General Welsh - a Fraud

3,866 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Ag with kids
mjschiller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Welsh is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He is ordering all department heads to defy Gov. Abbotts order to not use DEI in hiring. Welsh is an icon of George Soros.
Marvin J. Schiller
BigBrother
AG
Will the Governor actually do anything about it?
Ag with kids
AG
mjschiller said:

Welsh is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He is ordering all department heads to defy Gov. Abbotts order to not use DEI in hiring. Welsh is an icon of George Soros.
When did he do this?
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
mjschiller said:

Evidence?
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
justcallmeharry
S
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3420737
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
justcallmeharry said:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3420737
Thanks. That's unfortunate and I hope that his feet are held to the fire.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Run his *** out on a rail
K2-HMFIC
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

mjschiller said:

Evidence?
Aggieland Proud
AG
And it all starts at the top. John Sharp needs to retire or get run of town. All this **** traces back to him.
Bird Poo
AG
Aggieland Proud said:

And it all starts at the top. John Sharp needs to retire or get run of town. All this **** traces back to him.

Mike Young should have done him in but he's a master at covering his ass
BluHorseShu
AG
mjschiller said:

Link to proof please? Working at TAMU, I have seen nothing but the exact opposite.
Pinochet
Where the hell is the Rudder Association on this?
Shoefly!
AG
Pinochet said:

Go to Gov Abbott's website, it takes you to share your opinion. Send John Sharp your 2 cents also.
Aggieland Proud
AG
Actually, it was a Rudder Association email from a couple of weeks ago that brought it to my attention. I had no idea up to that point.
Lake08
Shoefly! said:

Pinochet said:

Go to Gov Abbott's website, it takes you to share your opinion. Send John Sharp your 2 cents also.

U actually think your email is going to make it to them? Nope
Jaster
AG
Jaster
AG
Opinion piece crom PJMedia:

https://pjmedia.com/miltharris/2023/11/16/enforcing-agenda-over-law-n4923963
annie88
AG
Shoefly! said:

Pinochet said:

Sharp supports the DEI crap and he's been a horrible lib forever. Why would he give a *****
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
BluHorseShu said:

mjschiller said:

Link to proof please? Working at TAMU, I have seen nothing but the exact opposite.

Look at the other thread that has been linked to this one. Look at what they're doing in job listings and such.

Positions that have nothing to do with diversity or anything, they are just sneaking it in.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Tibbers
Amazing how one man can have such an impact on a university. Are we run by a King or something? How does John Sharp have that much power? Is there no way to curtail that power? Is everyone around him compromised or something? Why are people afraid to do anything about this obvious abuse of power? Another Boomer ruining an institution with poor values...
Ag with kids
AG
annie88 said:

BluHorseShu said:

mjschiller said:

Look at the other thread that has been linked to this one. Look at what they're doing in job listings and such.

Positions that have nothing to do with diversity or anything, they are just sneaking it in.
I looked at the job listings. They were a big nothingburger.

And any of the "diversity" crap that was left in them was just the boilerplate crap that probably got put in awhile back to satisfy THAT requirement and was meaningless anyways.

For the record, I work for the TAMU system doing engineering and just put out 2 PDs to hire a couple engineers...no DEI garbage in mine, but then I had spent the last few months getting a new one put together...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.