Israel/Hamas going at it

1,669,081 Views | 9815 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Brother Shamus
TXaggiesTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

There's very little chance the Israelis hit a hospital…

The ME wants full scale war with the West…

From listening to Morons like Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley it certainly seems like America is the one itching for war. Didn't Janet Yellen just say "we can afford 2 wars". Insane.

Talking about this conflict is impossible because both sides just say everything their side does that normal people would consider horrific is fake. And there's plenty on both sides.
what EXACTLY has been "fake" from the Israeli side?
I want to start my answer by saying anyone who thinks either side is 100% in the moral right is a complete hack. Anyone saying Hamas has the supposed right to kill civilians as some students from high profile colleges are doing and blm is doing is very wrong.

That being said, the amount of times I've logged onto X and seen a graphic video of supposed Palestinian atrocities only to have community notes tell me its from 7 years ago from some different middle east conflict that was also caused by brain dead American politicians is insane. If you check my post history I even pointed out a video on texags that was supposedly of kidnapped jewish babies was from 2015 in Syria and the poster apologized and told me I was right - don't see that every day on message boards! While I want to be clear there are absolutely real horrific atrocities carried out by Hamas during this conflict, many of the specific high profile claims such as mass rapes have no evidence, I've even seen a video of that German girl from the festival alive after the fact. Now this thread is claiming Palestine bombed their own hospital. Lets wait and see. That's giving me a lot of Russia bombed their own pipeline vibes. Additionally, the idea that this all just started relatively unprovoked is a lie, both sides have been killing civilians from the other side for decades.
Burrus86
AG
The hypocrisy of hamas...killing their own women and children with a missile misfire instead of strapping bomb vests on them and sending them to do their work.
Dan Scott
AG
There was already a protest happening in West Bank against Abbas. Protesting saying Abbas not doing enough to stop the war. Then news came about the hospital and things got crazy
aTmAg
AG
TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

There's very little chance the Israelis hit a hospital…

The ME wants full scale war with the West…

From listening to Morons like Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley it certainly seems like America is the one itching for war. Didn't Janet Yellen just say "we can afford 2 wars". Insane.

Talking about this conflict is impossible because both sides just say everything their side does that normal people would consider horrific is fake. And there's plenty on both sides.
what EXACTLY has been "fake" from the Israeli side?
I want to start my answer by saying anyone who thinks either side is 100% in the moral right is a complete hack. Anyone saying Hamas has the supposed right to kill civilians as some students from high profile colleges are doing and blm is doing is very wrong.

That being said, the amount of times I've logged onto X and seen a graphic video of supposed Palestinian atrocities only to have community notes tell me its from 7 years ago from some different middle east conflict that was also caused by brain dead American politicians is insane. If you check my post history I even pointed out a video on texags that was supposedly of kidnapped jewish babies was from 2015 in Syria and the poster apologized and told me I was right - don't see that every day on message boards! While I want to be clear there are absolutely real horrific atrocities carried out by Hamas during this conflict, many of the specific high profile claims such as mass rapes have no evidence, I've even seen a video of that German girl from the festival alive after the fact. Now this thread is claiming Palestine bombed their own hospital. Lets wait and see. That's giving me a lot of Russia bombed their own pipeline vibes. Additionally, the idea that this all just started relatively unprovoked is a lie, both sides have been killing civilians from the other side for decades.
If you take the video from Hamas's OWN SIDE, it's enough to know they are the bad guys.
JobSecurity
AG
Long thread geolocating the various videos of the failed rocket. Not that it is changing anyone's mind but seems as conclusive as you could get

JobSecurity
AG
Shocking development
Dan Scott
AG
Biden really needs to cancel this trip. I don't see anything to be gained by going to Israel.
P.U.T.U
AG
akm91 said:

P.U.T.U said:

I am not on social media platforms but coworker said there are reports of Hamas having a failed rocket attack which caused more rockets to explode. I wouldn't put it past Hamas to have rockets that close to a hospital.
Precient post
Everything since the beginning has been too perfect. Hamas attacking, Hezbollah doing potshot attacks but no offensive, all of the players meeting and providing their itinerary well in advance, Iran playing aggressive and then pulling back right before the attack to act like it was not them. As we saw with the Arab spring, the truth doesn't matter and Iran knows that. They play off the emotion of those who hate Israel and the west.

Russia trying to pull an offensive (when they had no ability to), China sending more assets towards Taiwan, thousands of unknown immigrants coming to the USA, US selling half of its oil reserves.

One or two of these things may not raise a flag, why all of them happening at the same time?
Just an Ag
AG
45-70Ag said:

Hamas hitting a hospital is not a surprise at all. They know how to play the political game and they don't care who died there.

You are safe to assume the "dead" are corpses dressed in surgical scrubs, patients, or innocent bystanders.
Teslag
AG
Quote:

Additionally, the idea that this all just started relatively unprovoked is a lie, both sides have been killing civilians from the other side for decades.

But only one side considers them valid targets…
JobSecurity
AG
Can you imagine the president of the United States of America doing this? Will be shocked if he makes it in overnight

JobSecurity
AG
unmade bed
JobSecurity said:

Long thread geolocating the various videos of the failed rocket. Not that it is changing anyone's mind but seems as conclusive as you could get

Doesn't matter. It's still the Jews fault. Those terrorists wouldn't have such terrible weaponry if not for Jewish intervention and oppression. In fact, if the Jews didnt exist those terrorists wouldn't be firing rockets in that direction to begin with. So no matter what this is Israel's fault.
deddog
AG
So a single Hamas rocket killed 500 people?
Did it trigger the bombs in the basement?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Wild that the plan is to throw Biden into the mix. We looking at the most volatile situation of our lifetimes. So you gotta really wonder what they got cooked up here.
Pinochet
JobSecurity said:

Can you imagine the president of the United States of America doing this? Will be shocked if he makes it in overnight

Why are they laying on the ground while others walk around and video? Why lay on the ground with incoming rockets? They aren't small arms. You should be worried about shelter, not standing up so a bad guy can shoot you with his rifle.
aezmvp
Depends on how close they are to cover. You probably don't want to be on a plane with fuel with rockets incoming and they're creating the smallest possible target. Could just be a photo op though.
JFABNRGR
AG
FWIW the IAF has bombed a hospital prior. It used to be on you tube and it was overlaid with audio from IDF intelligence. It was a fascinating listen/watch. Specifically a female probably captain on the phone with the head doctor others who were supposed to be in charge of the hospital.

It was being used to shoot from and she was confirming there were no civilians or patients left in the hospital. A short time later it ceased to exist.
Ag In Ok
AG
So he is going to land in Tel Aviv when Hezbollah promises a day of revenge? What's the down side now to assassination? This has the feel of a driver making a wrong turn in a convertible and up pops Princip. Especially if Iran is stoking a highly charged and emotional Hezbollah.
txags92
AG
JobSecurity said:

Looks like he is in the air.

pacecar02
Maybe martyrdom is the only way to salvage his presidential legacy?

It's kinda weird they announce him in a hot zone

It would be the end of Hamas and the Palestinians if anything were to happen
10andBOUNCE
AG
BenFiasco14
AG
pacecar02 said:

Seriously, what makes you say that? The leftist propaganda machine is pro hamas full tilt
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aggiehawg
AG
pacecar02 said:

Doubtful we would respond that harshly, if at all. Some foot stomping at the UN, maybe.
Pinochet
aezmvp said:

Depends on how close they are to cover. You probably don't want to be on a plane with fuel with rockets incoming and they're creating the smallest possible target. Could just be a photo op though.

Look at the video and watch the guys in the background getting the video and photos.
Bubblez
It's looking like some of those videos over the rocket misfire aren't holding up.
aggiehawg
AG
Bubblez said:

It's looking like some of those videos over the rocket misfire aren't holding up.
Link? Or just wishful thinking?
AggieKO
AG
I'm sure they want Biden in power.
Dan Scott
AG
ABATTBQ11
AG
"gaza officials"
"palestinian officials"

It's hamas you ****ing morons
oysterbayAG
AG
You have to be an idiot to believe that Israel bombed a Baptist Hospital !
Sharpshooter
AG
[You continue derailing the thread even after a short ban. We've been very clear this is a thread for updating and discussing the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas. Derails are inconsiderate to other posters. Try a few more days this time -- Staff]
JobSecurity
AG
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I was waiting for mush mouth to issue a veiled statement condemning Israel. No way he should've been "invited" to Israel to referee this thing.
oh no
AG
Crooked and irresponsible media

At least it got the upcoming disaster of middle eastern leaders meeting our senile geriatric leader canceled. For now.
First Page Last Page
Page 154 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.