Israel/Hamas going at it

1,660,674 Views | 9798 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Trigon Jin
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fullback44 said:

You do know that Iran has plenty of nukes and could set off a world war if they start firing those things off .. they are just like Russia .. the US stays one step away from Russia and has been very careful not to provoke Russia by giving Ukraine weapons that could strike deep into Russia .. there is a reason for that

The same needs to be said / done w Iran.. we don't need to be in a direct conflict with them because most likely we would or could wipe them out with conventional weapons .. those crazies could get backed into a corner and set off WWIII if we did that
Last I had read was that Iran was supposed to have maybe enough material for 1-2 bombs, but no proven ability to actually detonate them yet. I don't think they have "plenty", and I doubt they have a reliable capability to get one to Israel that doesn't involved travelling by land across Iraq or by sea. Likely the reason our nuke sniffer plane was flying around the Persian Gulf yesterday.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
AggieCVQ said:

Hamas are *******s for the attack, but why are you (Republicans on here) so eager to get involved on our side or fund them? It's not our fight.

Jews vote over 70% democratic and pretty much hate you republicans.

How is a state sponsored terrorist group murdering and taking American citizens hostage not our fight?
LMCane
two more Hamas terrorists eliminated at Kibbutz Re'im just now
Psycho Bunny
LarryDavid said:

What does the way jews vote in the USA have to with wanting Israel smash Hamas

Because 90% of jews in America are left wing nut cases. Who vote for left wing nut cases to office.

Last month when I did the Holocaust tour for work, the tour guide was the most liberal woman I meet. Surprised all of cops were allowed to have our weapons on us.
ABATTBQ11
AG
fullback44 said:

You do know that Iran has plenty of nukes and could set off a world war if they start firing those things off .. they are just like Russia .. the US stays one step away from Russia and has been very careful not to provoke Russia by giving Ukraine weapons that could strike deep into Russia .. there is a reason for that

The same needs to be said / done w Iran.. we don't need to be in a direct conflict with them because most likely we would or could wipe them out with conventional weapons .. those crazies could get backed into a corner and set off WWIII if we did that

No they don't. They're trying to, but they're very complicated and not something you can just build. Getting the enriched uranium is one thing, but building all of the switches, explosive lenses, detonators, and other high precision parts is not easy. Neither is shrinking it all down to make it deliverable by any kind of missile. The basic principles and designs are well understood, but if it was simple to actually construct them and miniaturize them, more countries would. Iran has never tested a nuke, much less built one that could be actually deployed anywhere.
Nitro Power
AG
LMCane said:

two more Hamas terrorists eliminated at Kibbutz Re'im just now
Ahh...thats sad...only 2?
LMCane
Definitely Not A Cop said:

AggieCVQ said:

Hamas are *******s for the attack, but why are you (Republicans on here) so eager to get involved on our side or fund them? It's not our fight.

How is a state sponsored terrorist group murdering and taking American citizens hostage not our fight?

good point and thanks for bringing that up.

there will probably be at least 25 Americans either murdered or taken hostage.

as well as Germans, Filipinos, and other European citizens
Carmine Scarpacio
aTmAg said:

Reddit has forced r/combatfootage to banned videos from the Hamas side. I guess they don't want Hamas to look bad anymore.
Reddit is a ****hole
RedHand
AG
CDUB98 said:

aezmvp said:

This all was an attempt IMHO to sabotage any Isreali Saudi peace deal that would have altered the calculus in the ME.

I'm 99% convinced this is what the goal of Iran ultimately was, using Hamas as their puppet.

What I do not they expected was Israel's FAFO response. I think they expected the typical, weak-kneed progressive response of submission.
This seems to be the general consensus. The Iranian Ayatollah is also vehemently stating they had no hand in this which is apparently abnormal, also it was noted he said 'Hamas miscalculated'. So I agree with you in that the FAFO response was a surprise.

I am curious on how far Israel plans to take this. We may end up seeing a genocide and I don't know how many people are really going to be able to stomach that.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
LMCane said:

so the Hebrew news is just now reporting 103 bodies recovered at Kibbutz Beeri

that is probably 40% of all the people that lived there.

Live News Kan 12
It's incredibly frustrating that these Kibbutzim apparently no longer have a self defense force like they did back in the olden days.
riverrataggie
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

AggieCVQ said:

I would be shocked if there were not already boots on the ground from Israel along with our special forces already in Gaza. Maybe even other countries.
texag84
AG
Rockets are now coming in from Lebanon.
Nitro Power
AG
RedHand said:

CDUB98 said:

aezmvp said:

This all was an attempt IMHO to sabotage any Isreali Saudi peace deal that would have altered the calculus in the ME.

I'm 99% convinced this is what the goal of Iran ultimately was, using Hamas as their puppet.

What I do not they expected was Israel's FAFO response. I think they expected the typical, weak-kneed progressive response of submission.
This seems to be the general consensus. The Iranian Ayatollah is also vehemently stating they had no hand in this which is apparently abnormal, also it was noted he said 'Hamas miscalculated'. So I agree with you in that the FAFO response was a surprise.

I am curious on how far Israel plans to take this. We may end up seeing a genocide and I don't know how many people are really going to be able to stomach that.

Their message has been consistent. They aren't stopping.
fullback44
AG
Well it doesn't matter and we don't need to find out .. this doesn't need to be escalated is my entire point .. we all know Isreal can easily handle Hamas and Hezbollah if need be.. just my 2 cents .. it's debatable.. no biggy
Aggies1322
AG
texag84 said:

That's a mistake..
MEEN Ag 05
AG
Houston Lee said:

What kind of being could cut the heads off of human babies? What goes through a person's mind while they do this?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village

You don't have to go as far as you think in order to ask...

Nitro Power
AG
I hear you and agree, but let's save that for another thread.
BonfireNerd04
The only viable solution to the Gaza problem is forced population transfer. Like the Allies did to 12 million Germans after WW2.
riverrataggie
AG
Savage. But truth.
Nitro Power
AG
Aggies1322 said:

texag84 said:

That's a mistake..
They should read more TA, now they are going to learn the hard way
Infection_Ag11
AG
Houston Lee said:

What kind of being could cut the heads off of human babies? What goes through a person's mind while they do this?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village

It's a lot easier when you've been conditioned your whole life to view that class of people as something less than human. Most Arab states have extensive programs layered throughout their media and society to effectively indoctrinate children from an early age into a hatred of Jews. It's indistinguishable from nazism apart from the physical appearance of the people involved.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Psycho Bunny
Gaza strip is taking a pounding.

I'm on my phone so here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/live/L67KCD3inM0?si=5NQSOKQc_fGJZTF7
Stat Monitor Repairman
ABATTBQ11
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

LMCane said:

Live News Kan 12
It's incredibly frustrating that these Kibbutzim apparently no longer have a self defense force like they did back in the olden days.

There are stories of people fighting back. One couple hid their babies in a safe room and killed 7 militants before being killed themselves. Their infants were rescued 13 hours later by the couple's family members who fought their way to their home.
Bag
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

So, I am confused, the lights we see in the video, is that all running entirely off of generator power? I thought i had read power has been cut off?
jetch17
AG
Went in for lunch an hour ago, and peepaw still isn't up
LMCane
for those wanting to really follow- there are two apps you can get for your smart phones:

1. TZOFAR gives missile warning alerts depending on the cities and regions you enter that you want to follow

2. Pikud Oref Home Front Command gives wider warnings of not just missiles but any other events
LMCane
Bag said:

Psycho Bunny said:

So, I am confused, the lights we see in the video, is that all running entirely off of generator power? I thought i had read power has been cut off?
must be as the IDF has shut down the electric and water supplies to the Strip
nortex97
AG
They have fuel for generators for a few days. External power is cut.

Kvetch
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

LarryDavid said:

Because 90% of jews in America are left wing nut cases. Who vote for left wing nut cases to office.

Last month when I did the Holocaust tour for work, the tour guide was the most liberal woman I meet. Surprised all of cops were allowed to have our weapons on us.

Those Jews are typically anti-Zionist's as well that see Israel as an apartheid state. How secular Jews vote in the US has no bearing on whether we should back our biggest ally in the region when faced with invasion by terrorists.

Our support for Israel isn't some quid pro quo for Jewish votes domestically, despite what the anti-Semites might say. We used to believe that the US actually stood on the side of good versus evil.
Not a Bot
AG
Small flurry of rocket and Iron Dome activity. Very small engagement maybe like less than 20.
Dimebag Darrell
LarryDavid said:

I think people are saying we'd just rather anyone who would vote dem stay put in their own country where those ideals are shared. The last thing we need is more dem voters.
BQ78
AG
They are going to have to stop setting a time and just say he is giving a talk/speech sometime today.
MJ20/20
AG
Send em back to ****ing Venezuela since that's who they're running with. Anywhere but here.
LMCane
ABATTBQ11 said:

P.H. Dexippus said:

LMCane said:

Live News Kan 12

There are stories of people fighting back. One couple hid their babies in a safe room and killed 7 militants before being killed themselves. Their infants were rescued 13 hours later by the couple's family members who fought their way to their home.

exactly- great post.

unfortunately it's the fault of the IDF and the government and the intel services (AMAN/SHABAK/MOSSAD)

not the fault of the citizens who did fight back- many soldiers were taking on the terrorists and as I mentioned previously, Kibbutz NIR AM had a QRF organized which killed Hamas members to the point that Hamas gave up and retreated so no one at Nir Am was murdered

it was at Kibbutz BEERI that if they did have guards at 0630 on shabbat and a holy day were quickly overrun

but I do bet that from now on, most families will have at least pistols if not Galil / Tavor ARs. up to now only "settlers" in Judea/Samaria (West Bank) were given pistol permits

Israelis won't stand for being killed off without a fight after this.
First Page Last Page
Page 61 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.