Israel/Hamas going at it

1,669,079 Views | 9815 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Brother Shamus
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The global left and their Islamic radical allies love themselves some exported American bigotry in the form of self serving identity politics oppression narratives.

richardag
aggiehawg said:

Biden is dumb. Wars never go according to the war plan. Like Netanyahu is going to tell President Poopy Pants anything useful or accurate?

If anything, tell Biden misinformation and let him talk about that.
Didn't we recently discover spies in President Biden's administration?
High-Level Iranian Spy Ring Busted in Washington
Why yes, yes we did.
  • The Biden administration's now-suspended Iran envoy Robert Malley helped to fund, support, and direct an Iranian intelligence operation designed to influence the United States and allied governments, according to a trove of purloined Iranian government emails.
Why anyone, especially now the Israelis, would trust this corrupt, amoral, unethical and dishonorable President and his administration is my question.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
TXaggiesTX
AG
RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

There's very little chance the Israelis hit a hospital…

The ME wants full scale war with the West…

From listening to Morons like Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley it certainly seems like America is the one itching for war. Didn't Janet Yellen just say "we can afford 2 wars". Insane.

Talking about this conflict is impossible because both sides just say everything their side does that normal people would consider horrific is fake. And there's plenty on both sides.
what EXACTLY has been "fake" from the Israeli side?
Additionally, the idea that this all just started relatively unprovoked is a lie, both sides have been killing civilians from the other side for decades.
This is such bull**** and only a reason for you to hold onto an anti-Israeli view point. Show me one time Israel has killed Palestinian civilians unprovoked and I'll show you a hundred of the Palestinians doing it to Israelis.

Ok. From times of Israel - 151 Palestinians died in the conflict last year (PA claims 167), versus 27 Israelites. Most estimates of the deaths this month have Israeli deaths at 1,500 and Palestinian deaths around 3,000.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/2022-shaping-up-to-be-deadliest-for-israelis-and-palestinians-in-years/amp/

Excerpts from the article:

Several bystanders have been killed amid the gun battles too, such as Al Jazeera reporter Shireen Abu Akleh, who was accidentally shot dead by an Israeli soldier during a raid in Jenin in May.

On Sunday night, a 16-year-old girl, Jana Zakarna, was apparently shot dead by an Israeli soldier as she was on a rooftop in Jenin, amid an armed clash between troops and Palestinian gunmen.

In the cases of Abu Akleh, Zakarna, and Omar Assad a Palestinian who had a heart attack and died after being arrested and later abandoned by troops Israeli officials and even the army have apologized for their deaths.

But there have also been Palestinians killed in murkier circumstances, such as Ammar Shafiq Abu Afifa, an unarmed 19-year-old student who was shot dead after running away from troops who sought to question him. The IDF did not say he sought to commit an attack or was otherwise wanted for questioning.

Excerpt from United Nations report in 2022

Reiterating the United Nations steadfast support to both sides in achieving a sustainable peace, he outlined recent developments on the ground, noting that a total of 14 Palestinians were killed between 8 December 2022 and 13 January 2023, and another 117 were injured by Israeli security forces. Israeli settlers or other civilians perpetrated 63 attacks against Palestinians resulting in 28 injuries, including six children. According to Israeli sources, five Israeli civilians and four security forces personnel were injured by Palestinians in attacks, clashes, the throwing of stones and Molotov cocktails, and other incidents. Palestinians perpetrated a total of 89 attacks against Israeli civilians during the reporting period.

Who provoked it?

Again, show me where Israel has just killed Palestinians because it was a Tuesday?

What? Every death I just listed was the result of something that happened earlier. This conflict has been ongoing for 70 years. You wouldn't consider going to some family farm that they have been on for generations and just forcibly taking it over and forcing them off provocative? That doesn't justify Palestinian murders of Israelis but 99% of the violence in this conflict and every conflict has some form of internal justification from the perpetrator. I bet you think every time or most of the time an Israeli kills a Palestinian it's totally justified. That's…laughable is the wrong word but it's very ignorant. And what BLM is saying the other way is also ignorant.

Regardless - The most important thing in this conflict is that America doesn't take a side and get ourselves into another Middle East mess. We need Trump, the only candidate that doesn't seem to be pounding the war drum.

samurai_science
TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

From listening to Morons like Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley it certainly seems like America is the one itching for war. Didn't Janet Yellen just say "we can afford 2 wars". Insane.

Talking about this conflict is impossible because both sides just say everything their side does that normal people would consider horrific is fake. And there's plenty on both sides.
Additionally, the idea that this all just started relatively unprovoked is a lie, both sides have been killing civilians from the other side for decades.
This is such bull**** and only a reason for you to hold onto an anti-Israeli view point. Show me one time Israel has killed Palestinian civilians unprovoked and I'll show you a hundred of the Palestinians doing it to Israelis.

Ok. From times of Israel - 151 Palestinians died in the conflict last year (PA claims 167), versus 27 Israelites. Most estimates of the deaths this month have Israeli deaths at 1,500 and Palestinian deaths around 3,000.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/2022-shaping-up-to-be-deadliest-for-israelis-and-palestinians-in-years/amp/

Several bystanders have been killed amid the gun battles too, such as Al Jazeera reporter Shireen Abu Akleh, who was accidentally shot dead by an Israeli soldier during a raid in Jenin in May.

On Sunday night, a 16-year-old girl, Jana Zakarna, was apparently shot dead by an Israeli soldier as she was on a rooftop in Jenin, amid an armed clash between troops and Palestinian gunmen.

In the cases of Abu Akleh, Zakarna, and Omar Assad a Palestinian who had a heart attack and died after being arrested and later abandoned by troops Israeli officials and even the army have apologized for their deaths.

But there have also been Palestinians killed in murkier circumstances, such as Ammar Shafiq Abu Afifa, an unarmed 19-year-old student who was shot dead after running away from troops who sought to question him. The IDF did not say he sought to commit an attack or was otherwise wanted for questioning.

Reiterating the United Nations steadfast support to both sides in achieving a sustainable peace, he outlined recent developments on the ground, noting that a total of 14 Palestinians were killed between 8 December 2022 and 13 January 2023, and another 117 were injured by Israeli security forces. Israeli settlers or other civilians perpetrated 63 attacks against Palestinians resulting in 28 injuries, including six children. According to Israeli sources, five Israeli civilians and four security forces personnel were injured by Palestinians in attacks, clashes, the throwing of stones and Molotov cocktails, and other incidents. Palestinians perpetrated a total of 89 attacks against Israeli civilians during the reporting period.

Who provoked it?

Again, show me where Israel has just killed Palestinians because it was a Tuesday?

What? Every death I just listed was the result of something that happened earlier. This conflict has been ongoing for 70 years. You wouldn't consider going to some family farm that they have been on for generations and just forcibly taking it over and forcing them off provocative? That doesn't justify Palestinian murders of Israelis but 99% of the violence in this conflict and every conflict has some form of internal justification from the perpetrator. I bet you think every time or most of the time an Israeli kills a Palestinian it's totally justified. That's…laughable is the wrong word but it's very ignorant. And what BLM is saying the other way is also ignorant.

Regardless - The most important thing in this conflict is that America doesn't take a side and get ourselves into another Middle East mess. We need Trump, the only candidate that doesn't seem to be pounding the war drum.

The history of the area, not some random farm incident is what puts Israel in the right. Everything else is just noise
Johnny Park!
FLOOD THE TUNNELS.

Then go click by click through Gaza to exterminate Hamas

Get it done.
RGLAG85
AG
TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

Who provoked it?

I'll have to agree with you here, the fact that Jewish people have it written in their religious doctrine that killing all non Jews is justifiable and all other people are just infidels too be lied to and killed is disturbing. I'm sure it keeps the Palestinians on the defensive.

Oh, wait....
TXaggiesTX
AG
samurai_science said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

Who provoked it?

The history of the area, not some random farm incident is what puts Israel in the right. Everything else is just noise

Jews haven't lived there in meaningful numbers since 70 ad.
aTmAg
AG
Jews were there thousands of years before Islam existed.

Dude, you are making a fool of yourself.
smstork1007
AG
TXaggiesTX said:

samurai_science said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

Who provoked it?

Just wow, i'd give anything to go thru life this blissfully ignorant. Enjoy it buddy, it's a blessing.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
TXaggiesTX said:

samurai_science said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

Who provoked it?

Ignorance on parade. What are "meaningful numbers" in your expert opinion? No meaningful number of Jews except they were still the majority population until the 4th century AD, and even after that were a significant minority until the crusades. No meaningful numbers except the wave of repatriation in the 1500s. And again in the 1800s. The tens/hundreds of thousands in the first quarter of the twentieth century.
txags92
AG
aggiehawg said:

Biden is dumb. Wars never go according to the war plan. Like Netanyahu is going to tell President Poopy Pants anything useful or accurate?

If anything, tell Biden misinformation and let him talk about that.
Whatever the Israelis are dumb enough to tell Biden about their plans will be printed in the NYT the next morning. Hopefully they give him nothing but false info.
aTmAg
AG
Not close to being equivalent:

UAS Ag
infinity ag said:

BillYeoman said:

Why the outrage for some hospital in Gaza? This is war. A war Israel didn't start

Hamas killed 100s of people at the music event. So even if Israel bombed the hospital, how is it any different? Why the extra outrage? You are right.

This is typical islamic victimhood playing. They slap you, and when you slap them back, they crash to the ground and start yelping like a puppy.
Sounds like they watch too much soccer.
RangerRick9211
AG
The Fall Guy said:

Protestors marching on US Embassy in Beirut Fox News reporting.

I'm pretty salty today. The NYT and BBC might get people killed. 100% on them and their initial headlines with this *****

Be-heading babies, show me the proof before we report. Follow-up, "Kids shot dead, some be-headed" BS spin.

Hospital, sure be-header Hamas, we believe you. Oh no, ninja-edit.

And an edit, I've never seen Twitter/X this riled up with misinformation ever. It's an inferno.
Rossticus
Stat Monitor Repairman
These people sound like they serious.
txags92
AG
Rossticus said:

So why are we still letting these shills for terrorism have X accounts? Trump got banned for mean tweets and these guys are literally sending out the bat signal for anti-Semitic genocide.
Rossticus
Didn't see this earlier in the day. Interesting if true and suggests far broader coordination among a group of hostile nations towards a more significant end goal.

Infection_Ag11
AG
TXaggiesTX said:

samurai_science said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

Who provoked it?

Not that it matters at all with respect to this discussion, but this is wildly inaccurate. Jews constituted a clear majority of the population of the area until at least the fall of the western Roman Empire in the 5th century, and then were a significant minority for another 600 years. And while the distant dates orthodox judaism gives for the original colonization of the area are not supported by modern archeology, the people who would eventually become what you know as the Jews still inhabited the region at a minimum 1700 years before Islam ever existed.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
samurai_science
TXaggiesTX said:

samurai_science said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

Who provoked it?

Its okay to study history from 1900 until now. Try to stay current
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Chuggin along. This isn't AF1, but it's following it. WTF is Biden doing?
Rossticus
GeeBee
AG
**** is getting crazy.
Rossticus
Rollup: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1714390254935851272.html

samurai_science
Ags4DaWin
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

infinity ag said:

Israel is infllicting heavy losses on Palestinians. My prediction is that the Palestinians along with the Western left and Jihadi forces will try to play victim to make the world bear down on Israel.

The other thing Hamas may do is to bomb its own hospitals and schools to blame Israel and try to portray them as heartless. This has happened before, it is not outside their playbook.

Ummm. Yeah.

When you believe that if you are killed in a Holy War you get paradise and the innocents (on your side) that you sacrifice get paradise as well then you can do some pretty horrific **** to ur own people and feel good about it because u didn't just kill 100 of your own Palestinian children inside a school.....u sent them to the welcoming bosom of Allah.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Rossticus said:

Didn't see this earlier in the day. Interesting if true and suggests far broader coordination among a group of hostile nations towards a more significant end goal.

This stretches credulity.

In other words 'hey don't forget about us'

Who knows if any of this is real.

You got to figure Russia is raising as much hell as possible.

So who knows what percentage of what's reported is true.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Is there a precedent for a 'day of unprecedented anger?'

Have we seen anything like this before?

We've had 'shock and awe' in GW2

We've had the 'mother of all battles' in GW1

'Day of unprecedented anger is very ESL.

I think they could've done better. It pains me to say it.

The Fall Guy
AG
Berlin synagogue firebombed

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/german-chancellor-condemns-berlin-synagogue-attack/
LostInLA07
AG
I'm sure you if look hard enough you could trace "help" for Hamas back to just about any country.
2000AgPhD
I am surprised nobody has stated the obvious: Hospitals don't just EXPLODE like that.
Mary Bailey
AggieUSMC
AG
2000AgPhD said:

I am surprised nobody has stated the obvious: Hospitals don't just EXPLODE like that.
This and you have to ask what Israel would gain from intentionally blowing up a hospital.
J. Walter Weatherman
TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

Who provoked it?

If the argument you're clumsily attempting to make puts you even remotely on the side of the group who just massacred 1,500+ civilians, including infants and grandparents, you should probably stop.
JobSecurity
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 156 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.