Trump health care plan

4,188 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by JamesPShelley
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2040huck said:

Philip J Fry said:

2040huck said:

Philip J Fry said:

I recently looked back at what I was paying weekly for my insurance before Obamacare. It was something like 26 dollars a week. Now I'm at 265 dollars a week with less coverage. Really outrageous that people keep electing these criminals.
bs

What makes you say this so emphatically?

Because I have lots of friends who buy insurance Some went higher but none anywhere near a thousand type increase. I don't think this is honest unless the guy changed jobs or plans
I've been with the same company for close to 20 years now. Try again.

And of course the plans changed. That's what Obamacare did to us. Yes, I could get cheaper coverage with the bronze plan, but the 10X increase comes from trying to keep roughly the same coverage as I had before.
ABATTBQ11
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Ags77 said:

He has NO plan
Trump doesn't need to have an actual plan when it comes to much of his base. The promise of something, no matter how vague, is more than enough. And if it never comes to fruition, that's okay too, because it'll be blamed on everyone but him. Trump may have been an "outsider" back in '15, but he speaks Washington swamp politician now with the best of them

He's basically the anti-Obama.
eric76
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Ags77 said:

He has NO plan
Trump doesn't need to have an actual plan when it comes to much of his base. The promise of something, no matter how vague, is more than enough. And if it never comes to fruition, that's okay too, because it'll be blamed on everyone but him. Trump may have been an "outsider" back in '15, but he speaks Washington swamp politician now with the best of them

He's basically the anti-Obama.
The more things change, the more they remain the same?
JamesPShelley
Sims said:

GeorgiAg said:

Two words:

FAT TAX.
If that passes, I'm in favor of a dumbass tax being next in line.
Ok. A dumbass tax. That covers liberals. What will republicans have for coverage?

/S

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.