The only MLB team that didn't have a pride night

8,785 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by TexasAggie_97
Tone2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Weird.

Win a WS and this is the factoid you are consumed with.

Congrats.
StrickAggie06
AG
RafterAg223 said:

StrickAggie06 said:

No but it does allow him to hit the ball a hell of a lot further. The whole point of the roids scandel is that guys were doing it to increase batting power. Common knowledge for even the casual baseball fan.

Shall we compare his HR stats pre and post trade?
You going to sit here and tell me with a straight face that people like Justin Verlander and Jose Altuve have not taken PED's over the course of their careers? I guess Verlander's longevity comes from perfect mechanics just like Nolan Ryan? Come on.

I guess I missed the before and after photos where Verlander and Altuve doubled their muscle mass out of nowhere. Hell, Verlander looks like a stay at home dad. Are you seriously trying to pitch Verlander on roids just because you don't want to admit Garcia cheated to get good?

The original statement was that the Rangers cheated to win the World Series, which has NOTHING to do with if anyone on the Astros has ever cheated. Rangers clearly have a player in Garcia that was pumping PEDs to an extent that would make Barry Bonds blush, so let's stop the act that the Rangers are pure and clean and have never skirted the rules. If Garcia is clean his whole career they don't win it all this season. Everyone in baseball cheats, it's like 50% of the game. Own it.

I will give the Rangers props however in never having a stupid pride night. Good on them.
StrickAggie06
AG
college of AG
AG
I don't know if PEDs are still considered cheating, but someone wouldn't be surprised if a certain adolis Garcia tested positive. His photos from this year looked drastically different than say 18 to 24 months ago.

Check out StL adolis vs Tex adolis.
A-180
TexasAggie_97
AG
Kashchei said:

frenchtoast said:

And the did it without a major cheating scandal.

Can't even enjoy a championship without thinking of big brother!
Big brother? Are you talking about the team that sat home and watched the World Series after losing so badly to the Rangers that their manager decided to retire?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.