No Epstein list for you, go to back of line!

4,820 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by aTmAg
Demosthenes81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

January 22 is the new date. And they new about this since December 21. Maybe it is possible they will release the list with Jane Doe 107's name redacted, but more likely this will be the ploy to keep the list under wraps indefinitely. Come January 20 a new "Doe" will come forward with the same fear. Rinse-Repeat.
C@LAg
have to add a bunch of "new" Trump flights for a distraction.
FJB24
The list of clients (and connections/payments/trips) will never be released.

Epstein didn't kill himself.
HarryJ33tamu
Pedophiles are worried about their safety after being outed? Should've thought about the consequences before diddling little children.
Hungry Ojos
I think that's EXACTLY what it is. It's so bad that they are going to try to water it down as much as they can with "see! But Trump!!!!!!!" before it is released.
Tramp96
The court suddenly discovered they had friends on the list...or they themselves were on the list.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Everyone on that list should be sent to gen pop at a maximum security prison. They wouldn't last a week.
Ghost Mech
Why doesn't anyone ever talk about what he was getting in return for the blackmail of govt officials? I can careless about the blackmail of private/corp people.

Was he blackmailing them for cash?

or was it something much worse, such as access to IT systems, military secrets, intelligence operations, classified info?

Señor Chang
AG
Edit to correct name

Jane Doe 107 is rumored to be Ariane de Rothschild
Seamaster
AG
The oligarchy that runs the world doesn't want you to know the truth.

Just scroll tic tok instead, plebs.
e=mc2
AG
Señor Chang said:

Jane Doe 107 is rumored to be Lynn Forester de Rothschild

I'm thinking it's Oprah.
Tramp96
Señor Chang said:

Is Jane Doe 107 supposed to be a victim or a perpetrator?

Demosthenes81
AG
Señor Chang said:

Flashback to the Simpsons

Quote:

Who controls the British crown?

Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do
Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do
Who holds back the elctric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do, we do
Who robs gamefish of their site?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do
It is always the Stonecutters.
Ags4DaWin
John Doe 107 is a female.

Interesting
degreedy
AG
so i'm seeing conflicting reports... earlier in this thread someone said Jan. 22nd, but on headline foxnews article it's saying it will start today. (granted, foxnews, but still).
DallasAg 94
deddog
AG
C@LAg said:

have to add a bunch of "new" Trump flights for a distraction.
Its so transparent and pathetic.
jja79
AG
Not a credible news source.
degreedy
AG
jja79 said:

Not a credible news source.
which is why i said "granted, foxnews, but still"....
jja79
AG
I was just echoing your sentiment. There is no credible news source in the US.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Some names of more than 150 associates of the disgraced late financier Jeffrey Epstein are slated to be revealed on Wednesday, despite an appeal from a Jane Doe, a woman seeking to shield her identity from the public.

"The unsealing is expected to begin today," Ed Friedland, the district executive for the Southern District of New York, told the Washington Examiner, adding that a judge's order to delay the release of Jane Doe's name only applies to her and not the dozens of other names on the list.
LINK
C@LAg
how come every single thing related to Trump can be linked left and right, but the contents of this list are still mostly a mystery?

/s
richardag
Sotero-Judges said:

The list of clients (and connections/payments/trips) will never be released.

Epstein didn't kill himself.
I seriously doubt a complete list of names will be released.

Side note:
Epstein victim claims he had surveillance rooms and secret cameras at New Mexico ranch
  • "All of Epstein's residences had these mechanical rooms and tunnel systems ... I know this because Epstein told me," she told the paper. "These rooms were enormous bigger than houses. I have no idea why anyone needs so many computers in one room ... There were pinhole cameras to record everything on every estate. The cameras were ubiquitous. You couldn't see them unless they were pointed out to you."
Victims claim Epstein had video cameras @ his New Mexico ranch. Wondering whether he was secretly video taping the rapes? If true, I would bet someone in our government has the videos and they will never be revealed.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
lb3
AG
Jimmy Kimmel can rest easy for a couple more weeks.
rangerdanger
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

John Doe 107 is a female.

Interesting

It's 2024. Could be anyone.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

Señor Chang said:

Flashback to the Simpsons

Quote:

Who controls the British crown?

Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do
Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do
Who holds back the elctric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do, we do
Who robs gamefish of their site?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do
It is always the Stonecutters.
well done. I feel like my presence is no longer needed on this board. I've done a great job coaching you and I'm proud to see a "Simpsons did it" or Simpsons quote on almost every thread now.
notex
AG
Ghislaine's father, Robert Maxwell, was a big CIA guy.

And she's just whining that she's the only one in prison. Oh, and her dad just happened to fall to his death from his yacht. Sure.

Quote:

Amid some speculation as to whether the photograph may have been staged, and with mystery still surrounding her whereabouts, one thing is undeniable: for the second time, Ghislaine's life has been turned upside down by the death of a controversial and powerful man.

It is almost 30 years since her father, the press baron Robert Maxwell, fell to his death from his 15m yacht, Lady Ghislaine, off the Canary Islands, aged 68. Even now there is talk of suicide, or murder perhaps by Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service.

"He was a man who could not face the ignominy of jail, of being shown to be a liar and a thief. And he very much knew that was coming," says Roy Greenslade, a former editor of one of Maxwell's newspapers, the Daily Mirror. "So I am a suicide theorist. I believe Maxwell threw himself off."
Quote:

For Oxford-educated Ghislaine, the youngest of his nine children, Maxwell's money had provided status and a ticket to the elite. She was dispatched to New York initially as a meeter-and-greeter, to pave her father's way when he bought the Daily News. After his death, she made it her home. She soon became part of Epstein's inner circle and remained there for more than a decade. The two were reportedly briefly an item; they remained close.

She is said to have facilitated Epstein's social contacts, flying with him on his private jet and organising dinners for influential people at his homes. One acquaintance described her as "half ex-girlfriend, half employee, half best friend and fixer". Epstein described her, in a 2003 Vanity Fair profile, as his "best friend".
Quote:

Allegations by Epstein's accusers that she helped procure girls for the financier have been denied repeatedly.

Maxwell, one of seven children of Jewish parents, was born Jn Ludvk Hoch in the Czechoslovakian mountain village of Slatinsk Doly, now part of Ukraine and known as Solotvyno. He claimed not to have had a pair of shoes until he was seven.

He escaped Nazi occupation by fleeing to France as a teenager, but lost his parents, four siblings and most of his extended family in the Holocaust. After joining the Czechoslovak army in exile, he was evacuated to Britain and joined the British army under the name Ivan du Maurier, apparently after a cigarette brand. He fought in Normandy, met his wife a student at the Sorbonne and won the Military Cross for heroism on the Dutch-German border; the decoration was pinned to his chest by Field Marshal Montgomery.

Throughout his life, he was a good friend to Israel, investing heavily in publishing, pharmaceutical and computer firms in the country. He met accusations he was an Israeli spy with furious denials and legal threats. Such speculation was fanned again after his death, when he was accorded almost a state funeral in Israel, attended by the prime minister, Yitzhak Shamir, and the president, Chaim Herzog, and buried in Jerusalem on the Mount of Olives. Conspiracy theorists have claimed that Mossad killed him because Israel refused him a loan and he threatened to retaliate.
The CIA, mossad, Ukraine, media empires, spy rooms for guests, compromising the rich and powerful, trafficking in women/under-aged girls. None of this will ever fully come out.
PA24
AG
protect the elitist!

What a country we have.
Psycho Bunny
Between now and January 22, expect a lot of "random events" to take place to deflect from the list being released.

boboguitar
AG
Seeing conflicting reports, is it being released today or the 22nd?

I saw that a "Doe" has until the 22nd to provide evidence that releasing her name will cause someone to attack her or the judge will order that name released as well.

Hopefully powerful people get what they deserve.
jja79
AG
We'll have at least one terrorist attack in the US and the terrorists will have walked into the country freely within the last two years. This will cause the media and electorate to realize how dangerous Trump is and indict him as a co-conspirator with the terrorist who will be found to be a known associate of Hunter Biden. A video will surface of said terrorists playing pickleball with Joe Biden who will deny having ever served to them. He and the media will then damn MAGA as the most dangerous threat to democracy.

The Epstein list will never be mentioned again.
Texas velvet maestro
the next couple of weeks are for the selling of indulgences and "the list" get worked on.
Hungry Ojos
jja79 said:

We'll have at least one terrorist attack in the US and the terrorists will have walked into the country freely within the last two years. This will cause the media and electorate to realize how dangerous Trump is and indict him as a co-conspirator with the terrorist who will be found to be a known associate of Hunter Biden. A video will surface of said terrorists playing pickleball with Joe Biden who will deny having ever served to them. He and the media will then damn MAGA as the most dangerous threat to democracy.

The Epstein list will never be mentioned again.

Yep, debating keeping my kids out of school until the list is released as we are certainly going to have at least one school shooting to distract the lemmings. How is it possible that we freely elected* such awful, evil people to lead us?
BluHorseShu
AG
lb3 said:

Jimmy Kimmel can rest easy for a couple more weeks.
Not sure Rodgers will be able to...unless he's 100% sure his comment will be proven accurate...(because of all people AR is in the know about he list).
Hungry Ojos
I didn't take it as Rogers intimating that Kimmel was on the list. Just that all of the disgusting, evil leftists that he felates and goaltends for, on a nightly basis, are going to be on the list.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.