Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,793 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
FireAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nitro Power said:

FireAg said:

How have so many universities been infested with such evil thinking, and what can we do to reverse those things? These letters of support coming from multiple institutions of higher learning in the US are beyond grotesque, but they number of them coming out indicate this is not an isolated thing...

If such things came from student groups at Texas A&M, I would be on Chancellor Sharp's doorstep demanding a removal of such filth from my school...
Prepare yourself then. They are at A&M too
Then at what point do we, as citizens, take it upon ourselves to rid our society of such filth from our boarders?
Nitro Power
AG
45-70Ag said:

Why would Iran do that though? We don't have to fight a war with boots on the ground. A few strategic drone strikes and you can cripple them.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
JR Ewingford said:

The bleeding libs at Harvard, any other school, the ones protesting this in New York, should all go over there and fight with the terrorist so Israel can kill them as well. Good riddance.

The insanity of blaming the people allowing you to protest your views and not blaming the people that kidnapped, raped, and murdered people for protesting your views blows my mind.
TheBonifaceOption
FireAg said:

How have so many universities been infested with such evil thinking, and what can we do to reverse those things? These letters of support coming from multiple institutions of higher learning in the US are beyond grotesque, but they number of them coming out indicate this is not an isolated thing...

If such things came from student groups at Texas A&M, I would be on Chancellor Sharp's doorstep demanding a removal of such filth from my school...

CRT/marxism espouses grievance political theory. Israel is a colonizer in their eyes, and all colonizers are wrong. (That is, if the colonizer is European or adjacent, brown colonizers are just brave uniters.)
Nitro Power
AG
That's much more complicated. I am not sure there is an answer. You have a bunch of entitled idiots who want to go against the grain of what is good, right and moral.
Aggies1322
AG
As much as I love a good communist universities discussion, let's keep this bad boy on topic.
FireAg
AG
Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

Why would Iran do that though? We don't have to fight a war with boots on the ground. A few strategic drone strikes and you can cripple them.
Here's my concern...we don't know what dangers are now lurking within our own borders...

I have a real sense of fear now that the enemy is already here and ready to strike...

And I don't mean with protests and signs and flag waving/burning...I mean strike with deadly force like they have just done in Israel...

Difference is...they didn't have to fly in on paragliders or bulldoze through a wire fence...our government willingly let them in...
aggiehawg
AG
Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

Blockade their ports and destroy their oil infrastructure. Game over.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Agthatbuilds said:

Why in the heck did we ever allow all of these people from crap cultures into our country?
Nitro Power
AG
aggiehawg said:

Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

Then let Israel destroy their nuclear program, which they have done before.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

JR Ewingford said:

The bleeding libs at Harvard, any other school, the ones protesting this in New York, should all go over there and fight with the terrorist so Israel can kill them as well. Good riddance.

The insanity of blaming the people allowing you to protest your views and not blaming the people that kidnapped, raped, and murdered people for protesting your views blows my mind.

The inability to plainly recognize what a functioning society looks like VS a nonfunctional one, and declaring the moral reprehensibility of anyone who states the obvious is the most insane and illogical mindset ever. F the ivy league.
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

This seems like an oxymoron.
Nitro Power
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Why in the heck did we ever allow all of these people from crap cultures into our country?
"Equality"
"Coexist"
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Fear of being called racist
Who?mikejones!
Then why the **** are you "rallying?" Mere coincidence?
nortex97
AG
Israel, as here, has some weak folks on their political left that have failed to grasp the evil they face.

To the credit of some, heroism appears though, in moments of true crisis, regardless of politics.

Kudo's to him, Godspeed to the IDF folks.
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Then why the **** are you "rallying?" Mere coincidence?

I think you missed my point.
Marcus Aurelius
AG
Israel's response will justafiably be heavy fisted. The left will condemn the response predictably.
Txducker
AG
The Harvard students must not remember 0911 and who was cheering American deaths.
Nitro Power
AG
Txducker said:

The Harvard students must not remember 0911 and who was cheering American deaths.

Harvard students in large part weren't alive on 9/11
gbaby23
AG
Who?mikejones!
Was emphasizing it
whatthehey78
AG
Nitro Power said:

Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Agthatbuilds said:

"Equality"
"Coexist"
Surely, they want to fully assimilate into our Western culture. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Was emphasizing it

Ahh! Carry on then.
deddog
AG
Nitro Power said:

aggiehawg said:

Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

1. Cannot blockade Iranian ports, would cause a catastrophic increase in oil prices
2. Much harder said than done, this isn't Osirak. The Iranians have done a very good job of distributing their sites, they are well defended, and an Israeli air attack would be extremely difficult because of the extreme ranges, and the (likely) inability to overly Saudi Arabia.Plus the need to overfly Syria + Iraq, and then make the return journey home.
aggiehawg
AG
deddog said:

Nitro Power said:

aggiehawg said:

Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

1. Cannot blockade Iranian ports, would cause a catastrophic increase in oil prices
2. Much harder said than done, this isn't Osirak. The Iranians have done a very good job of distributing their sites, they are well defended, and an Israeli air attack would be extremely difficult because of the extreme ranges, and the (likely) inability to overly Saudi Arabia.Plus the need to overfly Syria + Iraq, and then make the return journey home.
Cruise missiles from the carrier task force in the eastern Med, then?
Who?mikejones!
1. Gee, I wonder what what nation could severely ramp up it's production to help offset any global slow down, of it wanted.

Oh, that's right. Said country is led by eco fascist.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
DONT WORRY GUYS, Biden said climate change is a bigger threat than war, its gonna be ok if you buy some carbon credits and drive an EV
SHELTON@TAYLOR
gbaby23 said:

in other news, water is wet
jetch17
AG
SHELTON@TAYLOR said:

DONT WORRY GUYS, Biden said climate change is a bigger threat than war, its gonna be ok if you buy some carbon credits and drive an EV

I just watched John Kirby reiterate and back this up - so freakin stupid
Bag
AG
Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

false
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

you must read about jihad to understand these ****ing lunatics or youre not going to understand the motivations
45-70Ag
AG
doubledog
SHELTON@TAYLOR said:

Joe is not worried, All the Israel's tanks will be EV by Christmas. To bad the electricity is off in Gaza.
Capstone
AG
I bet Gal isn't getting all her peers together to sing Imagine this go around.
First Page Last Page
Page 38 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.