Israel/Hamas going at it

1,653,579 Views | 9770 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by The Fall Guy
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good to know. Because that was quite disconcerting had it been real.

Thanks for setting the record straight.
Joes
Ags4DaWin said:

Joes said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

Aggies1322 said:

CDUB98 said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

As bad as we think BLM and Antifa are...and they ARE horrible...the stuff we see from these murderous pedophile worshiping savages is simply evil on another level that makes our feral groups look like they're engaging in youth group shenanigans.

Don't fool yourself into thinking they couldn't do it. This is human nature at its most basic.

Honestly I used to call them animals.. but Ben Shapiro changed my perspective. Not even animals would do this.. it's purely human/demonic through and through.
This...been arguing this for a while. Animals are bound by instinct and the need to survive. They do not have the free will we have. It's letting savages like this off easy and it's an insult to animals. And the only monsters are humans.
As an animal lover that's always been a peeve of mine too. Only humans actively cheer and laugh and celebrate torture and killing. (And we do far worse to animals than they do to each other or to us.)

Ummm then you don't know much about chimpanzees.

Chimps hunt and eat smaller monkeys and don't kill them, instead choosing to eat them alive while they are screaming.
ALIVE.

When chimps mutiny against their leader(yes, chimps go to war) they will first go after eyes, hands, ears, and genitalia of the victim and then leave them to bleed out or limp away.

The goal is remove all parts of the body that make the creature a creature.

After feeding, orcas will take extra LIVE seals they have captured and toss them around to each other in the air as a playtoy- just because.

Male lions if a stranger comes in and takes a pride from another male, will kill all the babies. Because if he doesn't then it takes another 2 years for the lioness to go into heat.

Female hyenas will purposefully castrate males.

Animals do some downright sadistic *****

Don't fool yourself.

There is a reason we call behavior like this animalistic.
I know very well how violent and/or merciless animals can be, but I don't think in general there's much conscious choice about it. As others have said, certainly not freedom of choice like what humans have.
Psycho Bunny
will25u said:

Get some Israel get some.
Who?mikejones!
https://instagr.am/p/CyOamTXu3d0
Who?mikejones!
https://instagr.am/p/CyNdiiIOWfp
Pinochet
Psycho Bunny said:

will25u said:

Get some Israel get some.

Isn't this account a Palestinian propaganda account?
JonSnow
LMCane said:

I referenced this earlier when I heard it on the local news- now the NY Post is picking up the story:

25 Year Old Woman leads defense of Kibbutz Against Hamas Terrorists

It's actually Inbal Liberman who is the woman who set up the defense and the ambushes of Hamas which saved the community.

on Instagram her page is: biloy_tattoo and she just has photos of all her tattoos.

Basically everyone in Israel has served in the army and is likely more than competent with a weapon. How is every Israeli not carrying at all times? I mean open carrying.
jagvocate
AG
Hamas calculated that the old rules were in effect.

But it's The New Rules (tm) that are in effectan existential threat will now be removed from existence by Israel.
Rossticus
Humans have, or SHOULD have, the ability to empathize and understand the implications on their actions on others and the full breadth of pain and misery the other person/creature will feel.

Animals, apart from Homo sapiens, don't have that capacity for understanding and hypothetical transference of shared experience. Humans simply either choose to ignore it (as is sometimes unavoidable)… or like Hamas and other terrorist scum, revel in it.
Psycho Bunny
CDUB98
AG
Hasn't been any action on the Gaza cams in a while. I wonder what's going on.
AgBQ-00
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

So that is counter battery work against Hezbollah I am assuming.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
JonSnow said:

LMCane said:

I referenced this earlier when I heard it on the local news- now the NY Post is picking up the story:

It's actually Inbal Liberman who is the woman who set up the defense and the ambushes of Hamas which saved the community.

on Instagram her page is: biloy_tattoo and she just has photos of all her tattoos.

Basically everyone in Israel has served in the army and is likely more than competent with a weapon. How is every Israeli not carrying at all times? I mean open carrying.
Because there are a ton of leftists there afraid of scary AR-15s. See an awesome story of surviving the attack at a kibbutz, from an Israeli leftist point of view:
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/10/amir-tibon-how-his-family-survived-hamas-massacre/675596/
one safe place
TAMUallen said:

Question, since Gaza has had utilities cut by Israel, what is the source of their ability to live stream?

Starlink? Mobile hotspots?

Seems like internet access would be a leading item that Israel would need to stop.
I would think there is a way to disrupt their internet signals, but maybe by leaving things as is they are able to gather information by allowing it to continue.
TAMUallen
AG
CDUB98 said:

Hasn't been any action on the Gaza cams in a while. I wonder what's going on.

Was wondering the same thing.

It is now 12:16am over there. Letting a tired Hamas fall asleep to then give a very nice wakeup bomb?
samurai_science
JonSnow said:

LMCane said:

Lots of people in Israel DONT serve.
Who?mikejones!
BurnetAggie99
I'd think that Sayeret Matkal which is Israel's Tier 1 Special Forces Unit(US Version to Delta/Seal Team 6) is already in Gaza ahead of the ground invasion.
TAMUallen
AG
And the bombings have now resumed
Who?mikejones!

Hezbollah is engaged

*according to them, anyway
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Compared to most countries it's extremely high percentage that serve
aggiehawg
AG
SIAP. Not good.

Kozmozag
Israel needs to kill all the gamas political wing as well as the militant. Spokesman, everyone in leadership.
CDUB98
AG
Time to kick Turkey out of NATO.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Easy to say. Not easy to do when they're in Turkey and Qatar
MROD92
CDUB98 said:

Time to kick Turkey out of NATO.

What I read is, way past time for US to get out of NATO
Rapier108
aggiehawg said:

SIAP. Not good.

**** that guy.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
BurnetAggie99
Agthatbuilds said:

Hezbollah is engaged

*according to them, anyway
If true then waiting to see the US response. We said if they get involved then US would take action.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Agthatbuilds said:

Flight history for this aircraft over past couple of days.
Joes
Nitro Power said:

There are some posters on here earlier saying complete annihilation isn't possible...not sure if it is or not, but we are fixing to find out.
That would be me. And I stand by what I said. To be clear, I'm not making an argument that they shouldn't, just that they won't.
Rossticus
Erdogan is a liability who just happens to control a country in a strategically critical location. We pretty much have to put up with his isht because the alternative of Turkey allying closely with Russia/China would be bad news. Infuriating.
Who?mikejones!
Well, that guy's is a little mussolini
Who?mikejones!
Geez. Putting on the miles
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Flight history for this aircraft over past couple of days.
So what am I looking for? What does the flight history say to you?
nortex97
AG

I try not to post too many 'bombs going off' videos/links but…the Israeli's are bringing it right now.
First Page Last Page
Page 67 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.