Israel/Hamas going at it

1,669,060 Views | 9815 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Brother Shamus
policywonk98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You have to give it to the propaganda machines these days. They churn it out fast.

Wiki says the Israelis did it, so it must be true.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ahli_Arabi_Baptist_Hospital_airstrike

Hawg, this history of the hospital is on the wiki page. Started to be operated by the Baptists in 1954.

The wiki page is getting changed in real time to reflect both sides. Kind of fascinating to watch. But the initial posting of the page had to be ready to post before it happened and it blamed the IDF.

aggiehawg
AG
I would have thought they would have changed the name by now.
Dan Scott
AG
Joes
I just made the mistake of looking at the BBC update on the hospital and the comments are exactly what you'd expect. Saying they're committing war crimes in the name of self defense, that Israel just wants an excuse to kill Palestinians, and calling Israel pure evil, lamenting all the murdered doctors and nurses, etc. Most humans are hopeless morons.

Dan Scott
AG
Ag In Ok
AG
So did it hit the hospital or not?

And based on the video, what was the approximate direction from which the missile was fired?
JobSecurity
AG
Dan Scott said:

They really need to show their work on this one. The propaganda machine got ahead of it too quickly
P.U.T.U
AG
The timing is too perfect, false flag all the way. Tlaib and Trudeau piping off so quickly along with Biden's meetings. People were asking why post Biden's exact itinerary, it was never going to happen. Plus Iran stepping back the past few days was a rouse, the cards were just being set in motion.
Mathguy64
AG
Its not going to matter what data we have (and I feel sure we have it) or the IDF have. No one will publicly back it.
Bubblez
Dan Scott said:

I'm sure they would.
fooz
FireAg
AG
There's very little chance the Israelis hit a hospital…

The ME wants full scale war with the West…
jabberwalkie09
AG
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/dozens-attempt-to-storm-israeli-embassy-in-jordan-after-hospital-blast/

Quote:

Dozens of people are storming toward the Israeli embassy in Jordan in the wake of the hospital blast in Gaza.

The Foreign Ministry has yet to respond.

Videos on Twitter show an angry crowd surrounding the building and attempting to force their way inside.
Viper16
AG
Disregard
#FJB

Trump 2024

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis
LMCane
Joes said:

I just made the mistake of looking at the BBC update on the hospital and the comments are exactly what you'd expect. Saying they're committing war crimes in the name of self defense, that Israel just wants an excuse to kill Palestinians, and calling Israel pure evil, lamenting all the murdered doctors and nurses, etc. Most humans are hopeless morons.

the leftists may be morons-

but you are leaving out a huge segment of the population who are Hamas supporters.

they know the truth- but don't care.

were the Nazis hopeless morons?

or just Nazis?
jabberwalkie09
AG

Just posting information found on Twitter/X.
Pumpkinhead
AG
FireAg said:

Head of the PLA had to cancel a meeting with Biden tomorrow in the wake of the hospital strike. Very convenient timing in favor of Hamas, messing up their rival the PLA stating to cozy up to the enemy.
TommyBrady
AG
These groups including rep Tlaib will lie and do anything they can no matter how deceitful. They will do anything to help their cause and hurt the jewish state. They are scum of the world and have no shame.
Bubblez
FireAg said:

We've bombed a Chinese Embassy and shot down an Iranian commercial jet. There was very little chance we do a thing like that, but unfortunately, it happened.

I don't think they did it, but they'll need to find out what happened and show everything on how they came to that conclusion.
Street Fighter
AG
Dan Scott said:

Everybody in ME calling out hospital strike
This tells me they almost certainly hit themselves and on purpose.
FireAg
AG
I don't think it will matter…the narrative has already been set…

Social media will be the end of society…
Joes
LMCane said:

Joes said:

the leftists may be morons-

but you are leaving out a huge segment of the population who are Hamas supporters.

they know the truth- but don't care.

were the Nazis hopeless morons?

or just Nazis?

Oh I know, as I said on the previous page most of the planet is a combination of pure evil and hopeless stupidity. I don't know the exact breakdown but I'm convinced that good and smart people are a small minority.
TX04Aggie
AG
100%. So convenient…. Also in camp this doesnt phase me, and there is no way they confirmed 500 dead immediately after whatever happened next door….
Ag87H2O
AG
FireAg said:

I would say there is a zero percent chance. The Israelis bend themselves into pretzels in order to limit civilian casualties. Hell, they warn people to evacuate buildings before they fire on them.

The Palestinians and their supporters were sitting on go just waiting for an opportunity to blame Israel for an event like this in order to build support and turn world opinion against Israel.
Who?mikejones!
Turkish news sources are going nuts over this hospital incident.
FCBlitz
I am fairly confident we will see video tape at some point.
aggiehawg
AG
TX04Aggie said:

100%. So convenient…. Also in camp this doesnt phase me, and there is no way they confirmed 500 dead immediately after whatever happened next door….
Yes, it was way too fast to broadcast a pre-written narrative. That's not necessarily saying Hamas planned it but can't rule it out either.
Sims
AG
FCBlitz said:

Won't matter. This very message board has Ags debating whether or not the moon landing was real.

Once you pick a side ideologically, many (most) times, facts be damned.
MouthBQ98
AG
Almost certainly Palestinian propaganda based on what I have seen and it is flagging all those with confirmation bias incredibly quickly.

It'll show you where loyalties lie for those who don't wait for confirmation.
Sharpshooter
AG
aggiehawg said:

TX04Aggie said:

Yes, it was way too fast to broadcast a pre-written narrative. That's not necessarily saying Hamas planned it but can't rule it out either.
This. Hamas knows how serious Israel is and the fact their days as an organization are numbered. I feel this was deliberate to put more pressure on Israel to cease and desist. Way to fast responses soon after the incident.
TommyBrady
AG
I've never seen being able to determine the amount of dead while the fire is still burning. It's incredible to have a death count 5 min after impact.
Bubblez

I don't know what Elon's checkmarks mean anymore....
TXaggiesTX
AG
FireAg said:

From listening to Morons like Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley it certainly seems like America is the one itching for war. Didn't Janet Yellen just say "we can afford 2 wars". Insane.

Talking about this conflict is impossible because both sides just say everything their side does that normal people would consider horrific is fake. And there's plenty on both sides.
Joes
Sims said:

FCBlitz said:

Won't matter. This very message board has Ags debating whether or not the moon landing was real.

Once you pick a side ideologically, many (most) times, facts be damned.

Yep, it won't matter what Israel proves, lots of people still don't even believe the initial attacks happened.
Broncos
FireAg said:

I don't think it will matter…the narrative has already been set…

Social media will be the end of society…
It doesn't help when MSM reports whatever fits their agenda. Most reporters and media outlets now don't care about vetting information. If it's sensational and will get clicks they're going to share it whether it's true or not.
First Page Last Page
Page 152 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.