Just look at how DEVASTATED this rape survivor is...

7,947 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by annie88
Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cool. High moral standards are important on immigration and inflation policy.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Old E Jean got her pound of flesh.

Maybe Trump didn't call her back.

Maybe he slighted her in some way after this tryst.

But the fact that Trump didn't remember ever meeting her has got to rub her the wrong way.
bobbranco
AG
He's voting for Biden.
Ags77
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

But the fact that Trump didn't remember ever meeting her has got to rub her the wrong way.

Trump really didn't help himself in the court of public opinion when he picked e Jean out in a picture as his second wife.
Ags77
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

You should definitely vote for Biden. He's morally superior to all other candidates.

You definitely should vote trump.
Claverack
BluHorseShu said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Laughing and giggling about going on a shopping spree with Trump's money. Totally acceptable behavior for a traumatized rape victim. Totally.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/e-jean-carroll-gleefully-invites-maddow-shopping-spree-with-trumps-83-million
Seems odd...but then I've not had any experience with a traumatized rape victim...so I wouldn't presume to know.

What behavior would we deem acceptable from a rape victim?
Don't know. Sexual assault victims behave in different ways...

Rockdoc
AG
bobbranco said:

He's voting for Biden.

It's easy to tell who the Biden voters are.
aggiehawg
AG
Ags77 said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Trump really didn't help himself in the court of public opinion when he picked e Jean out in a picture as his second wife.
Particularly since he was standing next to Ivana, his first wife. BTW, the reason he divorced Marla was because she cheated on him, in 1996.
bobbranco
AG
The dude is suffering.

Hope his praying helps.
Ags77
AG
bobbranco said:

The dude is suffering.

Hope his praying helps.

I'm suffering ? Lol.. I am feeling just fine.

And praying ALWAYS helps. Btw.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Not everyone deals with trauma in the same way.

Shopping with Rachel Maddow might be what she needs to put this incident behind her.
bobbranco
AG
She's gonna do ***** with Maddow.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Shopping with Rachel Maddow might be what she needs to put this incident behind her.
In the little boy's department?
Ags77
AG
Shopping with Rachel Maddow might put her back in therapy
bobbranco
AG
Exactly. Lol.
deddog
AG
SRCag18 said:

Seems like this would have been an easy claim to disprove, no? Something that a defense attorney could've poked holes in, or perhaps used as means to get the trial dismissed?

Maybe you... don't know more than the jury or the judge does in regards to this case?

But I get it. They're all partisan left-leaning nuts, and the truth doesn't matter to them, so long as Trump is hurt, so that's the narrative we'll roll with, and not that Trump was found civilly liable for rape.

We've gone beyond not believing the repeated claims of Carroll and multiple other women in regards to Trump, to just not caring about the claims at all, which is 10x worse.
WTF?

Guilty until proven innocent? And 6 people starred this take?
Stat Monitor Repairman
So the story is Trump was at the department store shopping for a gift for his girlfriend but decided to rape E Jean as a side quest?

From everything we heard about Trump he's impatient. Wont take the time to even read classified briefings but rather saves them in banker's boxes along with old golf hats and momentos.

In any event, we supposed to believe that in 1993 at peak Trump he was galavanting around a multi level department store with this 52- year old woman that he met in a revolving door 10-minutes earlier?

Sounds incredulous but that's what the jury chose to believe and who are we to question that?
bam02
AG
SRCag18 said:

They're all partisan left-leaning nuts, and the truth doesn't matter to them, so long as Trump is hurt, so that's the narrative we'll roll with, and not that Trump was found civilly liable for rape.

He was?
Aggies2009
AG
deddog said:

SRCag18 said:

Seems like this would have been an easy claim to disprove, no? Something that a defense attorney could've poked holes in, or perhaps used as means to get the trial dismissed?

Maybe you... don't know more than the jury or the judge does in regards to this case?

But I get it. They're all partisan left-leaning nuts, and the truth doesn't matter to them, so long as Trump is hurt, so that's the narrative we'll roll with, and not that Trump was found civilly liable for rape.

We've gone beyond not believing the repeated claims of Carroll and multiple other women in regards to Trump, to just not caring about the claims at all, which is 10x worse.
WTF?

Guilty until proven innocent? And 6 people starred this take?
TDS is THAT strong.

And they wonder why it's remotely feasible that a jury of 6 people would be biased against Trump? I mean, that alone explains it.

Hell, I bet I could get 6 people here to say they believe Biden raped someone. His own vice president said that she believes he did.
aggiehawg
AG
bam02 said:

SRCag18 said:

They're all partisan left-leaning nuts, and the truth doesn't matter to them, so long as Trump is hurt, so that's the narrative we'll roll with, and not that Trump was found civilly liable for rape.

He was?
No, he wasn't. That's a lie, albeit one the judge repeated.
bam02
AG
bam02 said:

SRCag18 said:

He was?

Thanks. I thought that was wrong, but I've not really followed this abortion of justice very closely. Not much more I need to know than it is a newly-surfaced 30 year old rape accusation against a conservative.
Ags77
AG
Rockdoc said:

bobbranco said:

He's voting for Biden.

It's real easy to pick out the Trump voters, as well
bobbranco
AG
Judge Freisler told them they must!
v1rotate92
AG
SRCag18 said:

But you support dementia Joe who has committed rape and incest if all women are to be believed
Rockdoc
AG
Ags77 said:

Rockdoc said:

bobbranco said:

He's voting for Biden.

Thank God!

ETA: I'm voting (R). If it's not Trump, so be it.
aggiehawg
AG
Jack Boyette
Ags77 said:

She is supposed to be upset, depressed, sad about being awarded 83 million bucks ? LOL.

Oh look, a very simplistic perspective. Shocking.
Jack Boyette
Ags77 said:

Rockdoc said:

bobbranco said:

He's voting for Biden.

Yes. It's those of us who are successful and own businesses, not retired government workers who've never done anything at tax time other than get a refund.
BluHorseShu
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

BluHorseShu said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Laughing and giggling about going on a shopping spree with Trump's money. Totally acceptable behavior for a traumatized rape victim. Totally.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/e-jean-carroll-gleefully-invites-maddow-shopping-spree-with-trumps-83-million
Seems odd...but then I've not had any experience with a traumatized rape victim...so I wouldn't presume to know.

What behavior would we deem acceptable from a rape victim?

That looks like gif code for "I don't know".
BluHorseShu
AG
Jack Boyette said:

Ags77 said:

Rockdoc said:

bobbranco said:

He's voting for Biden.

Yes. It's those of us who are successful and own businesses, not retired government workers who've never done anything at tax time other than get a refund.
Wow...I guess you're assuming those gov't workers don't vote for Trump? Funny how people want to dump on them and union workers....While Trump is desperately trying to curry their votes?

annie88
AG
Ags77 said:

Shopping with Rachel Maddow might put her back in therapy

Maddow is legit creepy.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.