Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,203 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fullback44 said:

JB!98 said:

This is a live stream of Gaza through 4 different cameras. I have already seen 4 bombs dropped in the last 30 mins. Constant drone noise through the microphones. If you are interested.
That rooster is crowing like crazy… even the roosters are pissed of at the Hamas leaders
Multiple, competing roosters. I wasn't sure if that's what I was hearing or if it was some kind of crazy muslim chant.
BQRyno
AG
I'm teaching Exodus at church right now, and we are two chapters away from this. Had no idea you were a world class hunter AND Old Testament scholar!
HowdyTAMU
AG
I doubt there will be any roosters crowing this time next week.

Fresh food is about to be a rarity in Gaza.
annie88
AG
Yeah, let's just ignore what happened to the Israelis

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Rapier108
Forbes is own by China.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Whirligigs
Not surprised some Pakistani Muslim dip**** supports slaughter of women and children.
HowdyTAMU
AG
BQRyno said:

I'm teaching Exodus at church right now, and we are two chapters away from this. Had no idea you were a world class hunter AND Old Testament scholar!
Skip ahead to Joshua right afterwards, and you'll find more of these ancient issues.
YouBet
AG
So absurd. Dude flat out said it's Israel's fault for this.

I guarantee you some of those people only stood because of peer pressure and just didn't have the guts to not do it. You can almost see the discomfort on some of their faces and one guy is even looking around waiting to see if everyone is going to stand or not before he does it.

Bunch of cowards. Would be awesome if we just up and left the UN. Let them manage without us and see how obsolete it becomes.
BQRyno
AG
Oh I know. God wasn't messing around when he explicitly told His people to obliterate the enemy. They don't listen. Trouble ensues.
CuriousAg
explosions in camera posted above. Top left
Wrec86 Ag
Can someone please explain to me the pro-Palestine/ Gaza logic? Why are some Americans (other than Muslim-Americans) rallying for that side in this conflict?

Seems like a pretty open/shut case of who we should be supporting, but I have to be missing something here.
BQRyno
AG
In short, they call Israel an apartheid state that oppresses Arabs. The Arabs are, therefore, righteous rebels against an oppressive regime.
JFABNRGR
AG
JB!98 said:

This is a live stream of Gaza through 4 different cameras. I have already seen 4 bombs dropped in the last 30 mins. Constant drone noise through the microphones. If you are interested.

Love the sound of the drone(s) overhead….gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

4:20 mark of this clip.

txags92
AG
45-70Ag said:

Nuke sniffer up over the Persian Gulf.

Old May Banker
AG
Quote:

"Operation Amalekite"

Hope they finish what Saul messed up.
YouBet
AG
Wrec86 Ag said:

Can someone please explain to me the pro-Palestine/ Gaza logic? Why are some Americans (other than Muslim-Americans) rallying for that side in this conflict?

Seems like a pretty open/shut case of who we should be supporting, but I have to be missing something here.
If you've paid attention to politics and culture for the last 20 years or so, then the answer is obvious. The left has infiltrated all American institutions at this point, and we now have a miseducated and brain-washed populace that doesn't know right from wrong.
Breggy Popup
AG
BQRyno said:

In short, they call Israel an apartheid state that oppresses Arabs. The Arabs are, therefore, righteous rebels against an oppressive regime.

Which is always fun considering the Arabs allied with Hitler and the Nazis in World War 2.

It's like one side just wants the other to stay away, and the other wants one side to cease to exist.
HowdyTAMU
AG
Is a WC-135 standard practice in a regional conflict?
Wrec86 Ag
I don't think leveling the Gaza Strip to rubble and killing all men, women and children is the right answer.

Is it the emotional response? Sure, but I will never support that kind of indiscriminate killing of innocent lives.

Before anyone asks - I have no idea how to solve the problem - it's far too complicated for me to figure out. But if Israel just decides to wipe out an entire region of all civilians, that won't solve any problems in the long term. Do you think the rest of the Arab world is just going to sit by?

Christians/Jews vs Muslims/Communism would make for a really nasty World War.
Who?mikejones!

That brother effer.
Nitro Power
AG
They hide in schools mosque and hospitals. The only way to eradicate them is strike them where they are hiding. Those people hate Israel, so they aren't exactly innocent.
astros4545
AG
Wrec86 Ag said:

I don't think leveling the Gaza Strip to rubble and killing all men, women and children is the right answer.

Is it the emotional response? Sure, but I will never support that kind of indiscriminate killing of innocent lives.

Before anyone asks - I have no idea how to solve the problem - it's far too complicated for me to figure out. But if Israel just decides to wipe out an entire region of all civilians, that won't solve any problems in the long term. Do you think the rest of the Arab world is just going to sit by?

I think it would actually be really quick

BoDog
AG
Most of the Arab world (including Iran) want no direct part of Israel. As stated, Hamas are simply useful idiots.
fullback44
AG
YouBet said:

fullback44 said:

JB!98 said:

That rooster is crowing like crazy… even the roosters are pissed of at the Hamas leaders
Multiple, competing roosters. I wasn't sure if that's what I was hearing or if it was some kind of crazy muslim chant.
The roosters are still going at it … they are pissed off at their leaders for starting this
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

hamas seems to think it would work on Israel and the rest of the world.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Wrec86 Ag
Nitro Power said:

They hide in schools mosque and hospitals. The only way to eradicate them is strike them where they are hiding. Those people hate Israel, so they aren't exactly innocent.

I'm sorry, I just can't get behind the logic that ends with you wanting to bomb mosques and schools, intentionally killing innocent people. Even if the young kids "hate Israel"
ABATTBQ11
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

fullback44 said:

You could have this right … Hamas got in a street brawl with someone much bigger than them.. not sure anyone besides Iran wants to be connected to what just went down

This was strictly strategically ****ing stupid and driven purely by their hatred for Israel. This was isis level monstrosity, and the civilized world isn't going to care what happens from here. When you murder 1000 people and celebrate in the street while murdering even more hostages and broadcasting it to the world, most of the world is going to be ok with you being put down like an animal.

Iran used hamas to torpedo a peace deal between Israel and KSA, as well as probably other countries. Relationships were becoming too normalized. That means Iran would be isolated and lose some semblance of control.

Hamas are the useful idots.

Iran may have been pulling the strings, but hamas was idiotic for going along. It's only going to delay any peace deal between Israel and other Arab neighbors who already hate Iran and aren't stupid as to what they're trying to do, and Israel is going flatten gaza. Really poorly thought out.
Teslag
AG
Most of them aren't innocent
ShaggySLC
Wrec86 Ag said:

To be fair, they were saying death to all Jews, started attempting it and videoed it for the world to see. Then celebrated the rapes and girls being burned in every big city on earth. Can't lie, I'd react poorly as well. Nazi's, who conservatives get accused of being, would be proud. But conservatives seem to be the only ones angry other than Jews. That's really interesting to me.
Aggies1322
AG
Wrec86 Ag said:

Nitro Power said:

I'm sorry, I just can't get behind the logic that ends with you wanting to bomb mosques and schools, intentionally killing innocent people. Even if the young kids "hate Israel"

To be clear… Hamas is purposefully using civilians as human shields. To clarify further, Israel goes out of their way to let the the civilians know that they are about to attack that location.. if civilians are caught in the crossfire, it is one of two options. Hamas convinced them the warning was propaganda or they forced them to stay. Either way, those civilian deaths are not on the hand of the Israelites.
GAC06
AG
Wrec86 Ag said:

Nitro Power said:

The cheering crowds around the mutilated stripped corpse of an innocent woman do a lot to eliminate my worries about innocents in Gaza.
Pinochet
Wrec86 Ag said:

Nitro Power said:

No one is intentionally killing innocent people except the ones who kept them there as human shields. War is a terrible thing. The only way you lessen that is by ending it quickly instead of dragging it out. Huge amounts of force and destruction, and if the enemy thinks they can hide behind civilians, then the blood is on the enemy's hands. Curtis Lemay was right.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Israel is in a kill or be killed scenario. The logic of what's about to take place may escape us while we sit in luxury, comfort, security and abundance.
But for those who have had their family members raped to death and then their dead bodies raped again, recorded and shared probably aren't having trouble making a logical leap to leveling Gaza.
BQRyno
AG
ETA: Aggies1322 beat me to all of this

This is why it's a war crime to use human shields. Israel goes out of their way to try to save innocent lives. They literally broadcast their intent to bomb and ask people to leave the target buildings. Hamas "encourages" those people not to. At some point, you (Hamas) sacrifice your right to play victim. If it does go this way, the innocent Gaza residents (who have seen the writing on the wall as their neighbors cheer the brutality) have no one to blame but Hamas.
Nitro Power
AG
I would t want to do that, but if my livelihood and my families protection depended on it, as is the case here...I would do anything
First Page Last Page
Page 48 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.