Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,615 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
aTmAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Zergling Rush said:

Clearly some people's terrorist are other idiots' "freedom fighters".
YouBet
AG
Has Biden been removed from office yet? He and Kerry should be in jail awaiting trial for sedition and funding terrorism.
YouBet
AG
Are they parachuting from paraglides?
BudFox7
What is civilian gun ownership rate there!?! Hard to imagine terrorists driving down the street here and not being shot at from every angle imaginable.
Sea Speed
AG
Zergling Rush said:

Greasy company coming in hot
aTmAg
AG
YouBet said:

I doubt it. You would think you would see a bunch of paragliders in the shot too. I wouldn't be surprised if this video is from a totally different event.
fka ftc
sanangelo said:

Rapier108 said:

fka ftc said:

Rapier108 said:

Israel is not going to use nukes in their own back yard.

Me think you are misinformed on modern "nukes".
You have no idea what I know about nukes, but it is more than almost everyone here.

But given how wrong you are on almost everything, feel free to live in your lack of understanding about nuclear weapons.
Did former President Donald Trump also brief you on the capabilities of our submarines?

Well played, well played.

Agreed. Anyone who denies current nuclear capability and says that someone will not "use nukes in their own backyard" is both poorly informed about Israelis and what they will do and what Israel has in manners of delivery and detonation of nuclear weapons.

But my overall point is not around Israel using a particular weapon, but that they should go for a total destruction of Hamas and quash any idea of a 2-state solution. And if they will not go full tilt that direction, then they should fully accept Palestine as a sovereign nation, agree on borders, agree on how Jerusalem will be accessed / divided.

Else, we just keep playing this out every 3 to 5 years. If that is the goal / result, then ALL funding to Israel and ALL diplomatic ties to Israel should be severed by the US.
YouBet
AG
aTmAg said:

YouBet said:

I doubt it. You would think you would see a bunch of paragliders in the shot too. I wouldn't be surprised if this video is from a totally different event.

Why I asked because I'm assuming they don't have access to planes that would enable this.
YouBet
AG
BudFox7 said:

What is civilian gun ownership rate there!?! Hard to imagine terrorists driving down the street here and not being shot at from every angle imaginable.

Apparently only 2%.
nortex97
AG
will25u

will25u

Sea Speed
AG
Welp. Here we go.
MEEN Ag 05
AG
YouBet said:

Has Biden been removed from office yet? He and Kerry should be in jail awaiting trial for sedition and funding terrorism.

I agree that SHOULD happen, but are you kidding? Obama and Holder directly sold guns to Mexican cartels and no consequences....
Ghost Mech
Mary Bailey said:

Quote:

- the R&P board boys are going to be all over this thread shortly. Staff please act accordingly. I can't stress this enough staff PLEASE put some limits on the Bible verses being thrown around.....

Odd. You know you can just skip posts that you don't like, right? Staff can't just delete posts that you don't approve of. If it's not hateful or insulting another poster, just put your big boy pants on and roll with it. This conflict is rooted in religion. It's relevant.

P.S. You can also buy a star and block posters you don't like.

I said that based on experience. We've all seen threads get extremely bogged down when the Pre-Tribbers and Post-Tribbers start debating. And thats on a relatively peaceful/low emotion day......

I am not saying a religious/political discussion isn't warranted for the whole Israel/Palestine situation on F16; it is absolutely needed BUT a thread like this isn't the place for it.

BlueMiles
AG
I wonder if this is what's behind our sudden desire to have a border wall.
nortex97
AG
Not too surprising that nazi-loving Canada is full of these types.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Wonder if Trudeau will de-bank those guys?
Drake aTm
AG
wife is afraid to attend church today in fear of something happening
fredfredunderscorefred
AG
BudFox7 said:

and dems want to take that away. Ex 17892 as the enemy of America
fka ftc
If you are an "American" living within the vicinity of Gaza or attending a music festival near the border with Gaza, you are assuming a very hire level of risk in your actions.

Also, many times the classification of victims as "Americans" often refers to a foreign person who at some point and through some mechanism, attained US citizenship.

IMO, someone born and raised in the US who was on a trip to the Holy Land visiting safer locales who happens to get caught up in this is one thing. The children of an Israeli businessman who returned to Israel 20 years ago with those children who happen to be American citizens but are also Israeli citizens who were raised substantially are their lives as Israeli citizens are more "technically" Americans.

Some may say there is no difference and I get that. But I think there should be some consideration for passport holders vs someone born a raised in the United States.
BQ78
AG
Is she in Israel, if not tell her to get over it, go to church and pray for peace?
YouBet
AG
Perfect opportunity to round up people and deport them. I would put them on a plane, strap a parachute to their back, and push them out over the ME somewhere.
YouBet
AG
MEEN Ag 05 said:

YouBet said:

I agree that SHOULD happen, but are you kidding? Obama and Holder directly sold guns to Mexican cartels and no consequences....

It's extreme sarcasm because I know it will never happen. Democrats are allowed to be traitors and then get celebrated for it by their voters.

All of them are anti-American scum.
TH36
I wonder if the F-35 will get its first work. If I'm not mistaken, Israel owns a few already? Ali Bubba's gunna get a precision drop right up the ass.
geoag58
AG
Pinochet said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Hamas claimed Trump would crash the economy and start WW3? Because they are the only ones responsible for today's attack.

So sending billions to Iran, who armed Hamas, and leaving behind all that equipment in Afghanistan didn't have anything to do with this? Surely you're not serious.

Libtards should NEVER be taken seriously. If you do it is at your own peril.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
JobSecurity
AG
For those of us with only surface level knowledge of this whole thing, how would an Israeli war against 'gaza' work in reality? Is victory even achievable or will this turn into a situation like us trying to stabilize Afghanistan?
texag84
AG
To think, we armed them and financed this and future attack.
Shoefly!
AG
TH36 said:

I wonder if the F-35 will get its first work. If I'm not mistaken, Israel owns a few already? Ali Bubba's gunna get a precision drop right up the ass.

The 1st ones dropped should be those cave busters that drill down before exploding into Irans underground Nuclear program. I think the Israelites have success at this.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
texag84 said:

To think, we armed them and financed this and future attack.

All according to plan. We're next.
Troglodyte
AG
JobSecurity said:

For those of us with only surface level knowledge of this whole thing, how would an Israeli war against 'gaza' work in reality? Is victory even achievable or will this turn into a situation like us trying to stabilize Afghanistan?

Victory is not achievable. You can kill the Hamas leaders and destroy their weapons. Leaders will be replaced with more extreme leaders and weapons will be replaced by Iran and others. Once Israel starts killing civilians, they will stand down from international pressure.
mosdefn14
AG
Somebody watched the new Top Gun
Sea Speed
AG
YouBet said:

Perfect opportunity to round up people and deport them. I would put them on a plane, strap a parachute to their back, and push them out over the ME somewhere.

Inshallah
B-1 83
AG
Troglodyte said:

JobSecurity said:

Victory is not achievable. You can kill the Hamas leaders and destroy their weapons. Leaders will be replaced with more extreme leaders and weapons will be replaced by Iran and others. Once Israel starts killing civilians, they will stand down from international pressure.
Oh, that will happen, no doubt. Why not smash the #$&@ out of any structure that has ever held a Hamas member and use the bunker busters to collapse every stinking tunnel the rats have built to store weapons now? If you know the criticism is coming, go with it.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Ag with kids
AG
Ag In Ok said:

Jerusalem Post updates:

The IDF has conducted 500 airstrikes in the Gaza Strip and killed at least 400 terrorists, IDF Spokesperson Daniel Hagari said on Sunday morning.

An Israeli Patriot missile was launched in Israel's North on Sunday afternoon, over the city of Safed, according to Israeli reports. (Wonder if this was to take down a large drone - something larger/higher up than Iron Dome can handle)

IDF takes control of 22 villages, 29 entry points Hamas used to enter Israel

The parents of American-Israeli Hersh Golberg-Polin are looking for their son, who went missing at the nature party in the northern Negev on Saturday, October 7 when Hamas militants attacked.

The California-born 23-year-old was enjoying the festivities in the desert, having only just celebrated his birthday this week. He left his family on Friday night at 11 PM to enjoy the festivities and hasn't been heard from since Saturday morning. (Was waiting for this, how many Americans will Biden leave to their fate?)

Israel's Embassy to the United States reported over 100 soldiers and civilians were kidnapped into Gaza More than 2,000 wounded. (Current Israeli death toll is over 600)
The PAC-3 is an ABM...Anti-Ballistic Missile.

Not exactly what I'd expect to be fired at a slow moving drone...
First Page Last Page
Page 14 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.