted another hot take from the same crappy Quinipac poll. Thanks so much for your contributions.
BluHorseShu
AG
Seriously77 said:

Hoping Trump loses the general so OP can be the king of right on Texags.

Thats 'unpossible'. Trump can't lose. He either wins the electoral votes and everything is hunky dory or he wins but the deep state cheated him out of a victory.

Heck, many believe he didn't lose the last election, nor did he concede.
LMCane
so the most current four polls all showing Biden in the lead or tied...
LMCane
texagbeliever said:

Wow, you just copy and pasted another hot take from the same crappy Quinipac poll. Thanks so much for your contributions.
LMAO you sound a bit upset my friend.

You yourself were posting polls showing Trump ahead.

now suddenly you are crying when polls show Biden winning the election.

Like so many of us were stating for months and years, as soon as Trump wraps up the nomination real polls will start to be released in the next 8 months showing Biden winning Arizona, Pennsylvania and Georgia.

Get used to it.
texagbeliever
LMCane said:

so the most current four polls all showing Biden in the lead or tied...
Fake News. Link

Yougov: Biden +1
Civiqs: Tie
Emerson College: Trump +5
Yougov: Trump +1

Truth hurts.
texagbeliever
LMCane said:

texagbeliever said:

Like so many of us were stating for months and years, as soon as Trump wraps up the nomination real polls will start to be released in the next 8 months showing Biden winning Arizona, Pennsylvania and Georgia.

Get used to it.
1. We are not friends.
2. You push fake news harder than most on this site.
Ag87H2O
AG
shiftyandquick said:

and this is before Biden et al. have launched their attacks against Trump. He will have a HUGE advantage in resources and money going into the election.
This is what has worried me from the start. Despite what Trump supporters claimed, while he was indeed being harassed by the courts, the media was going easy on him during the primaries. Now that he's the presumptive nominee, they are going to unload on him. On top of that, Biden has a massive campaign warchest while Trump is short on cash and having to spend much of what he has on his defense.

It makes me sick, but I expect within three or four months, the polls are going to show a massive shift towards Biden. It will be like 2021-2023 never happened. The useful idiots have short memories and are easily manipulated.
texagbeliever
Ag87H2O said:

shiftyandquick said:

This is what has worried me from the start. Despite what Trump supporters claimed, while he was indeed being harassed by the courts, the media was going easy on him during the primaries. Now that he's the presumptive nominee, they are going to unload on him. On top of that, Biden has a massive campaign warchest while Trump is short on cash and having to spend much of what he has on his defense.

It makes me sick, but I expect within three or four months, the polls are going to show a massive shift towards Biden. It will be like 2021-2023 never happened. The useful idiots have short memories and are easily manipulated.
Yes the Carrol trial, the GA trial and the NY real estate trial were all the left going "easy" on Trump.

The Carrol ruling will look worse and worse as Carrol reveals how big of a farce of a trial that is.
The NY real estate trial is a similar sham.
The GA trial is a fantastic dumpster fire that will see the prosecutors turn into the prosecuted for corruption and potentially reveal the ties with DC.

The left thought they were ensnaring Trump, but it is possible that they have set traps against themselves. Time will tell.
BadMoonRisin
AG
texagbeliever said:

LMCane said:

texagbeliever said:

Get used to it.
1. We are not friends.
But hey man, he does it in bold, so you know he's telling the truth.
Rockdoc
AG
Jeeper79 said:

Rockdoc said:

Now we're starting to see the CM's actively campaigning for Biden. They can't hide it anymore
Citation? Pointing out trump's sucktitude isn't the same as being pro Biden, but MAGA can't tell the difference.

I don't need citation. Neither does anyone else.
AG512
AG
-Posting outright false or misleading info on more than one occasion.
-Trolling
oh no
AG
I still think chances are not less than remote that biden's family gets paid off to step down before the DNC convention

texagbeliever
BadMoonRisin said:

texagbeliever said:

LMCane said:

texagbeliever said:

Get used to it.
1. We are not friends.
But hey man, he does it in bold, so you know he's telling the truth.
You forgot the Italics
J. Walter Weatherman
Rockdoc said:

Now we're starting to see the CM's actively campaigning for Biden. They can't hide it anymore

Who is doing this?
Fireman
AG
I'm going to follow DeSantis' lead and vote for Trump.
ttu_85
AG512 said:

-Trolling
Oh please elaborate? I dare ya

BTW at least quote what triggered you.
Jeeper79
AG
Rockdoc said:

Jeeper79 said:

Rockdoc said:

Citation? Pointing out trump's sucktitude isn't the same as being pro Biden, but MAGA can't tell the difference.

I don't need citation. Neither does anyone else.
Claims without evidence will be appropriately rejected without consideration.
Ag87H2O
AG
texagbeliever said:

Ag87H2O said:

shiftyandquick said:

Yes the Carrol trial, the GA trial and the NY real estate trial were all the left going "easy" on Trump.

The Carrol ruling will look worse and worse as Carrol reveals how big of a farce of a trial that is.
The GA trial is a fantastic dumpster fire that will see the prosecutors turn into the prosecuted for corruption and potentially reveal the ties with DC.

The left thought they were ensnaring Trump, but it is possible that they have set traps against themselves. Time will tell.
As I said in my post, all this was the courts taking on Trump. The media has gone relatively easy on him up until this point. That is going to change in a big way between now and the election. They are going to make Biden look like the guy who saved the country and Trump to look like the antiChrist. All Biden's screw ups with Covid, the economy, and foreign policy will be glossed over. Add in Biden's massive campaign spending/lies and it is going to be a tough row to hoe. The fix is in.
AG512
AG
ttu_85 said:

AG512 said:

-Trolling

"I dare ya?" Odd reply for someone who isn't even the person I am talking about. Unless I am missing something.

Just a day or two ago he posted a tweet that had a community notes disproving said tweet.
Texas velvet maestro
Ag87H2O said:

....... The media has gone relatively easy on him up until this point. That is going to change in a big way between now and the election. They are going to make Biden look like the guy who saved the country and Trump to look like the antiChrist. All Biden's screw ups with Covid, the economy, and foreign policy will be glossed over. Add in Biden's massive campaign spending/lies and it is going to be a tough row to hoe. The fix is in.
LMCane
Cash on Hand:

Trump $10 Million (55 million raised 45 million spent in 4th quarter)

Biden $117 million

Biden crushing Trump in fundraising

Trump's campaign and his affiliated groups are burning through cash at an even faster rate than he can fundraise. Across five connected groups, Trump spent more than he raised in 2023. And that spending is driven in large part by his legal woes. Two of his political committees spent a combined $50 million on legal expenses in 2023 his biggest single expense category, with more spent on legal than advertising, payroll or other typical campaign expenditures.

MAGA Inc., a super PAC supporting Trump's campaign, had to refund tens of millions of dollars to his leadership PAC to help cover those legal expenses, underscoring how legal challenges draw from money that could have been used to boost Trump as a candidate (although the group was still able to spend nearly $44 million on independent expenditures in 2023).

Trump still has plenty of cash in the bank and the ability to raise more of it. But the legal spending highlights a real challenge for the former president entering the election year: he is diverting an increasing share of his resources from the campaign to address his legal woes. And that is likely to keep being costly.

Between his campaign, other PACs and the Democratic National Committee, Biden entered this year with roughly $117 million in cash on hand, though that's significantly less than Trump's campaign and the Republican National Committee had combined going into 2020 ($174.8 million).
Brother Shamus
Of course he jumps. I'm sure him or whomever the state deems is our next president will have a similar 'jump' votes over night like 2020.
texagbeliever
Ag87H2O said:

texagbeliever said:

Ag87H2O said:

shiftyandquick said:

As I said in my post, all this was the courts taking on Trump. The media has gone relatively easy on him up until this point. That is going to change in a big way between now and the election. They are going to make Biden look like the guy who saved the country and Trump to look like the antiChrist. All Biden's screw ups with Covid, the economy, and foreign policy will be glossed over. Add in Biden's massive campaign spending/lies and it is going to be a tough row to hoe. The fix is in.
The media that can be community noted on X.
MSM is not as important anymore. Substack, podcasts, X. That is the new discourse battleground

Poll Media Opinion Feb 2023 Half of Americans think MSM misleads them. Just 25% think they don't.

Quote:

Half of Americans in a recent survey indicated they believe national news organizations intend to mislead, misinform or persuade the public to adopt a particular point of view through their reporting.

texagbeliever
AG512 said:

ttu_85 said:

AG512 said:

-Trolling

"I dare ya?" Odd reply for someone who isn't even the person I am talking about. Unless I am missing something.

Just a day or two ago he posted a tweet that had a community notes disproving said tweet.
He posted that tweet 3 times on 3 separate threads. Don't sell him short now!
AG512
AG
texagbeliever said:

Haha exactly.
ttu_85 is defensive about it for some reason. Odd.
texagbeliever
AG512 said:

texagbeliever said:

Haha exactly.
A certain group of posters ate up LMC's chum posts on the official DeSantis vs Trump thread. They will now slowly see that he was an imposter. Takes time.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
That does it I'm voting for BIDEN!
cypress-ag
AG
When will we get the Redit one?
ttu_85
AG512 said:

ttu_85 said:

AG512 said:

-Trolling

Just a day or two ago he posted a tweet that had a community notes disproving said tweet. You aren't clever.
He has also posted a lot of accurate information. And his primary point is a good one-- Trump is not a strong candidate. He is a god to 20%, hated by 50%, tolerated by 15% and indifferent to another 15% that have no idea whats going on.

Woe to any conservative that dares says ANYTHING bad about dear leader, no matter what the subject is. Those people, the 20%, are the best unwitting friends the democrats have. By the way I fall into the 15% that tolerate him. First and foremost I am never democrat. Trump's lack of discipline, his petty bickering, his silly bravado, his divisive BS, all that helps brings about Democrat victories.

When Trump gets serious about kicking democrat ass with smart policy announcements, anti-left coalition building, debating and debunking democrat ideas and policy with effective campaigning, I'll gladly change my tune.
texagbeliever
You don't know LMC. He never posts individual hot takes on political issues. You just "know" a guy who posts tweets and obvious copy/paste takes.
BG Knocc Out
zephyr88 said:

spider96 said:

Every one of these spreads are an embarrassment.

We have a corrupt, senile old man who is openly committing treason at the border and the "best" candidate that the republicans can drum up to replace him can't slaughter him by more than a couple points?
It's f'n crazy.
ttu_85
texagbeliever said:

AG512 said:

texagbeliever said:

Haha exactly.
A certain group of posters ate up LMC's chum posts on the official DeSantis vs Trump thread. They will now slowly see that he was an imposter. Takes time.
I dont need LMC's takes. I have my own and they are shared by many. When/if LMC goes left I'll hammer him as well.

Busting Trump for the dumb stuff he does is not leftest posting.
BigRobSA
BG Knocc Out said:

zephyr88 said:

spider96 said:

Every one of these spreads are an embarrassment.

We have a corrupt, senile old man who is openly committing treason at the border and the "best" candidate that the republicans can drum up to replace him can't slaughter him by more than a couple points?
It's f'n crazy.

One is a senile narcissist who spends and prints money, the other is Biden (who also spends and prints money).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.