Israel/Hamas going at it

1,668,341 Views | 9815 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Brother Shamus
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hamas fighter calls his father to brag about killing jews, declines to return home.

Quote:

TERRORIST: Hello dad. Dad I am inside Mefalsim. Open your WhatsApp right now, and see all the killed. Look at how many I killed with my own hands, your son killed Jews.
FATHER: Allahu Akhbar, Allahu Akhbar. May God protect you.
TERRORIST: This is inside Mefalsim, father. I am talking to you from the phone of a Jew, I killed her and her husband, I killed ten with my own hands.
FATHER: Allahu Akhbar.
TERRORIST: Open your phone and see how many I killed, father. Open your phone, I am calling you on WhatsApp.
FATHER: Crying (unintelligible).
TERRORIST: I am in Meflasim, father. I killed ten. Ten! Ten with my own bare hands. Their blood is on my hands, let me talk to Mom.
MOTHER: Oh, my son, may God protect you.
TERRORIST: I killed ten all by myself, mother.
FATHER: May God bring you home safely.
TERRORIST: Father, go back to WhatsApp! I want to call you live from Mefalsim.
MOTHER: I wish I was there with you.
TERRORIST: Mother, your son is a hero. I was the first to enter under the guidance and with the help of Allah. Father, lift your head, lift your head. (Talking to terrorists on the scene: Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill them! Inside, inside, into the city.)
BROTHER: Mahmoud, Mahmoud. Come back [to Gaza], that's enough, return.
TERRORIST: Return? There is no return, it is victory or martyrdom. My mother gave birth to me for Islam, Alaa. Are you serious, how will I return? Look at WhatsApp, look at your phone, look at all the killed.
Just another misunderstanderer of the religion of peace.
bam02
AG
Mom and dad seem like good peace-loving Palestinians.
agent-maroon
AG
Trying to wrap your mind around the value system displayed in that conversation is like reading a sci-fi novel about an invading alien species that can only be defeated by total extermination. Only this is real life.

Don't forget that they consider all non-Muslims to be infidels. The Jews are their top priority, but they will treat any infidel the same way if given the chance.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Maroon Dawn
AG
Houston Lee said:

Hamas took hostages for a reason. We are seeing the reason play out in the form of a delayed Israeli ground invasion of Gaza. It seems like a ground invasion results in the death of the hostages at the hand of their captors.

Correct

The goal is to slow drip release hostages to give the families hope and demand Israel not endanger them with a ground invasion while they then stage fake attacks like the hospital and try to pressure the rest of the world into leaning on Israel hard enough to keep them from invading Gaza
agdoc2001
AG
The Fall Guy said:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/erdogan-says-hamas-not-terrorists-but-mujahideen-defending-their-lands-cancels-israel-trip/

Eragon cancels Israel trip

Probably for the best - Israel is no place for a farm boy, even if he has a dragon egg. (Nerd joke)
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag87H2O
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

Gotta admire that Israeli precision and efficiency. Let them work their tales off to do the repairs and then immediately tear it back up.

It's good to have big bombs and complete air superiority.
LMCane
LMCane
ChemAg15
AG

This just seems like a perfect target. What're they waiting for.
LMCane
the Israeli Navy continues to kick @##

LMCane
Americans are delusional to believe that this is just a small disagreement over a few miles of land

These same terrorists would be murdering Americans someday if they aren't stopped now.

nortex97
AG
Gigem314
AG
nortex97 said:

Hamas fighter calls his father to brag about killing jews, declines to return home.

Quote:

TERRORIST: Hello dad. Dad I am inside Mefalsim. Open your WhatsApp right now, and see all the killed. Look at how many I killed with my own hands, your son killed Jews.
FATHER: Allahu Akhbar, Allahu Akhbar. May God protect you.
TERRORIST: This is inside Mefalsim, father. I am talking to you from the phone of a Jew, I killed her and her husband, I killed ten with my own hands.
FATHER: Allahu Akhbar.
TERRORIST: Open your phone and see how many I killed, father. Open your phone, I am calling you on WhatsApp.
FATHER: Crying (unintelligible).
TERRORIST: I am in Meflasim, father. I killed ten. Ten! Ten with my own bare hands. Their blood is on my hands, let me talk to Mom.
MOTHER: Oh, my son, may God protect you.
TERRORIST: I killed ten all by myself, mother.
FATHER: May God bring you home safely.
TERRORIST: Father, go back to WhatsApp! I want to call you live from Mefalsim.
MOTHER: I wish I was there with you.
TERRORIST: Mother, your son is a hero. I was the first to enter under the guidance and with the help of Allah. Father, lift your head, lift your head. (Talking to terrorists on the scene: Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill them! Inside, inside, into the city.)
BROTHER: Mahmoud, Mahmoud. Come back [to Gaza], that's enough, return.
TERRORIST: Return? There is no return, it is victory or martyrdom. My mother gave birth to me for Islam, Alaa. Are you serious, how will I return? Look at WhatsApp, look at your phone, look at all the killed.
You cannot reason with that kind of evil.
Catag94
AG
Agreed. How can anyone align with this at all? It's like he is bragging on how many coyotes he killed!
We fixed the keg
AG
nortex97 said:

Quote:

TERRORIST: Hello dad. Dad I am inside Mefalsim. Open your WhatsApp right now, and see all the killed. Look at ho.....
Many of us have grand parents, parents, uncles, cousins, brothers, friends, etc. who have served in foreign wars. I have never heard something from any of them as repulsive as this and they were fighting soldiers, not killing innocent civilians. Members of my family who fought in WWII and Korea rarely, if ever, talk about it and even when they do, they speak of the horrors of war and they were doing their duties.

This is a level of evil which HAS to be fought and eradicated whenever and wherever possible.
LMCane
The IDF eliminates another Hamas top commander: Tiser Mabousher

LMCane
Catag94 said:

Agreed. How can anyone align with this at all? It's like he is bragging on how many coyotes he killed!
to the Hamas believers, the Jews and most Christian infidels are lesser than a coyote.
Old May Banker
AG
ChemAg15 said:

This just seems like a perfect target. What're they waiting for.

My best guess would be monitoring folks getting the fuel and where it's going as targets... but just a WAG.
TAMUallen
AG
LMCane said:

Time for a biblical flood
The Fall Guy
AG
https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-770149

Iran trained 500 Hamas and Hezbolla fighters.
The Fall Guy
AG
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/settlers-storm-palestinian-village-torching-vehicles-and-assaulting-farmers-in-latest-attack/

Settlers attack Palestinian villages
PJYoung
AG
The Fall Guy said:

My shocked face.

Raiderjay
lots of artillary, tank and small arms fire tonight....

The Fall Guy
AG
Article about the Thai people caught in the attacks.

https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/article-770130
Not a Bot
AG
Hamas used hardwired, closed circuit telephone lines within their tunnel system to plan the attack. Vast majority of people participating in the attack itself were not aware of what they were going to be doing until very shortly before. There was generic training activity before the attack but it was not considered to be unusual.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/24/politics/intelligence-hamas-israel-attack-tunnels-phone-lines/index.html
txags92
AG
PJYoung said:

The Fall Guy said:

My shocked face.

I am only shocked that they think the number they have trained is that low.
LMCane
It would be interesting to hear from some military vets

how to attack a tunnel system more advanced than what we faced in Vietnam from 1965-73.
Old May Banker
AG
I would be concentrating on robbing their air supply, eliminating all routes of ingress / egress, and filling them with sea water - or worse.
Demosthenes81
AG
LMCane said:

how to attack a tunnel system more advanced than what we faced in Vietnam from 1965-73.

Not military and I have no idea if it is realistic but the tunnel raid scene in Sicario is creepy af.
LMCane
Old May Banker said:

I would be concentrating on robbing their air supply, eliminating all routes of ingress / egress, and filling them with sea water - or worse.
my question is:

how do you EVEN FIND THE TUNNELS?

they are buried sometimes up to 70 meters under a massive city.

so the entrances pop out in homes, and they run for miles.
YZ250
Do what we did to the Japanese. Seal off what you can. Then pump in oil and set on fire.
TAMUallen
AG
LMCane said:

Drones until they wise up against it, even then they can still implode tunnels with drones and really screw things up
Rossticus
Rossticus
First Page Last Page
Page 180 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.