Israel/Hamas going at it

1,671,070 Views | 9829 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by aggiehawg
Biz Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rapier108 said:

Great news with my morning coffee.
JobSecurity
AG
pretty succinct high level summary of Iran's dilemma

Ag In Ok
AG
JobSecurity said:

Smart move - draw those not in the fight to the south.
XXXVII
So now the terrorists will have a water source.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
nortex97
AG
AH-64's and artillery trading blows/sniping at each other's positions, on the Lebanon border.

These guys are/have been in almost earshot I think of each other and poke/prod regularly over the years, from what I have read, but I think the Israeli's are at sort of a 'zero tolerance' perspective right now.

The remnant of sane Lebanese need to be very careful, imho.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Something is very on fire on cam 1 right now.
JFABNRGR
AG
Busy sky over Israel this morning.

Interesting flight path of US flagged gulfstream 4.

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=a0cf7a
deddog
AG
rononeill said:

That's pretty cool tech- once the navy gets them, they can strap those gizmos to some sharks and really wreck shop.

If it wasn't in the middle of this fast moving thread, it would have made POTD
JobSecurity
AG
Pinochet
JFABNRGR said:

Looks like ADS-B was disabled or spoofed over the eastern med. Makes sense if you want to avoid anyone with $40 worth of hardware knowing exactly where you are. I still can't believe the whole world agreed to this unencrypted standard with 1 hz waas gps reporting.
Not a Bot
AG
https://www.brookings.edu/articles/hezbollah-revolutionary-irans-most-successful-export/

A primer on Hezbollah written by the former US ambassador to Lebanon. Very interesting insight into the inner workings of Lebanese politics.
ChillyAg19
AG
More was posted to that South First Responders telegram thread.

More footage from the terror attack. It's brutal.

Shows images before the attack and also images of children being trained by Hamas.

Also shows the death of the terrorists wearing the camera.

https://t.me/southfirstresponders/221
Kozmozag
Israel and u.s ignore the real problem, need to destroy Iran government and militaey.
Cliff.Booth
Seeing their assault on the kibbutz makes me wish a few more residents had been well-armed and trained. They're moving about so carelessly making themselves easy targets. I'm surprised they weren't taking fire from the homes. Picture this type of assault attempted on an average TX trailer park.
aggiehawg
AG
Kozmozag said:

Israel and u.s ignore the real problem, need to destroy Iran government and militaey.
Israel knows that. Just waiting for Iran to give them an opening. Iran is saber rattling, like always. But if they do try to actively interfere, the targets have been selected, the jets will be scrambled and it will be bombs away in Tehran.
Build It
AG
This may be the worlds chance to rid itself of the evil that is within Islam. Gaza, the West Bank, the Lebanese government, the Syrian government and Iran could all go down if the West doesn't back down.

Not sure the strategy in Iran but hopefully there is a mass suicide amidst the Mullahs. I've never met an Iranian that supports their government. They want their country back.

Now is the time, I don't think our leadership has the courage. Maybe Israel takes care of it all.

I
zgolfz85
AG
CNN currently running a hit interview on president herzog under the guise of "muh children and muh innocent civilians." Disgusting. Completely carrying water for these anti semitic pos

Taking his comments out of context, quoting vacuum statements without airing the next comment etc. Looks like CNN is leading the charge in trying to change the narrative, surprising none of us.
Build It
AG
Yea is was just telling the wife wouldn't it be great if they were showing the dead Israeli children and their families.

These Mohammedans are pure evil. There is no place on the planet for them.
aggiehawg
AG
Build It said:

This may be the worlds chance to rid itself of the evil that is within Islam. Gaza, the West Bank, the Lebanese government, the Syrian government and Iran could all go down if the West doesn't back down.

Not sure the strategy in Iran but hopefully there is a mass suicide amidst the Mullahs. I've never met an Iranian that supports their government. They want their country back.

Now is the time, I don't think our leadership has the courage. Maybe Israel takes care of it all.

I

An interesting twist at this time is that Putin and the Russians are not in a position to meaningfully bolster their client states, due to the war with Ukraine. Not that the Soviets really changed the results much in 1967 and 1973, much to their chagrin. And that was at the height of the Cold War standoff with the US with a very heavily armed Soviet Union.

So if Syria, Iran or Egypt or their proxies bite off more than they can chew, Russians will be hard pressed to truly assist them, other than saber or in Putin's case, nuclear rattling.
Build It
AG
Agreed, nuclear risk always there. The Russians have their hands full, great time to challenge them in Syria for sure.
aggiehawg
AG
Build It said:

Agreed, nuclear risk always there. The Russians have their hands full, great time to challenge them in Syria for sure.
And with the Wagner forces in disarray, even his mercenary force is not what it used to be.

Sure, he can offer the mercenaries in Checnya but they don't have the best track record in Ukraine. So what else can Putin actually provide?

Nor do I think the Chinese would step in, not in the ME. What would be the upside for them? They want Taiwan first and foremost.
nortex97
AG

Very nice. These two alone would have saved over $200K in interceptor costs.
BenFiasco14
AG
Sweeeeeeet
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
zgolfz85
AG
nortex97 said:

If so, that wasn't 4-5 secs per target as stated earlier. Impressive
JobSecurity
AG
I'm like 99% sure that isn't from the laser. It isn't even a visible laser is it? All the footage from the tests was from IR cameras

edit the twitter neckbeards dont think so either

JFABNRGR
AG
Different view. There are several others on reddit. I have no qualified opinion on the matter.

https://reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/s/klSNkm7CVV
aggiehawg
AG
Schumer and Romney are in Tel Aviv. They were hustled into a bomb shelter when Hamas started firing rockets.

DannyDuberstein
AG
Ag with kids
AG
Pinochet said:

JFABNRGR said:

Looks like ADS-B was disabled or spoofed over the eastern med. Makes sense if you want to avoid anyone with $40 worth of hardware knowing exactly where you are. I still can't believe the whole world agreed to this unencrypted standard with 1 hz waas gps reporting.
Yeah...UNENCRYPTED? In THIS day and age? That's just asking for problems...
aggiehawg
AG
JobSecurity
AG
Player To Be Named Later
AG
aggiehawg said:

I'm sure if an Israeli group killed over 1,000 in Tehran and beheaded Iranian babies, they'd be exercising great restraint.

FAFO
JobSecurity
AG
seemingly more collateral damage in some of these

TyHolden
AG
nortex97 said:

no pew-pew sound?
annie88
AG
Disgusting.

Hey London, the terrorists are the ones shouting.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
First Page Last Page
Page 140 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.