Meet the Next Claudine Gay

1,440 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by El Gallo Blanco
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I see another resignation forthcoming.
nortex97
AG
Harvard really needs to change their whole 'veritas' symbology/logo/icon at this point, at least as much as we need to change the damn bevel.
El Gallo Blanco

These women, along with so many other high profile marxist blackstremists, are doing a huge disservice to the every day black community. A LOT of people and institutions are taking notes and noticing patterns with these DEI hires.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Harvard really needs to change their whole 'veritas' symbology/logo/icon at this point, at least as much as we need to change the damn bevel.

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
captkirk
AG
Take out all these DEI charlatans
TexAgs91
AG
I see a pattern emerging
fightingfarmer09
At this point you would do your organization very well by selecting straight white males and Asian men for positions. Because you know they had to over achieve to be seen.
CDUB98
AG
TexAgs91 said:

I see a pattern emerging
nortex97
AG
Oh sure, said the 'white dude.'
ttu_85
captkirk said:

Take out all these DEI charlatans
Fire em all. ...and those that hired them.
El Gallo Blanco
fightingfarmer09 said:

At this point you would do your organization very well by selecting straight white males and Asian men for positions. Because you know they had to over achieve to be seen.
They are by far the least likely to cause drama and friction and unnecessary distractions within any group as well. I would add Hispanic dudes too...at least in my profession.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.