Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,416 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Everything is ok! Hamas says that no civilians were harmed! Nothing to see here!

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Rossticus said:

NSFW
Joes
Faustus said:

JobSecurity said:

will25u said:

FYI Look at the other tweets on this account. It's a palestinian sympathizer. I can't find this quote anywhere else

It's unbelievable on its face, and even if that was the sentiment they'd never announce it such they'd be presumably liable for whatever atrocity Hamas dreamed up.

It's a blatant attempt to steal Israel's moral authority in defending itself by suggesting Israeli soldiers will engage in things they'd otherwise be held accountable for by rules of war and military courts - but Israel says its soldiers won't be held accountable for anything.

Kind of funny the Palestinian propaganda by a rando was retweeted favorably (like initially reposted and liked here) by the glass 'em crowd. The gut reaction to say **** yeah far outweighed any concern for provenance or that it seemed like a dubious and dumb thing for an Israeli authority to say.
Exactly right, well said. The very fact that many took that seriously even at a glance before it had to be shown to be fake tells me that many are not even thinking rationally about this at all.

I'll be honest, I'm 100% on Israel's side and I will totally support them no matter how far they need to go to defend themselves and kill bad guys, but there is definitely an undercurrent around here that almost seems gleeful that this happened at all because it seemingly gives our side a valid reason to kill every Muslim in sight. You can sense it and it's kind of uncomfortable, the "Good, now we have an excuse to exterminate without limit" mindset.

As the previous post said, the idea that that statement was taken seriously at all and even applauded is beyond weird. And on top of that, sickeningly, it's pretty much exactly what the Nazis told their officers and soldiers when they went into Poland and Russia and such, to do your worst to the locals because you won't be held responsible. This was a disgusting attempt to attribute that to attitude to Jews.

CDUB98
AG
Don't be fooled into thinking the progressives are not still solidly on the side of Palestine.

They're smart enough to see the backlash against the useful idiots and feign outrage.

But, carefully watch how they curate the news. Be cognizant of what they DO NOT report.

See the hospital hit post above.

The NYT already got caught changing 'terrorist' to 'gunman'.

Watch how the coverage changes to how much Israel is destroying and letting children die.

Take note of how few, if any, negative stories there are about Hamas and the Palestinians.

Tigers cannot change their stripes.
No Spin Ag
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Pressure is about to get turned up on israel to slow down amd limit its response.

This is the moment

That's always what happens. Dirty muslims start crap, Israel responds and then the US and everyone else gets them to limit their response. The problem never gets solved.

Just the way politicians there and here, and anyone even remotely tied to the military industrial complex likes it.

There's less political footballs for the politicians to use to get votes and there's less money to be made if people aren't buying and using weapons.

If this isn't solved in the way it needs to be there'll be apathy from people on both sides of the political aisle the next time it happens. And we all know it will happen again and again.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
RoadkillBBQ
Rossticus said:

Everything is ok! Hamas says that no civilians were harmed! Nothing to see here!

So a petulant child lashing out for attention. Well you got it.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

So refugee camps in the Sinai? Of course the first people out will all be Hamas.
Foreign policy and war talk is all fantasy chatter as 99% of us truly have no idea of the facts and there are no rules. We can however dream up plans/ideas. Wouldn't it be nice to have the ability to regulate who is crossing through this area? How about a donation to Egypt to have our team's intelligence there on the ground taking notes?
bigblock
Rossticus said:

Does this one get nominated for a Darwin award?
CDUB98
AG
Wow, missiles are flying right by the tower where Cam 1 is stationed. Just nailed that white building with the red roof.
Mary Bailey
Watching this on the webcams is surreal.
Nitro Power
AG
Joes said:

Faustus said:

JobSecurity said:

will25u said:

FYI Look at the other tweets on this account. It's a palestinian sympathizer. I can't find this quote anywhere else

It's unbelievable on its face, and even if that was the sentiment they'd never announce it such they'd be presumably liable for whatever atrocity Hamas dreamed up.

It's a blatant attempt to steal Israel's moral authority in defending itself by suggesting Israeli soldiers will engage in things they'd otherwise be held accountable for by rules of war and military courts - but Israel says its soldiers won't be held accountable for anything.

Kind of funny the Palestinian propaganda by a rando was retweeted favorably (like initially reposted and liked here) by the glass 'em crowd. The gut reaction to say **** yeah far outweighed any concern for provenance or that it seemed like a dubious and dumb thing for an Israeli authority to say.
Exactly right, well said. The very fact that many took that seriously even at a glance before it had to be shown to be fake tells me that many are not even thinking rationally about this at all.

I'll be honest, I'm 100% on Israel's side and I will totally support them no matter how far they need to go to defend themselves and kill bad guys, but there is definitely an undercurrent around here that almost seems gleeful that this happened at all because it seemingly gives our side a valid reason to kill every Muslim in sight. You can sense it and it's kind of uncomfortable, the "Good, now we have an excuse to exterminate without limit" mindset.

As the previous post said, the idea that that statement was taken seriously at all and even applauded is beyond weird. And on top of that, sickeningly, it's pretty much exactly what the Nazis told their officers and soldiers when they went into Poland and Russia and such, to do your worst to the locals because you won't be held responsible. This was a disgusting attempt to attribute that to attitude to Jews.

Not Muslim....terrorists...just so happens most terrorists are Muslim and do it in the name of their faux religion
CDUB98
AG
Rossticus said:

He's not lying when he says they haven't killed any civilians because he/they believe anyone non-Muslim is an infidel and no better than vermin.
JFABNRGR
AG
Tall building with red roof center of Cam1 was just hit hard but did not come down. I suspect it will be retargeted.

Cam 4 is now zoomed in on it from other direction.

https://www.youtube.com/live/L67KCD3inM0?si=Bz2fkPJpY5nF-kXF
Rossticus
CDUB98 said:

He's not lying when he says they haven't killed any civilians because he/they believe anyone non-Muslim is an infidel and no better than vermin.

halfastros81
AG
I guess the beheaded babies were enlisted .
Rossticus
A good Twitter…(edit: X) thread to follow at the moment.

BboroAg
AG
Lying to infidels is of no consequence to Muslims….in fact it is encouraged and celebrated
IndividualFreedom
Faustus said:

Quote:

It's a blatant attempt to steal Israel's moral authority in defending itself
Brilliant statement and this is the answer to all those affluent little *****es prancing around doing the know nothing follow along dance with all those ivy league school clubs. Those school clubs and organizations like blm, supporting this attack is sick. I support their right to say what they are saying, but I also support the right to kick their arse (as the song goes). What a horrible way to gain attention for yourself/group.
Who?mikejones!

Two front war? Some action in the west bank
Rossticus
Rossticus

Joes
Nitro Power said:

Joes said:

Faustus said:

JobSecurity said:

will25u said:

Not Muslim....terrorists...just so happens most terrorists are Muslim and do it in the name of their faux religion

And I'm totally on board with that, I want them to be as brutal to the terrorists and their leaders as possible. And I certainly realize the difficulty of determining who is who.
JFABNRGR
AG
Rossticus said:

Those tunnels are no small effort to construct.

Massive resources that could have been used for good but instead wasted on evil.

**** them.
Biz Ag
AG
Phatbob
AG
Joes said:

Faustus said:

JobSecurity said:

will25u said:

Except there is a big difference in the morality of the 2 sides. Even if the statement was true, I still trust them to not want to take innocent human life. They have bent over backwards their entire existence to minimize the deaths of people who want them exterminated. Israel has had their own morality used against them for generations. I will always trust a righteous man with no restraints more than an evil man who follows the rules, much less one who doesn't.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Considering Bibi's comments about this being felt for generations and everything hamas has done, it's well within the realm of possibility.

ETA And no one is gleeful this happened. I used to consider myself fairly moderate when it came to Islamists, the ME, and Israel. I used to think that there were a lot of good, innocent people over there and that it was tragic when bystanders were killed because terrorists like hamas used them as human shields. Their celebrations, fallacious justifications, and outright support of barbaric murders and terrorism make me angry. I'm angry that we share a planet with this filth and that people continue to see them as righteous victims while they're complicit in terrorism and celebrate the murder of innocent babies and the torture of children. Now, I see civilians in gaza having their homes bombed and their kids killed as nothing more than righteous justice for their long history of support for terrorism.
aggiehawg
AG
We might be finding out about potential sleeper cells on Friday.

ETA: Read the whole tweet. For an AI translation (not so sure of that but anyway) it is at the bottom of this LINK
Ag87H2O
AG
Rossticus said:

The loud boom is particularly satisfying.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Y'all please scroll through the thread before posting.

Cuts down on the clutter.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

In review of those tunnels, I would guess those are pre-cast walls and arches that piece together by exposed rebar from the cast. All of which would be built off site and then transported in as the utility/civil work was completed. How incognito is that? But it can be done quickly with a tractor and a handful of men.
LMCane
A baby's car seat and child's dress seen covered in blood in the aftermath of the horrific Hamas attack

Hamas Savages murder babies and the elderly

Teslag
AG
aggiehawg said:

We might be finding out about potential sleeper cells on Friday.

ETA: Read the whole tweet. For an AI translation (not so sure of that but anyway) it is at the bottom of this LINK

Begging everyone to come die in Gaza while he lives it up in Qatar.
LMCane
IndividualFreedom said:

Quote:

In review of those tunnels, I would guess those are pre-cast walls and arches that piece together by exposed rebar from the cast. All of which would be built off site and then transported in as the utility/civil work was completed. How incognito is that? But it can be done quickly with a tractor and a handful of men.

for years the IDF has been trying to stop the tunneling out of Gaza using very high tech equipment to find and destroy the tunnels

they thought they had been successful- it looks like they were.

but at the same time Hamas was plotting to then just come in from ABOVE the border wall
halfastros81
AG
In essence we paid for them. " We " meaning the American taxpayer. You can argue about the accounting and what bucket paid for what project but at the end of the day this administration sent them $100Mm almost immediately upon entering office. Even if the $ sent from us were used for humanitarian purposes it just displaced other $ into terror projects.
Old May Banker
AG
Rossticus said:

I enjoyed watching that.
First Page Last Page
Page 76 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.