Do you think Israel will ever suffer a mass exodus of people?

3,258 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by JonSnow
kb2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Buddhism is the precursor to Judaism which is the 2nd of the holy trinity, Christianity is the 3rd, and Islam is the 4th which the number 4 has negative connotations within Asian cultures.
That's just false. Judaism predates Buddhism by over 1000 years, probably more, there are just no writings that date further back than that. The first temple was built around 1200 BC, destroyed in 600 BC, then Buddhism springs up 100 years later in a completely different part of the world.
WestAustinAg
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

No. This is the whole point of the creation of the State of Israel in 1948.

And they started coming back to the pre establishment of Israel immediately after WWII. From countries that hated them like Russia and Ukraine and many European countries. They didn't wait. This is their homeland now. They (through kibbitzes) built that country up from nothing into a global hub of technology, agriculture and tourism.

It's a beautiful country now. Very self sustaining in many ways.
lb sand
AG

WestAustinAg
AG
Never have i seen a more uninformed post in this board. Wow.
WestAustinAg
AG
Urban Ag said:

Andrew Dufresne said:

Living in the US proper has wayy more strategic advantages over living in Israel.

Terrible comparison. They are on a tiny island surrounded by hostile waters.
I have long thought that Israel should offer Mexico a crap ton on money to buy Baja and relocate there. The Jews would turn that peninsula in to an absolute oasis of awesomeness in 10 years min. Win for everyone.

I get the connection to the holy land. But there is a point where a better life and longevity should come in to play.
God used Abraham, Isaac and Joseph to build a nation in the land of Canaan. Not Corona.
YouBet
AG
Troglodyte said:

It seems like they elect Bibi twice a year for the past 4 years or so. I doubt they go from Bibi to Biden.

I have no idea why American Jews tend to vote Dems.
Because, at this point, they are American and not Jews and have accordingly been miseducated. They don't know what being Jewish means. They are secular.
JonSnow
On thing Arabs will never understand is that Israeli's live on Sun Tzu's Death Ground. They will never leave and fight to the last man.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.