If Israel ends up expelling the Palestinians from Gaza

9,438 Views | 95 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by BillYeoman
GordonWood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There are no polar bears in Antarctica
FCBlitz
Take all of the rubble that was once Gaza and build a new island off the coast and call it the island of Gaza and build it as one of those new fancy cities where everything is solar power, no cars and people live in harmony.

…..you might think I am joking…..nope totally serious.
samurai_science
K2Ag97 said:

All human life has value.

All human life can be redeemed.
LOL, nope.
kariss
There are three sides to every story. Your side their side and the truth in the middle. Understanding is a three edge sword. All one sidedness comments. Texags needs to get out of politics and focus on what they are supposed to be doing. Remove politics from this forum.
Burnsey
AG
There's a reason Egypt doesn't want them. You can take the Palestinians out of Gaza, but you'll just be moving your problem from one place to the next.
YouBet
AG
kariss said:

There are three sides to every story. Your side their side and the truth in the middle. Understanding is a three edge sword. All one sidedness comments. Texags needs to get out of politics and focus on what they are supposed to be doing. Remove politics from this forum.

F16 has been here almost since the beginning. Remove yourself.
Burnsey
AG
kariss said:

I bet this conflict is hard for you. You can't quite rationalize murder, kidnapping and rape…but you're trying,
Stressboy
AG
Just invade Lebanon and part of Syria. The take all Gaza residents, innocent and terrorists and bus them to the border of Iran and leave them there.

Either they stay in a destroyed Syria or they can go get help from their Shia partners in Iran. Should be fun to watch. Then tell the West Bank you are next if you keep harboring terrorists.
rwv2055
AG
Moon
samurai_science
kariss said:

Cope and go cry on reddit
Desert Fox
AG
Ask the Amalekites.
one safe place
Those that remain in Gaza will be nearly 100% muslim and if Israel leaves them there, they will have to face this again and again. Anything less than scorched earth will not work. If Israel winds up killing only 10,000 or 20,000 people, it will happen sooner rather than later.
LMCane
another reason I plan to live for a bit in Budapest

PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Martha's Vineyard
ABATTBQ11
AG
LMCane said:

another reason I plan to live for a bit in Budapest

Based on what we've seen at universities and places like nyc, we have the same problem here. There's plenty of hamas sympathizers and proxies here, and they're just as bad as isis. Not only that, we have militant anarchists and progressives teaching that violence and terrorism against "colonizers" is fine and supporting them.
Faustus
kariss said:

There are three sides to every story. Your side their side and the truth in the middle. Understanding is a three edge[d] sword. All one sidedness comments. Texags needs to get out of politics and focus on what they are supposed to be doing. Remove politics from this forum.
For mages sometimes it's a magic missile consisting of three glowing darts of magical force. [/tips hat to keithdb]
Pumpkinhead
AG
suburban cowboy said:

Kill em all.

Ones that escape can assimilate into another culture.

Kill all the Hamas radicals as possible yes, they are terrorists who deserve death. but if you are referring to all Palestinians whether innocent civilians or not (men, women, children) then that is genocide and that is no different of a perverse hate than the radicals except you only hide behind a keyboard typing such garbage, just another idiot spewing hate on the internet.

Again, there is no peace with a group like Hamas. You must eliminate them as difficult as that is, but hopefully somehow someday eventually moderate forces on BOTH sides eventually find a way and time for true peace, just as Ireland and UK for example eventually found. Though this is so incredibly difficult because religious forces are also involved.
Mary Bailey
kariss said:

OMG! Someone on the internet disagrees with me! Remove this forum at once.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Are there polar bears in Antarctica?

/Forget it, he's rolling gif.
#FJB
ts5641
C@LAg said:

biden will bus all 3 million whatever to the US.
I'm sure he'll give them free passage while American citizens have to reimburse the government to be rescued. Seems like a very democrat thing to do since it's the opposite of everything good and right.
Fat Black Swan
AG
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

This is a tough take, but not all Palestinians are Muslim. Some are Christian. This complicates the issue but a blanket order is not that great. I would hope their security forces have backgrounds on everyone, but who knows.

Something like 59% of Palestinians voted for Hamas. Just like not everyone voted for Biden, can't paint a wide brush. This is on Israel to sort out, and it's clear Egypt doesn't trust them. But can't sweep everyone out. Because of where we are as a nation.
Palestinians are sort of like the gypsies in a sense. Seemingly universally unwanted.
YouBet
AG
Anyone have a link to that interview with the Polish official that was posted yesterday? I think it's in the big thread and I've scrolled for a while but can't find it.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
kariss said:

feigned political moderation, moral condescension, and a good measure of faux outrage. My guess is this is a soft science grad student.

Good luck getting that lucrative M.A. in sociology or whatever.
nortex97
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

This is exactly how worthless they are.

And I would hazard a guess that is just a portion of the total applicants, ie, those are the 'better' share of this population of 'humans.'
BillYeoman
flashplayer said:

I vote China. They're allies, after all.

And China already has ready made "camps" for them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.