Israel/Hamas going at it

1,669,033 Views | 9815 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Brother Shamus
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie1205
AG
Bubblez said:

FireAg said:

There's very little chance the Israelis hit a hospital…

The ME wants full scale war with the West…
We've bombed a Chinese Embassy and shot down an Iranian commercial jet. There was very little chance we do a thing like that, but unfortunately, it happened.

I don't think they did it, but they'll need to find out what happened and show everything on how they came to that conclusion.

The CIA or any non Israeli source could release clear evidence that it was self-inflicted (likely accidentally) and I don't think it would change much at this point. People have run with what Hamas is saying and the headlines all say that the Israelis did it.

This could be the event that does force Israel to pull back. And if they do stop then it is likely even less likely any hostages get released.
DTP02
AG
So Israel gave multiple days of warning to evacuate one specific hospital but then turns around and targets a different hospital without warning… just because?

All those who rush to decry this incident, which occurred during a war, but who didn't condemn with equal fury the unprovoked attacks on Jewish settlements which precipitatedthis, are showing their true colors.

I tend to believe the Israeli propaganda and limited video evidence over the Hamas propaganda, so I think it was likely a case of accidental hit by Palestinian rockets.

Regardless, I am firmly convinced that Israel did not hit the hospital on purpose. If it was an Israeli missile then it was accidental or wrong targeting info. That would be tragic, but it's war. There will be civilians killed by Israelis, and I'm sure have already been.

All you can do is try to balance the execution of the war with the desire to limit civilian casualties. You cannot effectively fight a war, especially in urban areas, while trying to completely eliminate collateral damage. It's just not possible, and it's unfair to your soldiers to even try.

If the Palestinians did not want to put their non-combatants in harm's way, they shouldn't have waged war on innocent Israelis. The reality is that, as seen by the Palestinian propaganda response, they wanted to put their people in harm's way so that they could cut off Israeli support and short-circuit peace talks.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Mowdy Ag
AG
Given what is known about Hamas methods, default position is false flag until proven otherwise.
samurai_science
Bubblez said:

FireAg said:

We've bombed a Chinese Embassy and shot down an Iranian commercial jet. There was very little chance we do a thing like that, but unfortunately, it happened.

I don't think they did it, but they'll need to find out what happened and show everything on how they came to that conclusion.
Well in this case IDF denied it so its over. I dont care anyway, the plan was to destroy the hospital anyway since Hamas uses it to store weapons
JobSecurity
AG
Bidens flight would need to leave in the next few hours right? He was supposedly getting there around 2am central
Proposition Joe
I'm not going to dive into who is at blame (not because I don't have an opinion, but I don't have the facts)... but I will say it's telling when one side says "we are investigating" rather than immediate denial/blame. I tend to believe that side.
45-70Ag
AG
Hamas hitting a hospital is not a surprise at all. They know how to play the political game and they don't care who died there.

Sims
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

That's about as clear evidence as you're gonna get.
LMCane
FCBlitz said:

I am fairly confident we will see video tape at some point.
the IDF seems pretty confident they had no aircraft conducting missions anywhere near that hospital

and some video showing an Islamic Jihad barrage being launched near the Hospital

it wouldn't surprise me that the terrorists blew up their own hospital on purpose just to blame the Jews
LMCane
Sims said:

10andBOUNCE said:

That's about as clear evidence as you're gonna get.
Terrorists launch 30 homemade missiles into Israel

then 3 seconds later a massive explosion a mile away

pure coincidence!
akm91
AG
P.U.T.U said:

I am not on social media platforms but coworker said there are reports of Hamas having a failed rocket attack which caused more rockets to explode. I wouldn't put it past Hamas to have rockets that close to a hospital.
Precient post
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Hmm, no way a homemade flying pipe bomb could go off target. Must be the Jews going after civilians again.
LMCane
TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

From listening to Morons like Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley it certainly seems like America is the one itching for war. Didn't Janet Yellen just say "we can afford 2 wars". Insane.

Talking about this conflict is impossible because both sides just say everything their side does that normal people would consider horrific is fake. And there's plenty on both sides.
what EXACTLY has been "fake" from the Israeli side?
samurai_science
Bubblez said:

Dan Scott said:

I'm sure they would.

IDF right again!
ABATTBQ11
AG
P.U.T.U said:

I am not on social media platforms but coworker said there are reports of Hamas having a failed rocket attack which caused more rockets to explode. I wouldn't put it past Hamas to have rockets that close to a hospital.

Well, their headquarters is under one...
Rossticus
Dan Scott
AG
AlJazeera still displaying chyron

"Israeli raid kills 500"
Legal Custodian
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

Hmm, no way a homemade flying pipe bomb could go off target. Must be the Jews going after civilians again.
Exactly!

What's more likely:

1. Israel, who gave a Hospital 3 days notice to vacate the premises in north Gaza to avoid killing civilians decides to deliberately bomb an Anglican hospital with no warning.

2. A terrorist organization with homemade rockets that have at least a 20% of failure launches a barrage towards Israel and 1 of them fails and falls 1 mile away and hits a hospital. And there's video of this happening.

Yet the media, Hamas sympathizers, and Middle East Muslim nations will believe option 1. Unbelievable.

The 3rd option is an accidental strike from Israel, which is still far more likely than option 1 and way less likely than option 2. Pisses me off that there are people (idiotic monsters) in our own House of Representatives that want to side with Hamas/Palestinians so bad that they jump at a story like this.
RK
AG
"A day of unprecedented anger"? Slightly more serious than the Festivus Airing of Grievances.
45-70Ag
AG
Now would be a good time for Israel to really bomb that hospital with the amount of Hamas idiots around there.
JobSecurity
AG
Dan Scott
AG
Al Jazeera is dangerous. They are creating the anger of Arabs.
foxfire
The Jerusalem Post and Times of Israel have articles saying much the same. Blaming the Islamic Jehad group for the incident. The IJ is apparently a separate group from HAMAS.

Quote:

The IDF confirmed late Tuesday night that Islamic Jihad's failed rocket had destroyed a Gaza hospital, leading to a still unclear number of deaths.

The IDF said that it had multiple intelligence sources that had confirmed that Islamic Jihad, and not Israel, were responsible, despite accusations by Hamas and some other countries

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-768879
Dan Scott
AG
AlJazeera reporting no safe place to hide in Gaza after Israel strikes hospital and school.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Dan Scott said:

Al Jazeera is dangerous. They are creating the anger of Arabs.

Pretty sure Mohammed did that.
Bellards Boys
I do not have any intelligence on the hospital bombing or any other items happening in ME. However, after watching the Palestinian, Arab and Persian (PAP) actions for half a century...I do have a opinions:

1. Hospital bombing was perpetuated by PAP personnel
2. Rocket no way was "mis-fire" or accident
3. PAP has no conscience, and unfortunately have advanced weaponry = bad combination
4. Bombed BAPTIST hospital (name significant) - attacked to warp the simple minded westener (of whom there appears to be many millions)...desperate attempt at Christian/Muslim coalition against Jewry
5. Bombing was timed to affect/cancel POTUS meeting

WWIII - here we are!

Repent friend, before it is everlasting too late.
BB's
Spoony Love
AG
"Failed" rocket
Harry Stone
AG
aggiehawg said:

So Egypt and Jordan are both saying no to any Palestinian refugees.

His wife is Palestinian. Ouch
fixer
Mowdy Ag said:

Given what is known about Hamas methods, default position is false flag until proven otherwise.

With the actors involved here I would say this wasn't a mistake at all. They hit the hospital intentionally to pin blame on Israel.
JobSecurity
AG
Ag In Ok
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

Once again people will believe what they choose. This missile went back and to the left. Back and to the left…..
Bubblez
Spoony Love said:

"Failed" rocket

Hitting that hospital is about as unlucky as you can get for a failed rocket
aTmAg
AG
Bubblez said:

Spoony Love said:

"Failed" rocket
Hitting that hospital is about as unlucky as you can get for a failed rocket
Lucky in Hamas's case. They are celebrating like it's 1999.
First Page Last Page
Page 153 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.