Trump health care plan

4,185 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by JamesPShelley
eric76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Kraft Punk said:

Lotta Biden voters on this thread

Neat stuff

Really? Any actual thoughts on Trump's health care "plan"?
It wouldn't be surprising if we never heard of it again.
BigRobSA
BigRobSA said:

2040huck said:

Philip J Fry said:

I recently looked back at what I was paying weekly for my insurance before Obamacare. It was something like 26 dollars a week. Now I'm at 265 dollars a week with less coverage. Really outrageous that people keep electing these criminals.
bs

Before DebacleCare, I paid...every 2 weeks....for "Lamborghini" insurance instead of "Cadillac"... $32, for myself alone. After, it tripled for worse policies. That was an employer sponsored plan. Since, my premiums are WAY higher.

It's a horrible thing. UHC, a taint on humanity akin to genocide and slavery.
Philip J Fry
AG
2040huck said:

Philip J Fry said:

I recently looked back at what I was paying weekly for my insurance before Obamacare. It was something like 26 dollars a week. Now I'm at 265 dollars a week with less coverage. Really outrageous that people keep electing these criminals.
bs

What makes you say this so emphatically?
BigRobSA
Ddp
Logos Stick
If we were to do universal healthcare when we have control, it wouldn't matter.

The Marxists on the left will implement their version which will be anti white and anti doctor.
Ag with kids
AG
YouBet said:

His plan is irrelevant even if he has one. The Republicans had an opportunity to replace Obamacare when they became the majority and actively chose not to address it.

And this was after passing 40+ measures against it as the minority party. But as soon as they take the reins...crickets.

So plan all you want, Trump. It's DOA unless he's ironically going to propose UHC (which he was in favor of in the past). Don't be surprised if that's what he's doing.

And if he does, all his supporters will now be ADAMANT that UHC is the greatest type of healthcare ever and if you don't support it you're a RINO, GOPe, liberal, etc...
SA68AG
AG
Good grief , who is so dumb that they think Trump could actually come up with any type of comprehensive plan for anything .

C@LAg
SA68AG said:

Good grief , who is so dumb that they think Trump could actually come up with any type of comprehensive plan for anything .

plus let's be real.

assuming the big orange idiot tried it, it would have to go through the Dems who would push it even farther "left" even worse than Trump would already make it. we would have the absolute worst of everything seen in other countries UHC, and Cheeto-boy would take credit in spite of it being utterly sh&%$/
agz win
AG
Kraft Punk said:

Neat stuff

More like third party voters. Kennedy will get a hell of a bump if donald steals the GOP nomination.
cevans_40
AG
Oh look, another thread has devolved into a bunch of uber-conservatives flinging **** at anyone who dare support a Republican.
Ag with kids
AG
cevans_40 said:

Oh look, another thread has devolved into a bunch of uber-conservatives flinging **** at anyone who dare support a Republican.
A Republican that supports or at least has supported UHC?
Old May Banker
AG
One needn't be "Uber conservative" to oppose government Healthcare. Are you saying you like the idea?
aggiehawg
AG
Ag with kids said:

cevans_40 said:

A Republican that supports or at least has supported UHC?
Ugh, Romney?
C@LAg
Trump is a little "r" republican.

but a very BIG spender.
cevans_40
AG
Old May Banker said:

One needn't be "Uber conservative" to oppose government Healthcare. Are you saying you like the idea?

What idea? Repeal and replace?

If it costs less, yes. If more, no. But we don't know anything about the plan other than it's repeal and replace.

I would prefer just repeal but that ain't gonna happen so maybe we can get something a little better than the ****show we have now.
one safe place
The use of health "care" instead of health "insurance" puzzles me. I have a better plan than anyone. If you want to have health insurance, you go to an insurance agent and purchase it. You can do so with cash, check, or credit card. If you don't want health insurance, then don't purchase any.

Works exactly the same as it does for other insurance (vehicle, life, disability, renter's, etc.).
Old May Banker
AG
Maybe... sounds like he has no plan other than replacing one government boondoggle with another.
J. Walter Weatherman
cevans_40 said:

Old May Banker said:

If it costs less, yes. If more, no. But we don't know anything about the plan other than it's repeal and replace.

I would prefer just repeal but that ain't gonna happen so maybe we can get something a little better than the ****show we have now.

The bigger point is that Trump is full of **** and has no plan, as usual.
Zona81
AG
Kraft Punk said:

Neat stuff
No. Trump realists.
AggieVictor10
AG
Ags77 said:

He has NO plan

That's been the case for years and yet any criticism of him was met with," lol TDS. Sorry your girl lost."on this board. (Even though i did not vote for hilldawg)

But i guess now that he's attacked Desantis, more people will call him out.
Four Seasons Landscaping
B-1 83
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Two words:

FAT TAX.
Woohoo! Hello "Federal Bureau of Fitness"! No doubt a recent Victoria's Secret model will be the head (see our current Secretary of "Health" for an example), and everybody will be covered.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
cevans_40
AG
Old May Banker said:

Maybe... sounds like he has no plan other than replacing one government boondoggle with another.

If it costs taxpayers less, then it's a win. Unfortunately we aren't going back to the old system because too many want guaranteed coverage. What is Ron's plan?
C@LAg
cevans_40 said:

Old May Banker said:

If it costs taxpayers less, then it's a win. Unfortunately we aren't going back to the old system because too many want guaranteed coverage. What is Ron's plan?
take your derail elsewhere. the thread is about trump and HIS claims. DeSantis is not out there claiming he has a super-awesome, most greatest replacement for Obamacare.
cevans_40
AG
C@LAg said:

cevans_40 said:

Old May Banker said:

take your derail elsewhere. the thread is about trump and HIS claims.

Ok, I see. I look forward to you holding every candidate who says they have a plan to this same standard. The whole plan must then be laid out in full detail.
C@LAg
cevans_40 said:

C@LAg said:

cevans_40 said:

Old May Banker said:

take your derail elsewhere. the thread is about trump and HIS claims.

Ok, I see. I look forward to you holding every candidate who says they have a plan to this same standard. The whole plan must then be laid out in full detail.
i do and will if they are outright claiming they have a plan

we all know Trump has **** for a plan. That is his MO.He is selling snake oil to idiots who lap it up sight unseen/

2040huck
Philip J Fry said:

2040huck said:

Philip J Fry said:

bs

Because I have lots of friends who buy insurance Some went higher but none anywhere near a thousand type increase. I don't think this is honest unless the guy changed jobs or plans
TRADUCTOR
Your company pays for healthcare and they make you take the vaccine; of course any Trump healthcare plan is for idiots.
BigRobSA
2040huck said:

Philip J Fry said:

2040huck said:

Philip J Fry said:

bs

Because I have lots of friends who buy insurance Some went higher but none anywhere near a thousand type increase. I don't think this is honest unless the guy changed jobs or plans

To get a plan like I had, it would be a couple thousand on the stupid ass "marketplace". I paid 32 every bi weekly check.

Obamacare, like Masscare, and all other socialized medicine, is horrible.

I grew up in socialized medicine. It's an evil taint on humanity.
YouBet
AG
2040huck said:

Philip J Fry said:

2040huck said:

Philip J Fry said:

bs

It's only gone higher since Obamacare was implemented. The data is out there and has been posted numerous times. It's just a matter of how much higher you are paying now vs then.

No one saved $2,500 like Obama promised. And many people were unable to keep their doctor like Obama promised. People were forced to carry coverage that wasn't even applicable to them.

And most recently, Biden signed an EO killing catastrophic plans primarily used by young people because that's all they need because they are young.

So now they are forced to pay for much more coverage they dont need or just not carry coverage because they can't afford it.
cevans_40
AG
2040huck said:

Philip J Fry said:

2040huck said:

Philip J Fry said:

bs

10x increase is not uncommon
MSCAg
AG
Trump is great at pointing out the real flaws Americans experience and making fun of liberals.

But he sucks at leadership or actually fixing stuff.
Old May Banker
AG
cevans_40 said:

Old May Banker said:

Same as Trump's, I guess... maybe they could bring it up in a debate so we could decide.... oh wait....
J. Walter Weatherman
SA68AG said:

The same people who spent money on jpegs of Trump dressed as Superman.
Ag with kids
AG
cevans_40 said:

Old May Banker said:

And there we go...

The "conservative" Trump supporters are now willing to accept government healthcare if Trump wants it...
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.