Israel/Hamas going at it

1,662,717 Views | 9805 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by GAC06
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Did they just go dynamite fishing?
2NU
TwoGloves said:

LMFAO... can't believe people still watch those garbage networks.
Your disdain for those who search out multiple sources of information is noted.
Laugh in private - I don't care what you believe.
From the mods on page one - stay on topic of the unfolding events.

[Longer moderator note found on Page 81. In short, stay on topic of the unfolding events of Israel/Hamas/Gaza in this thread or face time off from posting. - Staff]
Yukon Cornelius
AG
You mean effective. Just not for the purposes you think.
Who?mikejones!
Anti-taxxer
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rockdoc said:

Every time I see that video of the poor girl in the little SUV with the blood on her pants from being raped, my heart just breaks for her. She's probably dead by now.
Later videos of her face down in the back of a truck with her legs at odd angles, suggest she died that day.

I don't think they are the same girl. The one with her legs at odd angles is the German-Israeli.
BonfireNerd04
"War crimes" only exist if you end up on the losing side.
richardag
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

aggiehawg said:

Can they go through the Suez Canal? Since not carrier sized? I think they can but not sure,
Yes.

ETA Eisenhower has gone through it.
I would think that could be dangerous. Would it invite any attacks? I am not a military expert.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
TX04Aggie
AG
She can stfu. Who cares what she says, she has zero control over what a sovereign nation wants to do. I figured it wouldn't take long before libs started with this angle.

Hamas has lived amongst that population and governed it, so live by the sword, die by the sword if you are still in Gaza.
Claverack
Israel would be wise to go one part Moshe Dayan, which they are doing right now by weakening the morale and stability of Hamas and Gaza...and one part a combination of Sherman, Bomber Harris, and Curtis Lemay when the ground invasion starts...

Sherman:

Quote:

War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over.

Bomber Harris

Quote:

They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind. We are going to scourge the Third Reich from end to end. We are bombing Germany city by city and ever more terribly in order to make it impossible for them to go on with the war. That is our object; we shall pursue it relentlessly.

Curtis Lemay

Quote:

There are no innocent civilians. It is their government and you are fighting a people, you are not trying to fight an armed force anymore. So it doesn't bother me so much to be killing the so-called innocent bystanders.

Hamas and their Gaza civilian supporters set the rules of engagement in this war. They have voided the right to be treated by any convention or treaty other than the one they imposed upon Israel this past weekend. Israel should punish them on their field of blood.

TAMUallen
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Goodluck with that AOC!

War crimes are what you've seen from Hamas. FAFO
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
SCA runs it. It is used "fairly" by any and all no matter the flag. With that being said, there is obviously going to be tremendous tensions depending on who is crossing. I doubt they react to US ships crossing though.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Agthatbuilds said:

Complaining about this like she ain't one of 435 people with their hand on the purse strings.
Claverack
TAMUallen said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Goodluck with that AOC!

But killing the babies of Jews? Well that is just fine with Frau Blucher.

Old May Banker
AG
AOC - "We cannot allow this"

Bibi - "hold my kosher beer and watch"
aggiehawg
AG
zgolfz85 said:

aggiehawg said:

Rockdoc said:

Every time I see that video of the poor girl in the little SUV with the blood on her pants from being raped, my heart just breaks for her. She's probably dead by now.
Later videos of her face down in the back of a truck with her legs at odd angles, suggest she died that day.

That was a different girl
Sorry, my mistake. Got confused.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

From the replies:

"I guess collective guilt is only for white people"
HumpitPuryear
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Someone tell her that elections have consequences. Voters in her district should take note of what happens when you put dip****s in powerful positions.
BenFiasco14
AG
I'm so sick of this rhetoric. Actions have effing consequences and it's well past time for Hamas and Palestine to pay the piper. SO TELLING Egypt won't even take them. Didn't Palestinians start civil wars in Jordan and Lebanon as well? Talk about burning your bridges.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
2wealfth Man
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

From the replies:

"I guess collective guilt is only for white people"
she is good at posing a conundrum of her own making and then answering it for us
SockStilkings
Though a fair amount of their content is behind a paywall, this podcast with Geopolitical Futures George Friedman was an interesting listen.

GPF presents information with as minimal bias or editorializing as possible. Couple of days before the start of the conflict, GPF has written an article about the Saudi-Israeli peace talks and how that might provoke Hamas.

Makes some curious points about how Israel responds, how far they will go, how it slipped by Israeli (and others) intelligence, and questions about there the preparation and training for this attack occurred.

Disclaimer: I do not work for nor market for Geopolitical Futures. A business colleague turned me on to them and I happen to enjoy and follow their content, some of which is available such as the podcast. Just wanting to share other sources of good analysis.

I would be interested in what anyone thinks who takes the 20 minutes to listen.
MaroonStain
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

The Squad is putting in OT. First, Illhan Brother Boinker said 'mostly children' and now AOC Horse Face Dimwit states 'nearly half children'.

By my numbers, that means >>>500k adult male fighters. This will be a long, nasty process.
ABATTBQ11
AG
MaroonStain said:

Agthatbuilds said:

The Squad is putting in OT. First, Illhan Brother Boinker said 'mostly children' and now AOC Horse Face Dimwit states 'nearly half children'.

By my numbers, that means >>>500k adult male fighters. This will be a long, nasty process.

"Think of the children! But also, we stand with the murders who beheaded, immolated, and shot babies and toddlers."
TAMUallen
AG
Sounds like heavy bombing and/or large firearms being shot in Gaza right now

Edit: has stopped but it went for a couple minutes probably. Was either rapid succession smaller bombs or very large caliber shots
richardag
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Why do the democrats have such a hard-on for Iran?
grift is the gift that keeps giving.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
XXXVII
Faustus said:

JFABNRGR said:

Faustus said:

Nitro Power said:

I believe the hostages are already dead. You have heard nothing pertaining to proof of life.

The US might try to negotiate for the Americans release (provided my previous statement is not true), but Israel is not going to negotiate. They have said as much. If they did, after what they have said and they way they have acted, it would really enable the terrorists in the future. Perhaps more so than ever.

With that being said, I just cannot see Bibi not finishing what he started and backing up what he says.

Zero chance all the hostages are dead. They were the main objective along with the destruction and provoking a response that blows up the rapprochement started under Trump between Israel and the Sunni ruling regimes.

Hamas had hoped to trade some of the hostages for all the prisoners held by Israel, and at this point it's pretty much the only card they are holding, not that it will do them much good in the short term.
I disagree with this completely. Hostages for trading of prisoners was not the main objective. If it was then no further bloodshed would have been made to include such horrific atrocities. Once blood is spilled the chances of getting them back decreases significantly.

If you were correct we would have seen them protected from both the takers and the spectators instead we saw them raped, sodomized, beaten, spit on and photographed.

Sadly they were trophies.

I think the atrocities were to provoke an overwhelming response to blow up rapprochement and further radicalize the non-Hamas populous of Gaza. Well that and they wanted to do it anyway.

Previously the going rate was 1 Israeli hostage for 1,000 prisoners. I guess we will see down the road whether there are living hostages, or as you put it dead trophies.

Israel should execute all of their prisoners and dump them in gaza.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
samurai_science
MaroonStain said:

Agthatbuilds said:

No one cares about those hags, especially not the IDF
Nitro Power
AG
Ag87H2O said:

"We will wipe Hamas off the Face of the Earth" " "Hamas is an Enemy that needs to be exterminated by all means." - Former-Minister of Defense, Benny Gantz

"Every Hamas operative will die ... we will crush them and get rid of them." - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Throughout all the acts of terror and war from their enemies over the years, I have not ever heard this kind of united resolve from Israel. If any world leader thinks they are going to stop what's coming they are sadly mistaken. Hamas made a major miscalculation in allowing themselves to be the pawns of the Iranians. And if I were in leadership in Iran, I would be sleeping with one eye open because I doubt they'll be imune from what's coming either. It may take time, but the Israelis have a long memory and significant capability.
[url=https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1712206467997004061/photo/1][/url]
Think what will ultimately happen is the cowards that run will be caught and eliminated later on, regardless of where they are. Mossad is everywhere. I read a story somewhere (maybe here)? Where they tried to assassinate someone by spraying poison on the persons ear. It's a complicated story.

The point being, I believe they really will try to kill them all, with no where to run.
Wrec86 Ag
TAMUallen said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Goodluck with that AOC!

I am nowhere near an AOC supporter, but I don't think Hamas committing war crimes means that you should do so in return.

That makes you no better than they are.

If 56% of the country voted for Hamas, that means that 44% didn't. Do you want to be held accountable with your life for everything that Joe Biden does? (assuming you are a conservative)
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
Wrec86 Ag said:

I am nowhere near an AOC supporter, but I don't think Hamas committing war crimes means that you should do so in return.

We get it, you're a pacifist. When it's said that good times create weakness, you are the product spoken of. These acts require an extermination. Take your opinions and sit this one out.
"The leftist is driven by something other than facts and can't be cured."
XXXVII
Well, war is hell.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
Sharpshooter
AG
May I interrupt to ask for a link for the spit screen YouTube live feed? I have had no problem finding it over the last several days, but dang I can't find it. Thanks to, whomever.
Not a Bot
AG
richardag
Wrec86 Ag said:

TAMUallen said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Goodluck with that AOC!

If 56% of the country voted for Hamas, that means that 44% didn't. Do you want to be held accountable with your life for everything that Joe Biden does? (assuming you are a conservative)
Just what exact war crimes has the IDF committed? Be specific, not some exaggeration or hyperbole.
Wrec86 Ag
The Last Cobra Commander said:

Wrec86 Ag said:

We get it, you're a pacifist. When it's said that good times create weakness, you are the product spoken of. These acts require an extermination. Take your opinions and sit this one out.

I am far from a pacifist. Kill every single one of those terrorists.

But just because they killed Jewish babies doesn't make killing Gaza babies any better. Do what you can to minimize innocent loss of life.
Rebel Yell
AG
Wrec86 Ag said:

TAMUallen said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Goodluck with that AOC!

You are correct . . . if the war crimes you are talking about are burning children alive, raping women, dragging men behind cars, making grandmothers log onto their Facebook live accounts so their families can witness their torture and murder.

But the "war crimes" she is talking about is turning off power to a hostile terrorist state and bombing said terrorist state. Those are not even remotely close.
First Page Last Page
Page 88 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.