Soldiers died fighting for Joe Biden per White House

7,113 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Muy
Little Rock Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/29/wh-spox-jean-pierre-gives-condolences-to-three-military-folks-fighting-on-behalf-of-this-administration/

Yet another disgusting comment made by the squatters at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
PCC_80
AG
I thought they were blown up as they slept.

Also, I doubt that anyone of these people even remotely thought that they were fighting for Brandon or the Dem Party. Disgusting.
Slicer97
AG
When do the Dems not ever lie?
redcrayon
AG
Why in the world would she say that? She needs to go.
SirDippinDots
Slicer97 said:

When they are asleep?
Captain Pablo
AG
That's awful
jja79
AG
The blood on Brandon's hands is incredible between the human trafficking and drug trafficking operations he's part of and now this.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I'm more offended by the fact that someone who cannot speak a statement of condolences without repeatedly stepping all over their own words is spokesperson for the President. That was brutally painful to listen to.
annie88
AG
Slicer97 said:

When they're dead.

But they still vote.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
strbrst777
Soldiers and other U.S. military personnel serve the country...not an administration. Does she not know that? Question: Why does the U.S. have troops in Jordan?
bobbranco
AG
When one's entire life revolves around championing the baby killing party these monsters develop.
93MarineHorn
It's how these people see the world. They don't see our military as defending the US. They see them as pawns of the administration used to further their goals which may or may not (usually not) be in the best interests of the US.
Logos Stick
She also offered condolences to the dead soldiers. SMH
Owlagdad
Just as big a waste as 50,000 lives lost in Viet Nam, to half the spreAd of communism by fighting our WWII ally on behalf of the Frogs.
geoag58
AG
jja79 said:

The blood on Brandon's hands is incredible between the human trafficking and drug trafficking operations he's part of and now this.

Don't forget about Afghanistan.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
ABATTBQ87
AG
Little Rock Ag said:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/29/wh-spox-jean-pierre-gives-condolences-to-three-military-folks-fighting-on-behalf-of-this-administration/

Yet another disgusting comment made by the squatters at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Hogties
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

I'm more offended by the fact that someone who cannot speak a statement of condolences without repeatedly stepping all over their own words is spokesperson for the President. That was brutally painful to listen to.

This is the first time I think I've listened to her speak and my God that's the best we can do to communicate from the White House. She is terrible. Notwithstanding the off key message about the soldiers being killed for the administration, she is as incoherent as Biden.

Ridiculous
AgOutsideAustin
AG
" military folks"

What a beotch
jja79
AG
Most worthless human that ever lived.
TexasAggiesWin
S
They are fighting for this country, everyone in this country, not 1 person in the White House. What an arrogant/narcissistic BS statement from the clown show of an administration (yet again)
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
jja79 said:

Most worthless human that ever lived.
She is certainly on that list. It is a long list, and there is strong competition from the field for that coveted top spot.
AggieZUUL
AG
On a side note... is Mika Brzezinski looking like Bill O'Reilly in drag?

redcrayon
AG
Heartbreaking.
Sid Farkas
AG
PCC_80 said:

…I doubt that anyone of these people even remotely thought that they were fighting for Brandon or the Dem Party. Disgusting.

I'll bet the new trannies did
jja79
AG
I was talking about Joe.
shiftyandquick
People that should not use these deaths to advance their personal partisan political interests. I condemn this language.
Claverack
ABATTBQ87 said:

Little Rock Ag said:

Sold out by Mr. 10% on behalf of his Iranian buddies.

Eight years of Obama and three plus years of Biden: American military and diplomatic assets are always expendable and worth the sacrifice to their Islamo-Fascist allies.

The Biden family combined isn't worth one of these individuals.

CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Last week, I thought of Ron Silver, the late actor. He was a political activist. He was an ardent Democrat. At Clinton's first inauguration, he saw military jets flying over the Lincoln Memorial, and was disgusted. Then he thought, "Those are our planes now." Later, after 9/11, he became a staunch supporter of George W. Bush, and spoke at the 2004 Republican convention. He spoke damn well, too.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/our-country-jay-nordlinger/

Same attitude Silver had in 1994. At least he wised up.
ttu_85
redcrayon said:

Why in the world would she say that? She needs to go.
Why wouldn't they. Communist always put the party first. Party this! party that! Its the way the jackasses have always rolled.
strbrst777
She should be fired for saying that military personnel serve the administration..a shocking statement. But she should have been fired long ago for incompetence.
APHIS AG
Little Rock Ag said:

Fighting? They were killed in their sleep.

And all the while I thought I was serving my country while I was in uniform and not any given administration.
Claverack
Stevens...

EXTORTION 17

Abbey Gate, Kabul Airport

How much more American blood do these Obama/Biden sissies need?

Give him time folks. Maybe he can figure out without mentioning his dead son as if it absolves him and his gutless White House of all responsibility.

Satellite of Love
Not surprised Biden would make it about himself...
Gigem314
AG
Logos Stick said:

She also offered condolences to the dead soldiers. SMH
AggieMD95
AG
If you are making a true heartfelt expression of sympathy for a our men n women who died in uniform it should flow naturally.

The fact she was that tongue tied shows she was making the statement only as a political tool
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.