Israel/Hamas going at it

1,668,911 Views | 9815 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by Brother Shamus
Catag94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Help me understand how this shows Americans the "lies told by Israel".

It seems to me that this affirms that Hamas actually did take and does have non-combatant hostages of different nationalities…….precisely part of what Israel claimed. This seemingly lends itself to Israel's credibility.
NukeAg10
AG
It's all bull*****
PrestigeWorldwideAg12

Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
Catag94 said:

It seems to me that this affirms that Hamas actually did take and does have non-combatant hostages of different nationalities…….precisely part of what Israel claimed. This seemingly lends itself to Israel's credibility.
It's astounding how many idiot's exist in this world that are non-muslim who actually believe this stuff.

JFABNRGR
AG
I wonder what Israel has in mind for this phase 3?

The eventual Creation of a New Security Regime in the Gaza Strip and the Removal of Israel's Responsibility for Life and Security in the Strip
BTHOB
AG
samurai_science said:

BTHOB said:

samurai_science said:

Israel will be fine, they are still going to war

They've lost the PR/media war (as predicted). They're not going to do much more than they already are doing.
Mark this
Now a couple hostages are being released, as planned, to facilitate further delay... No major incursion which risks safety of existing hostages will be endorsed (internationally). I continue to hope Hamas can be eradicated (requiring full-scale invasion of Gaza), but every day that passes makes that more and more unlikely.
HumbleAg04
AG
JFABNRGR said:

The eventual Creation of a New Security Regime in the Gaza Strip and the Removal of Israel's Responsibility for Life and Security in the Strip
Cede control to the UN. Make it the problem of the international "community."
LMCane
JFABNRGR said:

most likely that is what Blinken and Biden were discussing:

installing the Palestinian Authority under Mahmoud Abbas back into power in the Gaza Strip.

they were thrown out during a civil war between Hamas and the PLO in 2007
LMCane
HumbleAg04 said:

JFABNRGR said:

Cede control to the UN. Make it the problem of the international "community."

LOL sounds good in theoretical terms

but that is insanity for Israel to agree to any UN power or control in neighboring territories.

remember that Jerusalem was supposed to be under UN control in 1948 until Jordanian tanks rolled over the UN outposts and took the eastern side and the entire Old City

the United Nations was supposed to keep the peace in the Middle East by serving in the Sinai between Egypt and Israel from 1958-1967

until they ran away in one day when Nasser ordered them to leave.

the UN is on the border with Syria and Lebanon and doesn't do anything to stop Hizbullah.
Rossticus
BQ78
AG
Oh that will work out well, unless they level the place as they should.
riverrataggie
AG
Catag94 said:

When I think of Hamas I don't think of critical thinking skills
Rossticus
Rossticus

Rossticus
Interview with Hamas leader on Arab TV. Made me throw up in my mouth but worth viewing.

fooz
aggiehawg said:

Anyone have a feed? Steve's says it is private only for me.

TIA.

XXXVII
Rossticus said:

Interview with Hamas leader on Arab TV. Made me throw up in my mouth but worth viewing.

Inshallah he gets blown up next
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
jabberwalkie09
AG

Apparently over a 9 hour period it was 4 land attack missiles and 15 drones.
Old May Banker
AG
Rossticus said:

Find his location and bomb it until it's glass.
Mathguy64
AG
So we went from "yeah they weren't firing at us just to where we were and it was a nuisance" to "they tried. Tried and failed."
Win At Life
AG
Old May Banker said:

Rossticus said:

Find his location and bomb it until it's glass.
Too danger-close to Texas A&M Qatar for that.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Quite bizarre seeing the leader of a terror organization give an interview like you would see on Fox News or something. Surprised also to see the interviewer kind of press him on certain things. Nonetheless I would have rather his screen gone black from an IDF bombing live.
Bunk Moreland
10andBOUNCE said:

Quite bizarre seeing the leader of a terror organization give an interview like you would see on Fox News or something. Surprised also to see the interviewer kind of press him on certain things. Nonetheless I would have rather his screen gone black from an IDF bombing live.

In certain countries he's viewed as a government official, not a terrorist.
D. Turner
AG
Israeli strike hits building with people sheltering in Greek Orthodox Church compound in Gaza. So sad.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/church/news/2023-10/churches-condemn-air-strike-on-greek-orthodox-building-in-gaza.html
DCPD158
AG
D. Turner said:

Israeli strike at Greek Orthodox Church in Gaza. So sad.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/church/news/2023-10/churches-condemn-air-strike-on-greek-orthodox-building-in-gaza.html
Well, they were told to get out of Gaza City if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure "unless you take refuge in a christian church" wasn't added to the instructions.
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Old May Banker
AG
Thought something was posted earlier that the missiles didn't hit the church and it received minimal damage.

Very leary of any propaganda coming from that region.
Old May Banker
AG
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
Well I am sure Christians marching alongside terror-supporting Palestinians to an evacuation site presented no hurdles or threats for them whatsoever; Israel must respect 'protected' sites under the rules of war, but since it wasn't a direct hit, there's certainly wiggle room there for Israel. Still, doesn't make it any less tragic; unless the IDF has concrete intelligence that Greek Orthodox Christians are supporting Hamas, then an apology is AT LEAST warranted. If I'm one of the families affected, I wouldn't hold my breath since I distinctly recall how I was treated just this year by some Jews upon their learning that I too am a Christian (ps it was awful).
Sims
AG
D. Turner said:

Israeli strike hits building with people sheltering in Greek Orthodox Church compound in Gaza. So sad.

Will be interesting to hear 1) why the building was targeted and who was in it and in the event Israel was justified in the strike 2) why the church is associated with valid military targets.

Or it could just be bad intelligence and an unfortunate event in a war zone.
Dimebag Darrell
Bunk Moreland said:

10andBOUNCE said:

In certain countries he's viewed as a government official, not a terrorist.
Further evidence of how sick and twisted the death cult known as Islam is. When your founder is a murderer, rapist, and pedophile who forced a six year old girl into marriage, I guess it's kind of to be expected.
riverrataggie
AG
Rossticus said:

He truly thinks he's doing the right thing. He also stated he will wipe all the citizens out of Gaza in a moments notice if it helps Hamas cause. Yet there are certain people who still think Israel is going too far and they are now being the aggressors.

He will only learn upon death.
HumbleAg04
AG
Sims said:

D. Turner said:

Will be interesting to hear 1) why the building was targeted and who was in it and in the event Israel was justified in the strike 2) why the church is associated with valid military targets.

There is a 100% chance Hamas has people hiding out in a building BECAUSE it was close to a church. They use people as human shields. Not interesting, not surprising, people all over the world need to wake up to the reality of WHO Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, etc really are. If you don't agree on their flavor of God, you aren't human therefore any and all crimes are not only allowable but promoted against you.

This war could finally unmask the horror that is Islam in it's current state. The majority of society has evolved past the Crusades, the Witch Trials, the Inquisition, while Islam is fully in the tribal dark ages and wants to pull everyone down to their level.
txags92
AG
Sims said:

D. Turner said:

What better way for the Muslims to rid the holy land of Christian churches than to hide weapons and/or terrorists in or near them and make the Jews take the blame for destroying the churches?
deddog
AG
Mathguy64 said:

So we went from "yeah they weren't firing at us just to where we were and it was a nuisance" to "they tried. Tried and failed."
When this was first reported , a number of outlets said the attacks might "still be progressing".
Also, Arleigh Burke's are awesome, that's a lot of defensive firepower on board

Built for Dangerous missions
Catag94
AG
riverrataggie said:

Rossticus said:

He truly thinks he's doing the right thing. He also stated he will wipe all the citizens out of Gaza in a moments notice if it helps Hamas cause. Yet there are certain people who still think Israel is going too far and they are now being the aggressors.

He will only learn upon death.

Yep. It's disgusting how many can't see that this is only about eradicating "The enemy" for them. And the enemy is everyone not of their beliefs.
First Page Last Page
Page 171 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.