Soldiers died fighting for Joe Biden per White House

7,109 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Muy
schwabbin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Johnny Park!
The comments were intentional and served a purpose.

They know what this moron said is repulsive to the public's instinct.

We all start thinking… why should we encourage any family members to enlist to serve "an administration" vs serving the USA and the Constitution?

It is another deliberate attempt to undermine maybe the most important institution of our government- the US military - to further lower the standards and destroy it.

Marxist trash needs to be tried for sedition
milner79
I cannot stand listening to that KJB b****. What a disgrace.
Claverack
Listen to her. This is someone who just doesn't give a damn about what took place. Didn't even care enough to find out what was going on so she could give something approaching an intelligent answer.

In that respect, she is much like her boss.

APHIS AG
So, when have our military started to make our oaths to the "President" instead of the country.

Hitler's Soldiers did. So is Biden also going to change his title to "Fuhrer".
dmart90
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

I'm more offended by the fact that someone who cannot speak a statement of condolences without repeatedly stepping all over their own words is spokesperson for the President. That was brutally painful to listen to.
She is a communications professional? Good God that was bad!

Per Wikipedia:
Quote:

She is fluent in English, French, and Haitian Creole.
After listening to that, I'm not sure I would claim she is "fluent" in English.
WestHoustonAg79
redcrayon said:

Why in the world would she say that? She needs to go.

She looks like a DEI hire at a small market local news station.

First time on camera jitters. WTF lol.

Gimme that hot blonde firecracker back jeezus
Gator92
AG
Quote:

Sold out by Mr. 10% on behalf of his Iranian buddies.

Eight years of Obama and three plus years of Biden: American military and diplomatic assets are always expendable and worth the sacrifice to their Islamo-Fascist allies.

The Biden family combined isn't worth one of these individuals.

What are you talking about?

Beau stormed the beaches of Normandy. Was at the battle of Heartbreak Ridge in Korea in 1951, Da Nang 1968, and died in Iraq...
nortex97
AG
Claverack
nortex97 said:

That is probably the Situation Room meeting for Texas.

After all, this President prefers attacking Americans to defending the country against nations who give him 10% of the cut.

Americans are expendable to Democrats.
Owlagdad
Our leadership is not only incompetent, but disgusting.
Dufflepud
We refer to her as 'The Muppet'.
usmcbrooks
SirDippinDots said:

Slicer97 said:

When do the Dems not ever lie?

When they are asleep?
Not even then.....they lie like the dogs they are.
agracer
AG
jja79 said:

The blood on Brandon's hands is incredible between the human trafficking and drug trafficking operations he's part of and now this.
Don't for get the Afghanistan withdraw and deaths in Kabul.
usmcbrooks
Claverack said:

nortex97 said:

That is probably the Situation Room meeting for Texas.

After all, this President prefers attacking Americans to defending the country against nations who give him 10% of the cut.

Americans are expendable to Democrats.
Threatening military action against American citizens in order to allow non-citizens to pour into the country.
LMCane
jja79 said:

The blood on Brandon's hands is incredible between the human trafficking and drug trafficking operations he's part of and now this.
uh, Afghanistan bug out?
Heisenberg01
AG
I counted 14 uh's/um's in a 1 minute response. She really is terrible at her job.
LMCane
93MarineHorn said:

It's how these people see the world. They don't see our military as defending the US. They see them as pawns of the administration used to further their goals which may or may not (usually not) be in the best interests of the US.
Trump won't stop saying 'my generals' and the military community isn't happy
Mark Abadi Oct 25, 2017, 2:50 PM EDT

President Donald Trump once again made a reference to "my generals" and "my military."

The phrasing has upset members of the military community in the past.
Some say it suggests a misguided sense of ownership over the armed forces.

President Donald Trump has made a habit of using a particular phrase that has angered members of the US military community.

The latest instance came on Wednesday, when the president was asked whether he authorized the mission that resulted in the deaths of four US military members in Niger earlier this month.

"My generals and my military, they have decision-making ability," Trump told reporters.

"As far as the incident that we're talking about, I've been seeing it just like you've been seeing it. I've been getting reports. They have to meet the enemy and they meet them tough," Trump said.

What has set military members off is Trump's insistence on saying "my generals" and "my military," which some say suggests a misguided sense of ownership over the country's armed forces.

In the past, former military members have voiced their displeasure with Trump's phrasing. Former Army Officer Mark Hertling recently told Business Insider he found Trump's language "extremely offensive."

"The US military belongs to the nation, not the president. We're not his," Hertling said.

Leon Panetta, the former defense secretary and director of the CIA, has also objected to the president's choice of words.

"When it comes to the military, the military belongs to the country. Our defense system belongs to the country. And it's not the president's military, it's the military of the United States of America," Panetta said on MSNBC in April.

Guess who else treated the military as his own fighting force ...
texsn95
AG
Cool article, got him there.
Aggie Apotheosis
Y'all must have been really upset when Trump went after McCain, Mattis, and the family of Humayun Khan, who gave the ultimate sacrifice in defense of the U.S.
Ellis Wyatt
Satellite of Love said:

Not surprised Biden would make it about himself...
The "good news" is that he doesn't even know it happened. I have no doubt someone read the newspaper to him at some point, but he has forgotten by now. It's obviously someone else who is deciding not to respond and to keep paying Iran so the dims can skim their cut off the top.

I cannot believe people will vote for this again or even not vote for Trump and continue to enable this corruption.
Ellis Wyatt
Heisenberg01 said:

I counted 14 uh's/um's in a 1 minute response. She really is terrible at her job.
Hussein must have been her public speaking mentor.
bobbranco
AG
You sources have a huge leftist slant.

Why is that?
texsn95
AG
Aggie Apotheosis said:

Y'all must have been really upset when Trump went after McCain, Mattis, and the family of Humayun Khan, who gave the ultimate sacrifice in defense of the U.S.
Shove it neehau
BluHorseShu
AG
PCC_80 said:

I thought they were blown up as they slept.

Also, I doubt that anyone of these people even remotely thought that they were fighting for Brandon or the Dem Party. Disgusting.
I hope most of our military are fighting for the country and not a person in power or political party. I would venture to say that most of the time they're cursing whomever is in the presidency at that time for the CF their having to contend with.

doubledog
Little Rock Ag said:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/29/wh-spox-jean-pierre-gives-condolences-to-three-military-folks-fighting-on-behalf-of-this-administration/

Yet another disgusting comment made by the squatters at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
What an insult to their families. On the behalf of the all Americans the United States apologizes and we morn your loss.
bobbranco
AG
I don't have the pulse of today's military but when Carter lost the Navy and Marine Corps morale saw a sea change for the better.

ETA.
When Clinton was elected the morale plummeted.
jrdaustin
AG
nortex97 said:

Unless he's in onscreen on the right, where the hell is SECDEF? I don't think that's him. Nor do I see Kirby.

I do think the person on the left is General Brown, Chariman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
fc2112
Quote:

Unless he's in onscreen on the right, where the hell is SECDEF? I don't think that's him.
I thought he recently had gender confirmation surgery?
hunter2012
AG
Really says something about our country where our government will issue more threats against their own citizens rather than a foreign power for whom they'll just roll over for. Impotence.
jrdaustin
AG
https://www.foxnews.com/media/parents-fallen-soldier-remember-daughter-killed-drone-strike-awaiting-call-biden

The parents of Kennedy Sanders have yet to receive a phone call from Biden. The White House has sent them "paperwork" to complete before he makes the call.

Yup, that's how you express your sincere condolences to a couple who have just lost their daughter.
bobbranco
AG
jrdaustin said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/parents-fallen-soldier-remember-daughter-killed-drone-strike-awaiting-call-biden

The parents of Kennedy Sanders have yet to receive a phone call from Biden. The White House has sent them "paperwork" to complete before he makes the call.

Yup, that's how you express your sincere condolences to a couple who have just lost their daughter.
Probably a confidentiality agreement.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
nortex97
AG
I would assume that's him on the right on screen, presumably providing dim feedback (at best) from some conference room/SCIF in the pentagon.
StonewallAggieDEFENSE
They died BECAUSE of Joe Biden. Biden says Iran is responsible for providing the weapons for these attacks. I got news for you, Joe bought the weapons that killed them for Iran.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.