Israel/Hamas going at it

1,666,782 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
JFABNRGR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nortex97 said:

Think about how incredible this is; a father glad to learn his 8 year old daughter is dead.

I am a hardened MFr….and a father, listening to that yanked tears right out of me.
txags92
AG
CDUB98 said:

This presumes they are alive, and as far as I recall, we've seen zero proof of life.
Going to be hard to trade them for food, water, and electricity then. Probably should have thought of that before they killed them. Hope that have a box or two of CLIF bars stashed somewhere safe. On the bright side, they don't have to worry about running out of TP.
Slicer97
AG
Aggie369 said:

North
Maybe just heading to Lackland for training?
TAMUallen
AG
Hamas has plenty of water, food, fuel and medicine...
in their bunkers that haven't yet been bombed out.

This is Hamas' problem not Israel
ABATTBQ11
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Agthatbuilds said:

They were either already in the area or we flew them off one of our ships. Also means we have a ton of assets in the area as well since Israel does not have any A10s in their inventory so no ability to maintain them. Last I read the A10s were actually being used to patrol the Strait of Hormuz for ships coming to and from Iran. Odd since that is a much better mission for F22s and F35s.

With all the air assets we have in the area and hostages that means we have DEVGRU (or whatever they are called now), Delta/SMU, regular SEAL teams, Air Force combat controllers (CCT), PJs, and green berets on the ground.

Probably using up/conserving airframe hours.
Mac94
AG
https://imgur.com/RWxuSXF

Saw this on another site .... no real info but the text was missiles on the move in Iran. No clue if this is old or current ... just FYI
Bag
AG
Mac94 said:

https://imgur.com/RWxuSXF
whose rockets are those?
P.U.T.U
AG
Save our Allies is already gathering teams to get Americans out, this is the same group that was featured in the Save Me documentary gettings over 12,000 people out of Afghanistan.
Mac94
AG
Sorry ... was editing when you replied. The poster on another forum said Iran ... totally unverified though.
The Fife
CDUB98 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

That's no small feat to fly those all the way over.

I love those things. Badass little suckers. I'm still pissed the military is dumb enough to think they're no longer needed.
Wonder if the Omega 707-330c I saw heading out over the Atlantic yesterday evening had anything to do with it. It's highly unusual to see one of those in the air.
fooz
P.U.T.U said:

Agthatbuilds said:

They were either already in the area or we flew them off one of our ships. Also means we have a ton of assets in the area as well since Israel does not have any A10s in their inventory so no ability to maintain them. Last I read the A10s were actually being used to patrol the Strait of Hormuz for ships coming to and from Iran. Odd since that is a much better mission for F22s and F35s.

With all the air assets we have in the area and hostages that means we have DEVGRU (or whatever they are called now), Delta/SMU, regular SEAL teams, Air Force combat controllers (CCT), PJs, and green berets on the ground.

My friend says we have boots on the ground.

He's an ex-ranger/contractor:

"Have heard through open sources (guys that are still plugged in) that we have some units on the ground...'

Joes
CDUB98 said:

outofstateaggie said:

Narrative shifting. Really amazing how this is going down from a communications/propaganda standpoint.

We all knew it was coming. The left, and thus by default, the news agencies were tepid from the start of this, with very little positivity for Israel.

Now we've entered the, "Israel is doing too much, Israel is denying humanitarian aid," stage.

It won't be long before the narrative is nothing but, "Israel must be punished for all these war crimes."

I despise the MSM.
Yeah, this was more than predictable, it was an absolute certainty from the beginning.
10andBOUNCE
AG
NSIAP

BQ78
AG
A-10s don't take off ships.

And if they did, why would you reposition them on land.
txags92
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Agthatbuilds said:

They were either already in the area or we flew them off one of our ships.
I am unaware of A-10s ever operating off of a carrier. I guess it would be possible, but without folding wings, they would have to stay on the flight deck and you would have to add a tailhook.
The Banned
JFABNRGR said:

nortex97 said:

Think about how incredible this is; a father glad to learn his 8 year old daughter is dead.

I am a hardened MFr….and a father, listening to that yanked tears right out of me.

That is brutal
BQ_90
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

NSIAP

it's ok, he was wearing a mask for protection
Cliff.Booth
fooz said:

P.U.T.U said:

Agthatbuilds said:

"Have heard through open sources (guys that are still plugged in) that we have some units on the ground...'

Your friend's friend needs to stop talking to his friend.
txags92
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

NSIAP

He forgot to say "I hate white rabbits".
P.U.T.U
AG
Video sucks but it looks like Iranian Khorramshahr or shahab (likely -3 version since they have a ton more in inventory). 1200 mile range with 1500-2000 pound warhead on it. Like the Russian Iskandar that it copied the accuracy sucks compared to American missiles, 140m is horrible.

If they bring it closer to the borders, which is looks like they are doing, and max out the warhead size, it can still hit anywhere in Israel (closer to 600 miles range).

nortex97
AG
No they don't fly off ships. C'mon, carrier launches/recoveries aren't something just casually added as a capability to 50 year old designs.

They are flying out of Doha/UAE/Qatar no doubt and keeping an eye (via drones) on possible small boats (Houthi/Iranian) harassing ships through the straight of Hormuz I'd expect.

They have a relatively low maintenance/cost to operate per hour, and long endurance compared to fast jets, to say nothing of vastly more gun rounds if they need to engage said targets.
Not a Bot
AG
Not sure if I understand the rules. Does this count toward him getting some virgins or no?
txags92
AG
Cliff.Booth said:

fooz said:

P.U.T.U said:

Agthatbuilds said:

This. Although I am sure the NYT will give us a listing of who all is there, what their names are, where their families live, etc. within the next couple of days because nobody in the state department can keep their mouths shut.
GAC06
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Maybe stop offering insights if you think we flew the A-10's off ships.

Or if you think that would have been faster than flying them from the US. Good lord.
fooz
Cliff.Booth said:

fooz said:

P.U.T.U said:

Agthatbuilds said:

"Open Sources"

Its no secret.
Who?mikejones!
cz308
CDUB98 said:

This presumes they are alive, and as far as I recall, we've seen zero proof of life.
Damn the luck, then.
P.U.T.U
AG
Not sure of the amount of Americans we have in Israel but it is six figures, just one of the reasons we have an embassy there. We 100% have boots on the ground, how many and where is the question.
Demosthenes81
AG
Here is Israel's current ballistic capability. If it goes down the Masada path there could be a literal world of hurt.
GAC06
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Not sure of the amount of Americans we have in Israel but it is six figures, just one of the reasons we have an embassy there. We 100% have boots on the ground, how many and where is the question.

We already announced publicly we have advisors in Israel. The rest about tons of SOF etc is fantasy.
P.U.T.U
AG
Lol I know the A10s don't fly off ships, they get transported by them and the WH confirmed they had some loaded on the naval fleet in the Gulf. As you stated they already have some in places like UAE that are the ones currently doing missions. They are already in the area and the WH/other articles confirmed they were heading to Israel to boost numbers if needed
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

Yes, analyst on FNC said from seeing the weapons being used by Hamas it appears that abandoned US weaponry from Afghan is being used. I will edit with the actual name and clip,

If there is one ounce of truth to this, Biden has blood on his hands.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Agthatbuilds said:

https://instagr.am/p/CyTgdwRLpHV
No way the person filming that didn't crap their pants.
XXXVII
CDUB98 said:

Request for STAFF:

While I know I'm one of your favorite bans, can you please instead ban anyone who even remotely tries to goal tend for these monsters.

A lot of us here with children are enraged, and our responses will not be pretty. We're all fed up with Hamas and the goal tenders across the world.

I understand if you look at the request and just shake your head, but I wanted to try.

Should be a permaban at that.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
CDUB98
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

Here is Israel's current ballistic capability. If it goes down the Masada path there could be a literal world of hurt.

I'm rather surprised they don't have anything...public...that can reach Iran.
First Page Last Page
Page 103 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.