Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,798 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
infinity ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ABATTBQ11 said:

TAMUallen said:

TommyBrady said:

Most of it is only running off Diesel Generators now. They will run out of fuel soon.

I doubt it. These were planned attacks.

If this had been Israel striking without warning then you'd be right since they wouldn't have stockpiled goods that would be needed during a conflict/siege

Even if they've stockpiled diesel, generators won't last that long. Even a little 25kwh generator for a house is going to use 300+ gallons a week. 10 of those would run 3000 gallons a week. Try rubbing hospitals and other stuff of them that needs hundreds of kwh and you're going to run dry fast even with tens of thousands of gallons.

Even if hamas stockpiled goods and fuel, no one else did. Palestinians are about to find out what the apocalypse looks like and what kind of aid organization hamas really is when the chips are down.

They will just play victim and cry to the world. Their women will wail on CNN and the bleeding hearts will demand of the US to help the poor Palestinians.
TAMUallen
AG
Aggie369 said:

Less than 2% armed

They're allowing anybody to buy now

Edit... maybe not anybody but itll be much easier to acquire within the week
https://thereload.com/israeli-loosens-gun-carry-rules-after-unprecedented-terror-attack/
Rick Dalton
AG
Just saw a Video/interview of a young Israeli woman…hadn't heard from grandmother since the attack…her and her Mom were on Facebook and something pops up on Grandmother's Facebook page…a video of these animals murdering their grandmother on her kitchen floor. Filmed it with her own phone and posted it on her page.

This filth needs to be eradicated and the Israelis are going to do it. World opinion be damned. May have to watch Munich again and just be in awe of the scale of what is about to happen.
riverrataggie
AG
TAMUallen said:

Aggie369 said:

Less than 2% armed

They're allowing anybody to buy now

Edit... maybe not anybody but itll be much easier to aquire with the week
https://thereload.com/israeli-loosens-gun-carry-rules-after-unprecedented-terror-attack/

Sad it took an event like this for them to realize the fallacy of their policy.
fullback44
AG
I have been watching a live Jewish tv news channel that's in English and they have shown a lot of what happened in the south of Israel where all this happened, they are also interviewing via live tv a lot of the parents who are missing their kids from the rave party, very sad, also interviewed some of the kids at the rave who were eventually found and saved by Israel soldiers, but it took them almost 3 hours to get to the immediate stage area where some survived by hiding under the stage and acting dead. They are not showing a lot of the new damage in Gaza city where Israel is dropping bombs.. I don't see much coming out of Gaza on this tv channel. The eyewitness accounts of the rave carnage is absolutely terrible, Let me add many that survived ran into trees and brush near by hid under trees that were on the ground and rotting, others ran and ran through the trees till they go t to safety. Some cars made it out and although they were shot up they made it to a chemical plant and hid inside the plant till soldiers came and saved them ….
GAC06
AG
FWAppraiser said:

Israeli air strikes have started again. They're attempting to "clear a path" for ground troops. Troops on the ground "are pissed" and ready for the fight. Elite fighters have been sent to south Israel, as they're anticipating urban/gorilla-style warfare. Real concern that Hezbollah will get involved because Israel doesn't have the resources to fight in Gaza and defend itself from missiles from the West Bank.

If Hezbollah gets involved, all bets are off. This may go nuclear. Pray.

"Israel doesn't have the resources to fight in Gaza and defend itself from missiles from the West Bank."

I doubt that. Also the rockets/missiles would be coming from Lebanon, not the West Bank right?
riverrataggie
AG
Who gives a **** about world opinion now. If the world opinion is showing sympathy for those in Gaza. The world is wrong.
Teslag
AG
Yes. And yes, Israel is more than capable and prepared to fight a multi front war.
Rick Dalton
AG
No *****
FWAppraiser
AG
You're right about West Bank. Oversight on my part. The worry over resources is allegedly coming from Israel itself. They fear missiles will get through their defenses and will cause considerable devastation. That's why I said I fear this could go nuclear. They may feel backed into a corner and the only solution is to completely neutralize Hezbollah.
ABATTBQ11
AG
TAMUallen said:

No doubt but Hamas' desire is nothing but hamas so not very unexpected theyd have their people suffer. They'll just blame Israel.

In their fantastical vision of plans going well they'd likely forecast overrunning Israel and commandeering the needed resources. It'll be interesting to see how dire the situation is in another week or two

It's going to be hell. Anywhere urban isn't going to have enough food for the populace for more than a week or so. Water will be the hardest. There's not going to be enough to go around because the place is super dry. Give it long enough and it'll turn into rats in a cage
Nitro Power
AG
Good

They have their government to thank
FWAppraiser
AG
FWAppraiser said:

You're right about West Bank. Oversight on my part. The worry over resources is allegedly coming from Israel itself. They fear missiles will get through their defenses and will cause considerable devastation. That's why I said I fear this could go nuclear. They may feel backed into a corner and the only solution is to completely neutralize Hezbollah.

A little more clarity. It's not that they necessarily don't have the resources, they just don't have the ability to shoot down "thousands of missiles per day". Some, even dozens a day, will get through
GAC06
AG
Teslag said:

Yes. And yes, Israel is more than capable and prepared to fight a multi front war.

Hezbollah likely has the capacity to overwhelm Israel's missile defense and will likely have some real missiles too, not just rockets. What they don't have is any capability to invade Israel. That confrontation would be an intense exchange between Hezbollah rockets and missiles and Israel's Air Force and whatever ground incursions they deem necessary. Lessons learned from 2006 may lead them to forgo ground attacks.
45-70Ag
AG
If the iron dome fails, the artillery barrage that will hit Gaza will be incredible.
Who?mikejones!

Probably not a good idea to be out and about during a hail storm
riverrataggie
AG
That's a shame.
Ag In Ok
AG
I don't see Israel going nuclear over rockets or two fronts, however 200,000 fighters incoming from Iran / Iraq May get nuked in the desert, away from population centers.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
45-70Ag said:

If the iron dome fails, the artillery barrage that will hit Gaza will be incredible.
If the iron dome fails, it's a nuclear world war bud
Nitro Power
AG
Who?mikejones!
This is local

SHELTON@TAYLOR
Ag In Ok said:

I don't see Israel going nuclear over rockets or two fronts, however 200,000 fighters incoming from Iran / Iraq May get nuked in the desert, away from population centers.
Iraq isnt a player here. Iran is
Nitro Power
AG
I tend to agree with this. Israel is not losing a war unless they take everyone and everything with them.
riverrataggie
AG
Tune your sarcasm meter.
fullback44
AG
Ag In Ok said:

About 200-300 daisy cutters would take a lot of them out
FWAppraiser
AG
I hope you're right, and you probably are.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Hezbollah wants none of this because too much world opinion is with Israel right now. hamas ****ed up and basically everyone but Iran is going to turn a blind eye to what's about to happen. Hezbollah wants to fight what the rest of the world will see as a righteous war, not become a party to what much of the world sees as justification for the coming genocide. hamas basically set them back decades in terms of world opinion and international support, which they need and compete with hamas for, and I think they'll be content to watch from the sidelines.
FWAppraiser
AG
Fingers crossed.
Nitro Power
AG
FriscoKid
AG

I guess this belongs on this thread as an official US response, but this is after the Biden administration gave billions to Iran.
YouBet
AG
Does Israel have much in the way of artillery? Seems like they are much more reliant on missile defense, tanks, air, and ground troops.
fullback44
AG
You could have this right … Hamas got in a street brawl with someone much bigger than them.. not sure anyone besides Iran wants to be connected to what just went down
ABATTBQ11
AG
infinity ag said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

TAMUallen said:

TommyBrady said:

Most of it is only running off Diesel Generators now. They will run out of fuel soon.

I doubt it. These were planned attacks.

If this had been Israel striking without warning then you'd be right since they wouldn't have stockpiled goods that would be needed during a conflict/siege

Even if they've stockpiled diesel, generators won't last that long. Even a little 25kwh generator for a house is going to use 300+ gallons a week. 10 of those would run 3000 gallons a week. Try rubbing hospitals and other stuff of them that needs hundreds of kwh and you're going to run dry fast even with tens of thousands of gallons.

Even if hamas stockpiled goods and fuel, no one else did. Palestinians are about to find out what the apocalypse looks like and what kind of aid organization hamas really is when the chips are down.

They will just play victim and cry to the world. Their women will wail on CNN and the bleeding hearts will demand of the US to help the poor Palestinians.

Oh they'll whine and cry, but Israel will control what goes in and what comes out. There rest of the world will simply say their hands are tied and denounce Israel while not actually doing anything.
fullback44
AG
YouBet said:

Does Israel have much in the way of artillery? Seems like they are much more reliant on missile defense, tanks, air, and ground troops.
The Jewish news channel said earlier this evening that Israel was now shelling Gaza with guided artillery and guided bombs from jets … the carnage that will come out of Gaza will be bad as well… it's being held back at this point but I see social media eventually getting out. For what's it's worth, the I24 Jewish news said Israel bombed and totally destroyed the building that controls all of the Gaza strips internet services, so it will be a while before social media from Gaza gets out on apps like twitter
The Fall Guy
AG
7 Argentinians killed in Isral. Nations are now reporting their dead.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/argentinian-fm-says-7-nationals-killed-in-hamas-assault-in-israel/
First Page Last Page
Page 46 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.