Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,744 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
MaroonStain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Biden is Obama. Puppets are guided by the one doing the movements.
Nanomachines son
Definitely Not A Cop said:

The IG and TikTok crowd are almost completely on Hamas side. Or at least, celebrating an uprising against Israel for putting the mistreated Palestinians in "open air prisons"

Just to give some credit to Cuban, who usually finds the biggest foot to stick in his mouth.

https://instagr.am/p/CyJDj4zI6_O

Cuban is Jewish, I don't see why this would surprise you. This is like a major Catholic businessman being mad someone attacked the Vatican.
torrid
AG
fka ftc said:

If you are an "American" living within the vicinity of Gaza or attending a music festival near the border with Gaza, you are assuming a very hire level of risk in your actions.

Also, many times the classification of victims as "Americans" often refers to a foreign person who at some point and through some mechanism, attained US citizenship.

IMO, someone born and raised in the US who was on a trip to the Holy Land visiting safer locales who happens to get caught up in this is one thing. The children of an Israeli businessman who returned to Israel 20 years ago with those children who happen to be American citizens but are also Israeli citizens who were raised substantially are their lives as Israeli citizens are more "technically" Americans.

Some may say there is no difference and I get that. But I think there should be some consideration for passport holders vs someone born a raised in the United States.

I read that one of the UK citizens killed was a corporal in the IDF. I don't know if he was an Israeli resident with a UK passport or someone actually from the UK.

I only found out a few years ago that there are many Americans serving in the IDF. Kids born and raised in the US, may never have set foot in Israel before. They have special unit for them since they may not speak Hebrew fluently. I would assume the IDF tries to keep such units out of frontline action.

I thought it was illegal for US citizens to join a foreign military, but I can see Israel having a loophole. I can also see dual citizenship being a complication.
TommyBrady
AG
U.S. ISR is helping identify locations of hostages. Assets out of Africa are being used. No U.S. forces will attempt any military operations to rescue hostages. Ground War by Weekend or earlier
Nanomachines son
FJB said:

Feels like one of those times in history of "divide and conquer".

Our government is pro-Iran

Our government is pro-Isreal

Which one is it? Also, how can we expect to prop up Ukraine and maintain our own soverignty with our swiss cheese border?

If China rolls Taiwan, watch out.

Also, we're fiscally broken.

Our government is pro military industrial complex. We fund and supply everyone now.
halfastros81
AG
This administration is not going to green light anything. The Israeli's will do what they think they need to do with or without a green light imo. It will be over before anyone has a chance to claim they should have used restraint.

The Israeli's are absolutely going to respond and if they tip this admin off beforehand they are not as smart as I think they are because this administration will subvert them.
will25u
JobSecurity
AG
Drake aTm said:

Has Hezbollah released a statement? This could be big
idk what this means

maddiedou
AG
Do you think the IDF will release all the bad go pro videos from the terrorist ?

I know the general said he is debating /discussing releasing them and I dont know how I feel

One. They should because words do not describe how awful these type of people are and watching it happen does

Two. They should not because With friends and kinfolk still alive might see the atrocities of what happened to their loved ones.

So I dont know how I feel probably number two but certain liberal/ democrats jews and muslims do need to watch I doubt it would change their minds about islam or how they vote

SHELTON@TAYLOR
YouBet said:

Cru said:

YouBet said:

It was reported a couple of days ago that Israel apparently has a $2B line to the US for armament as insurance. There was speculation that we diverted most of these arms to Ukraine. That may be where the 80% is coming from and shouldn't be surprising if we did that. Because....Biden.

On the hostages, it sounds like they are all still in Gaza. A Hamas spokesman said they had spread them throughout Gaza as a deterrent to Israel coming into Gaza - WSJ.

On a personal note, we moved out of Dallas last week to a small town. Very happy about that.
Man, really happy for you. I know that was a long time coming. So glad you were able to execute it.

Thank you. Political and global trends keep going the wrong way to be in a big city!
Dallas is a political **** show all by itself, no differently than Austin and sadly Houston have become
Street Fighter
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Give them a set time to leave and migrate to who cares and then tear it down brick by brick.
I still have doubts as where any of these Gazans can go? Unless Egypt sets up massive refugee (for lack of a better term) camps in the Sinai, where will they go?

Ships that go from port to port only to be denied entry, such as what happened with the MS St Louis in 1939?

Which country would take them? Iran? Doubtful.

I hear the Mediterranean Sea is nice this time of year; drive them all straight into it.
pdc093
They're going to start executing hostages...

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2023/10/09/Hamas-warns-will-execute-a-captive-in-return-of-new-Israeli-attack-on-civilians-house
Nanomachines son
Teslag said:

Andrew Dufresne said:

I feel bad for all the innocent kids caught up in the middle of this ordeal.

The people raping and desecrating bodies were innocent kids in Gaza 10 to 15 years ago.

So Anders Breivik was right when he killed a bunch of kids who were the sons and daughters of communist leaders in Norway? He basically wiped out a generation of future leaders for the left in Norway.

This type of justification gets you going down rabbit holes and endless cycles of violence. This is extreme dehumanization that creates a lot more problems than it solves. Israel-Palestine is what you get when both sides use the argument and don't care about anything regarding the enemy only so long as they are dead. I don't ever see this violence ending unless one side is dead and gone for good.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
HowdyTAMU said:

The IG and TikTok crowd are almost completely on Hamas side. Or at least, celebrating an uprising against Israel for putting the mistreated Palestinians in "open air prisons"

Just to give some credit to Cuban, who usually finds the biggest foot to stick in his mouth.

https://instagr.am/p/CyJDj4zI6_O

Wait until Mark realizes how many Muslims play on his team.
Mark lives and plays in the largest muslim population in Texas
jagvocate
AG
pdc093 said:

They're going to start executing hostages...

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2023/10/09/Hamas-warns-will-execute-a-captive-in-return-of-new-Israeli-attack-on-civilians-house

That's been known since Hour 1

Write them all off and prosecute the war until
Completion.
Build It
AG
No need they are already out there. I'm not going to watch but there are video's of IDF soldiers being beheaded.
Teslag
AG
I'm quite frankly tired of hearing the both sides are bad BS. Hamas is bad. Israel is good. Act accordingly.
Ag87H2O
AG
will25u said:

The US is a corrupt nation infiltrated by enemy countries.

This is infuriating and what level headed people have been warning about since this adminstration took office. Republicans need to get their crap together, elect a new Speaker, and investigate this asap. If true, Biden should be impeached immediately.

They also need to make absolutely sure that Obama and his Iranian lap dog Valerie Jarrett are completely out of the loop on any American foreign policy decisions. These people have always hated America and are actively seeking to undermine it on the world stage. And in so doing they hurt their #1 enemy Israel.
rgag12
AG
I've been seeing some people recently saying they've been flagging in this thread.

Thought I'd flag this thread too

TRM
AG
deddog
AG
It still baffles me that every Israeli isn't armed.
Teslag
AG
Muslims hide behind their children. Israeli's hide in front of their children. Tells you all you need to know.
BlueSmoke
deddog said:

Thought most were?
Nobody cares. Work Harder
Nanomachines son
Teslag said:

I'm quite frankly tired of hearing the both sides are bad BS. Hamas is bad. Israel is good. Act accordingly.

Both sides have been waxing civilians for a long time. The idea that either gives a damn about anyone on the other side is folly. These groups of people hate each other on the level that the Nazis/Soviets or US/Japanese did in WWII where war crimes were the norm rather than the exception.

My point is that neither side is good but that this is fine because that's war. I don't know why people expect civilized behavior in war. We tried this in every war since Korea and they all failed. Clear and concise objectives along with total warfare is the only manner in which war should be conducted.
deddog
AG
BlueSmoke said:

deddog said:

Thought most were?
Popular misconception. IIRC, it's very hard for a private individual to own firearms.
Only 2% of the populace is armed.
It wouldn't surprise me if that number is far lower among the younger generation.
infinity ag
ISR GO GO GO!
Clean up this snakepit!

richardag
Agthatbuilds said:

The grift is destroying our country.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Robert L. Peters
Nanomachines son said:

Teslag said:

Both sides have been waxing civilians for a long time. The idea that either gives a damn about anyone on the other side is folly. These groups of people hate each other on the level that the Nazis/Soviets or US/Japanese did in WWII where war crimes were the norm rather than the exception.

My point is that neither side is good but that this is fine because that's war. I don't know why people expect civilized behavior in war. We tried this in every war since Korea and they all failed. Clear and concise objectives along with total warfare is the only manner in which war should be conducted.

Frankly, I'm tired of people associating any negative criticism of the Israeli state as antisemitism. I've never harbored an I'll thought towards the Jewish people. Pretending that Israel is some bastion of human rights is laughable. Again, this does not excuse the atrocities of the Muslims.

I don't have a dog in the hunt either way. We've been dealing with this issue for 50 years.
nortex97
AG
Teslag said:

This is so absolutely clear I agree with this poster 100 percent.
txags92
AG
fka ftc said:

Andrew Dufresne said:

So you're saying these children are inherently evil.

Some folks make a declaration of which sorts of people, countries and religion are acceptable and which are not. Those deemed unacceptable are classified as evildoers whose corpses must be stacked.

Israel's arrogance since its formation / reformation has culpability in the continued violence. The land on which Israel sits has been disputed and changed hands many times over the millennia. Palestinians have a very legitimate claim to the territory and were essentially put on a reservation following WWI and then absolutely following WWII.

I do not condone nor defend their methods and terroristic attacks. But it's not correct for people to just label them as evildoers with no basis for their violence.

Not going to derail, but you can absolutely attribute the ongoing conflict in Israel on what the Brits did following WWI. Happy to defend that statement on another thread but it is not false information.
They were granted certain lands after WWII and Israel was granted certain lands, so both were "put on reservations" after WWII. They almost immediately began attacking Israel to try to take away their land. The Israelis have won the repeated battles and wars that have brought us to today. The "Palestinians" have been offered all manner of solutions to the dispute, including their own country and the talks have stumbled over the right of Israel to exist. As of this time, there is no credible agency with which Israel can negotiate a lasting and durable peace. Nobody in the Gaza strip is willing to coexist with Israel or even to accept their right to exist, so there is nothing for Israel to negotiate with. This war is simply a continuation of an existential struggle for the Israelis, and as with all the others, it was started by the Palestinians and their various puppet masters.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
They are cutting off food, water, electricity, money, HERE COMES THE PAIN. I hope they dont stop until every building is toppled and nothing breathes
will25u
deddog
AG
infinity ag said:

ISR GO GO GO!
Clean up this snakepit!

Israel, like the US, has gotten soft.
Many of the reservists haven't seen combat before. I fear that this is not going to go very well.
Unless the Israelis take the gloves off and use overwhelming air support.
fka ftc
The post or poster 100%? Has your account been hacked?
will25u
First Page Last Page
Page 33 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.