Biden "jumps" to 6 point lead over Trump

11,944 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texagbeliever
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Joes said:

Muy said:

America now has experienced the results of both Presidencies. Biden and the left have nothing to run on other than trying to create a negative/fear of what will happen if Trump is back in office. That won't work this time.
Are you joking?? Of course it'll work.

How? Everything they are lying about what he'll do are things he never did when he was President.
Jeeper79
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Jeeper79 said:

Daddy said:

LMCane said:

2024 Matchups: Biden Opens Up Lead Over Trump In Head-To-Head, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds;

Haley Leads Biden 1 On 1, But Trails When Third Party Candidates Are Added

As signs point to the 2024 presidential election being a repeat of the 2020 race between President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump, Biden holds a lead over Trump 50 - 44 percent among registered voters in a hypothetical general election matchup, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University national poll of registered voters released today.

Just like we told you would happen...

Lolol

Noone llikes Biden

Trumps selling out 70k at rallies

Oh but people are going pedal down to vote against him.

Who votes for the same passion as those that love
As those that hate

Biden who does no campaigning

This all seems so familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Refresh my memory… What happened next? I mean besides boat parades.

He set a record on number of votes but got beat through states relaxing and ignoring the voting laws on their books.
If you come in second place, you didn't set a record. The other guy did. HTH
TexAgs91
AG
Ok, this is more like it. Like with every election polls show dems ahead. Then when the election gets closer, the race tightens. I was surprised polls were showing Trump ahead so early this time.
Phatbob
AG
Muy said:

Joes said:

Muy said:

America now has experienced the results of both Presidencies. Biden and the left have nothing to run on other than trying to create a negative/fear of what will happen if Trump is back in office. That won't work this time.

How? Everything they are lying about what he'll do are things he never did when he was President.
To be fair, the things the Trump supporters are telling me he will do are things he never did when he was President, too.
bobbranco
AG
Both Trump and Biden received a record number of votes.

Biden received more. Some serious shenanigans went on with tallying votes.

One was declared a winner.
Muy
AG
Phatbob said:

Muy said:

Joes said:

Muy said:

To be fair, the things the Trump supporters are telling me he will do are things he never did when he was President, too.

Like becoming a dictator?
BigRobSA
Muy said:

Joes said:

Muy said:

Bless your heart....

You're talking about the same people that call Bush phones "Obama phones" and watch stupid **** like the Kardashians.
Joes
Muy said:

Joes said:

Muy said:

I just have a different opinion of intelligence when it comes to masses of people. It's very very low.
BigRobSA
bobbranco said:

Biden received more. Some serious shenanigans went on with tallying votes.

One was declared a winner.

The GOP needs to invest in a good tally whacker.
Muy
AG
BigRobSA said:

Muy said:

Joes said:

Muy said:

Bless your heart....

You're talking about the same people that call Bush phones "Obama phones" and watch stupid **** like the Kardashians.

I agree, their base is a lock to vote for Biden and actually believe these lies, but the lies aren't going to motivate new voters or those who struggled to vote for Biden in 2020.
OverSeas AG
AG
What I know is a vote for Biden is a vote for a continued downward spiral of the United States, internationally, but in particular domestically.

Economy will get worse, values will be even more upside down (we will still mutilate children's genitals, deny Science, look for made up enemies that will allow the gov't to waste money and enrich cronies [climate change], support bigotry, and the list goes on), cancel anyone that doesn't carry party line, have open borders, and watch everything deteriorate.

That is a vote for Biden. Anything is better than a vote for the Dems - a dead tree, a duck, or even Trump.

If you can't see that - I sincerely pray you reap what you have sewn - for you and your children and their children.

Muy
AG
Joes said:

Muy said:

Joes said:

Muy said:

I just have a different opinion of intelligence when it comes to masses of people. It's very very low.

Me as well brother. Majority of Americans are idiots now.
Jeeper79
AG
bobbranco said:

Biden received more.

You're almost there…
texagbeliever
wrong thread

Rapier108
When the polls show Trump leading, MAGA says they are 100% true and accurate. No need to even have a vote because the polls are all that matter.

When the polls show Trump losing, MAGA says they are 100% fake and must be ignored and not discussed.

Then of course they hedge by saying the polls are cover for fraud and the election will be stolen anyway. Deep down they know Trump is going to lose and loose badly and fraud won't even be required.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
rgag12
AG
Joes said:

Muy said:

Joes said:

Muy said:

I can't believe people still think that voters care about deeds, face-time on the campaign trail, or mental capacity to serve after the 2022 election cycle.
Rockdoc
AG
Now we're starting to see the CM's actively campaigning for Biden. They can't hide it anymore
oh no
AG
polls don't mean much when elections are are still mailed in en masse so there's no in-person vote to tie ballots to real people and no ID to tie people voting to people who are registered to vote, insecure drop boxes are all over town without surveillance, drop box ballot collection is subcontracted out with zero chance for reliable chain of custody, there is either no signature verification or sig verification configuration can be changed at the local machine level, envelopes with the signatures are separated from the ballots and can never be vouched back to registered voters after opening, and there are abnormally high rates of ballot adjudication that cannot be questioned. ...but we've been gas lighted to know that any sort of election integrity measures that includes anti-fraud controls to instill trust in our elections are "racist voter suppression" denying your right to vote!!!

so until a revolution happens and certain state houses get turned around from their marxist leans, there should be no Fs given about "polls" and no trust in our predetermined outcome elections.
Jeeper79
AG
oh no said:

polls don't mean much when elections are are still mailed in en masse so there's no in-person vote to tie ballots to real people and no ID to tie people voting to people who are registered to vote, insecure drop boxes are all over town without surveillance, drop box ballot collection is subcontracted out with zero chance for reliable chain of custody, there is either no signature verification or sig verification configuration can be changed at the local machine level, envelopes with the signatures are separated from the ballots and can never be vouched back to registered voters after opening, and there are abnormally high rates of ballot adjudication that cannot be questioned. ...but we've been gas lighted to know that any sort of election integrity measures that includes anti-fraud controls to instill trust in our elections are "racist voter suppression" denying your right to vote!!!

so until a revolution happens and certain state houses get turned around from their marxist leans, there should be no Fs given about "polls" and no trust in our predetermined outcome elections.
You seem to have have lost your periods. No worries. I got some spares. Take as many as you like.

……………
oh no
AG
notice how democracy-hating communists won't defend their lazy gas lighting claim that secure elections = racist voter suppression. they can only respond with childish insults.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Jeeper79 said:

Daddy said:

LMCane said:

2024 Matchups: Biden Opens Up Lead Over Trump In Head-To-Head, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds;

As signs point to the 2024 presidential election being a repeat of the 2020 race between President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump, Biden holds a lead over Trump 50 - 44 percent among registered voters in a hypothetical general election matchup, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University national poll of registered voters released today.

Lolol

Noone llikes Biden

As those that hate

He set a record on number of votes but got beat through states relaxing and ignoring the voting laws on their books.

For an incumbent. But of course you knew that since you know everything.

At least be honest enough to admit Biden has your vote. Your attempts at cloaking your objective is failing.
Jeeper79
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Jeeper79 said:

Daddy said:

LMCane said:

Lolol

Noone llikes Biden

As those that hate

For an incumbent. But of course you knew that since you know everything.

At least be honest enough to admit Biden has your vote. Your attempts at cloaking your objective is failing.

If that were the critical stat, he would have won last time.

And I already declared I wouldn't vote for either of them, but I think you knew that.
BadMoonRisin
AG
He's the only incumbent in history that gained more votes than their first election and lost.

To someone who couldnt get more than 15 people with hoola hoops around their chairs to his campaign events, when he even bothered to hold them, sitting in his basement and calling nooner lids 6 weeks out from the election, who somehow got the MOST VOTES IN HISTORY.

Something doesnt smell right here.

in b4 "pEoPlE dIdNt vOtE 4 BiDeN, ThEy vOtEd AgAiNsT DrUmPf"
Jeeper79
AG
Rockdoc said:

Now we're starting to see the CM's actively campaigning for Biden. They can't hide it anymore
Citation? Pointing out trump's sucktitude isn't the same as being pro Biden, but MAGA can't tell the difference.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Do you understand that the winner of the election is going to come from one of two parties?
Jeeper79
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Do you understand that the winner of the election is going to come from one of two parties?
Do you realize you're now fully derailing the topic for something we can argue in circles forever (and kind of already have)?

Y'all are going to turn every thread into this same reductive argument. It's tiresome.
evan_aggie
AG
Trump has very hardcore supporters and can sell out big rallies etc. the problem is with people somewhere in the "middle". The independents and those that think Biden is a lame duck with half a brain, but it's better than the orange dude.

If GOP loses this term with the embarrassment of the border, Afghanistan, and USA leadership, then who is the pathetic party?

The one with a mentally handicapped president or the one who can't beat him?
Muy
AG
The chick in charge of the RNC needs to go.
oh no
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

He's the only incumbent in history that gained more votes than their first election and lost.

To someone who couldnt get more than 15 people with hoola hoops around their chairs to his campaign events, when he even bothered to hold them, sitting in his basement and calling nooner lids 6 weeks out from the election.

Something doesnt smell right here.

in b4 "pEoPlE dIdNt vOtE 4 BiDeN, ThEy vOtEd AgAiNsT DrUmPf"
Changing absentee voting into mass-mailed-in elections and billionaires like zuckerberg funding ngo's to assist with registering voters, requesting mail in ballots, checking peoples' mail, filling out ballots, and dropping off ballots, whether they knew it or not, and counting votes and then continuing to find and count more mailed in ballots for days or a week after election day until desired results are achieved is obviously the most secure election evvaar, you election denier.
AG512
AG
Again, how have you not been banned?

(I fully expect you to complain to the mods and have this post deleted)
Rockdoc
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

He knows. That's why he's campaigning.
ttu_85
itsyourboypookie said:

Oh knows, another poll
Just last month them Trumpers loved them some polls. Issues, facts be damned. Polls, Polls and more polls. In fact had a firery poster that was nothing but polls.

So predictable, now polls are bad, fake, irreverent because they are mean to dear leader.

As a "Never Ever DemocRat, I swear Trumps screws this up and the demrats win the general the Trumpers should get hammered ceaselessly. Inversely if Trump wins I'll gladly eat crow.

AggieMD95
AG
LGB
ttu_85
AG512 said:

Again, how have you not been banned?

(I fully expect you to complain to the mods and have this post deleted)
What's he done to get banned ? Personally I dont like his posting since DeSantis dropped out. But I get his frustration. Trumps BS is so predictable, its frustrating as hell to those of us that want the demcRats out.
one safe place
Odds are hunter biden sits on the board of Quinnipiac.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.