Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,766 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/israel-hamas-gaza-rockets-attack-palestinians/card/lebanon-s-hezbollah-says-it-fired-at-israel-MwKfdWwxNLhMQIGL4C4i

This is the only thing I'm finding. They attacked that disputed farm location that Israel had military bases yesterday, then attacked Golan heights today.
BurnetAggie99
Was on their live coverage. I have it on in my office while working. They had a brief segment on it.
TheBonifaceOption
deddog said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

will25u said:

If true about the US joining in if Hezbollah joins in, this could escalate VERY quickly.

There is NO way the US joins the conflict.
Not with this administration.

I don't think the US would join in direct conflict no matter who is in office. Trump, Biden, Obama, Bush, no one.

First it's a political loser. We are done seeing flag draped coffins, which is why Blackrock got started, no one cares about Veterans dying as mercs.

Secondly, we are trying to mend with the Sauds. They are inching toward Russia and uncle Sam is phellating MbS to continue to deal saudi oil in dollars. If MbS says sit back, we will. That's just the reality guys.
Aggies1322
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/israel-hamas-gaza-rockets-attack-palestinians/card/lebanon-s-hezbollah-says-it-fired-at-israel-MwKfdWwxNLhMQIGL4C4i

This is the only thing I'm finding. They attacked that disputed farm location that Israel had military bases yesterday, then attacked colander heights today.

Just saw this - don't know if accurate.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-october-9-2023/
TheBonifaceOption
Aggies1322 said:

Nitro Power said:

AgLiving06 said:

Sure..I'll call a truce with Hamas...when all Hamas leaders turn themselves in to Israel.
Nope...no truce...kill them all

Seriously.. they're like a hydra - if you cut off the head, more will grow in its place.

The hydra was killed with fire.

Just FYI.
BurnetAggie99
If US joins in it will be drone strikes, missile strikes from Navy ships & so forth. US likely wipe out their whole oil production.
Raiderjay
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Line Ate Member
AG
Iran better be very careful. Israel knows everything about the nuclear facility. I guarantee that will be one of the first sites hit.
richardag
AgBQ-00 said:

AgLiving06 said:

This is a very tough watch, but Shapiro uses Hamas's own videos to show just what kind of people we are dealing with.
This should be watched by all.
I will again state, those videos and more need to be shown in the House of Representatives and Senate, entering them into the record.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Aggie521
AG
Going…..to the bathroom, to Subway, where?
Nitro Power
AG
Aggie521 said:

To hell is a good guess
Raiderjay
Aggie521 said:

Going to get their ass kicked in if they get involved.....
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
J. Walter Weatherman
Raiderjay said:

Most of the comments are saying that's an old video.
45-70Ag
AG
Raiderjay
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Raiderjay said:

I figured it was doctored or dated propoganda.....Just thought it was funny with "we are going" tag.....
Nitro Power
AG
45-70Ag said:

I really think they are going to annihilate them...
98Ag99Grad
AG
TRM said:

This is absolutely heartbreaking.
deddog
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

deddog said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

will25u said:

If true about the US joining in if Hezbollah joins in, this could escalate VERY quickly.

I don't think the US would join in direct conflict no matter who is in office. Trump, Biden, Obama, Bush, no one.

First it's a political loser. We are done seeing flag draped coffins, which is why Blackrock got started, no one cares about Veterans dying as mercs.

Secondly, we are trying to mend with the Sauds. They are inching toward Russia and uncle Sam is phellating MbS to continue to deal saudi oil in dollars. If MbS says sit back, we will. That's just the reality guys.
Honestly, I don't think Israel needs overt military help.
What they need is for the bleeding heart libs to not interfere, when they take the war to Hamas and the Palestinian populace.
Faustus
TheBonifaceOption said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

93MarineHorn said:
You do understand that the Palestinians ELECTED Hamas to run Gaza since they won a majority back in '06, right? They aren't just some crazy terrorist outfit, they are the dominant political party in the territory. Obviously a majority of Palestinians don't have a problem with them.

I'm sure those elections were fair and honest.

I haven't heard or seen anything to suggest they weren't. Hamas has held power since '06.

They were fair elections. Hamas was the 2nd most popular group behind the PLO. Once Yasser Arafat died, Hamas shot up in popularity and has held it quite convincingly.

No elections in the West Bank since then. The PA can't count on beating Hamas there either.
richardag
Agthatbuilds said:

Some of our Universities and Colleges have become fertile ground for cesspools of ignorance.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Nitro Power
AG
deddog said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

deddog said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

will25u said:

Honestly, I don't think Israel needs overt military help.
What they need is for the bleeding heart libs to not interfere, when they take the war to Hamas and the Palestinian populace.

I don't think they are going to care about the opinions of the bleeding hearts. They are angry the likes that I have not seen in my lifetime.
Aggies2009
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

TRM said:

This is absolutely heartbreaking.
Yep. But at least we don't have mean tweets
hunter2012
AG
Raiderjay said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Raiderjay said:

I figured it was doctored or dated propoganda.....Just thought it was funny with "we are going" tag.....
JR Ewingford
The bleeding libs at Harvard, any other school, the ones protesting this in New York, should all go over there and fight with the terrorist so Israel can kill them as well. Good riddance.
TheBonifaceOption
Faustus said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

93MarineHorn said:
You do understand that the Palestinians ELECTED Hamas to run Gaza since they won a majority back in '06, right? They aren't just some crazy terrorist outfit, they are the dominant political party in the territory. Obviously a majority of Palestinians don't have a problem with them.

I haven't heard or seen anything to suggest they weren't. Hamas has held power since '06.

They were fair elections. Hamas was the 2nd most popular group behind the PLO. Once Yasser Arafat died, Hamas shot up in popularity and has held it quite convincingly.

No elections in the West Bank since then. The PLO can't count on beating Hamas there either.
yea. Hamas has a clear majority, and they strong armed their opposition

https://apnews.com/article/hamas-middle-east-science-32095d8e1323fc1cad819c34da08fd87
Raiderjay
Nitro Power
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

Faustus said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

93MarineHorn said:

No elections in the West Bank since then. The PLO can't count on beating Hamas there either.

https://apnews.com/article/hamas-middle-east-science-32095d8e1323fc1cad819c34da08fd87
In 6-12 months they will get to choose another government.
TheBonifaceOption
JR Ewingford said:

The bleeding libs at Harvard, any other school, the ones protesting this in New York, should all go over there and fight with the terrorist so Israel can kill them as well. Good riddance.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/84b62eb1-7197-4709-a9ad-d211ce58ec00
TheBonifaceOption
Nitro Power said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

Faustus said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

93MarineHorn said:

In 6-12 months they will get to choose another government.

It's gonna be hard to hold an election from a flotilla.
gbaby23
AG
FireAg
AG
How have so many universities been infested with such evil thinking, and what can we do to reverse those things? These letters of support coming from multiple institutions of higher learning in the US are beyond grotesque, but they number of them coming out indicate this is not an isolated thing...

If such things came from student groups at Texas A&M, I would be on Chancellor Sharp's doorstep demanding a removal of such filth from my school...
AgGrad99
AG
gbaby23 said:

Of COURSE it is.

The question is whether we're dumb enough to fall for it.
Who?mikejones!
Nitro Power
AG
FireAg said:

How have so many universities been infested with such evil thinking, and what can we do to reverse those things? These letters of support coming from multiple institutions of higher learning in the US are beyond grotesque, but they number of them coming out indicate this is not an isolated thing...

If such things came from student groups at Texas A&M, I would be on Chancellor Sharp's doorstep demanding a removal of such filth from my school...
Prepare yourself then. They are at A&M too
45-70Ag
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.