Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,611 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
fixer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Raiderjay said:

fixer said:

GAC06 said:

fixer said:

So how in the hell didn't Iron dome system not catch even one of the missles?

I'm extremely skeptical that IDF was this poorly prepped.

What makes you think it didn't intercept anything? It's always been possible to overwhelm it with massed rockets
because the last time Hamas lobbed this many it seemed like the iron dome stopped most of them.

Last time they didn't launch several thousand rockets in a couple hours it was over multiple days
Ok fair enough.

Fenrir
Charpie said:

I can't imagine living a life with a safe room. When she worked for me, she said it was just how they grew up.

Quite a few older homes in El Paso have them. I am assuming it'll be the same for lots of places along our border as well.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
GAC06 said:

Quote:

Either way, it's our stuff being used

Evidence please
It's just a coincidence?
aTmAg
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

GAC06 said:

Quote:

Evidence please
It's just a coincidence?
Are there videos/pictures (that you can link) that show them using American weapons? I can't tell from the twitter videos I've seen so far.
Ghost Mech
GAC06 said:

Quote:

Evidence please

It's not quite evidence but I am guessing some of these fighters might be carrying some equipment they found lying around their country.

This is a fight as old as Abraham and it has the potential to spin out of control quickly. The Israelis aren't going to back down (and why should they?) nor is Hamas.

Hopefully we only get a few days of the heavy fighting and cooler heads prevail.
agent-maroon
AG
GAC06 said:

Quote:

Just kick all the muslims out and it would be a valuable piece of land. Let turkey/Egypt et al. Boat them to their country to become responsible citizens.

Not realistic to force countries to take them.
This is the reason that we have Palestinians and the current Israeli situation, is it not?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
GAC06
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

GAC06 said:

Quote:

Evidence please
It's just a coincidence?

Coincidence that the Taliban got some small arms and vehicles and some rando on twitter is making unsubstantiated claims? Sure.
Houstonag
AG
Caving in when they gave the Gaza Strip was a big mistake. Arms came via the sea and Israel as well as US intelligence got caught with their pants down, Biden.
Joseydog
AG
Israel and Mossad are ruthless. Hamas is going to rue this attack.

On a personal note, I have a friend that moved to Tel Aviv a few months ago. Please keep him, his family, and other Israelis in your prayers.
BonfireNerd04
It wasn't "realistic" to force Germany to accept expellees from Prussia and the Sudetenland, but we did it anyway.
GAC06
AG
So I guess Israel just needs to secure unconditional surrenders from some combination of Egypt/Turkey/Jordan/etc and they can force Palestinians there after they pacify Gaza.
SuhrThang
Israel is enabling their foes by not letting the hammer down very hard on them. That area of the world, with the exception of Israel, makes no worthwhile contribution to the planet. Actions have consequences. It's time to shut them down!!

“A drunkard’s dream if I ever did see one”
YouBet
AG
BonfireNerd04 said:

It wasn't "realistic" to force Germany to accept expellees from Prussia and the Sudetenland, but we did it anyway.

Yeah, screw realistic. Round them up and dump them off. Those countries claim to support them so let them step up.

Also, Iran has publicly announced their support for Hamas attack. Joe Biden officially a terrorist. Great job, Democrats!
Mary Bailey
Quote:

- the R&P board boys are going to be all over this thread shortly. Staff please act accordingly. I can't stress this enough staff PLEASE put some limits on the Bible verses being thrown around.....

Odd. You know you can just skip posts that you don't like, right? Staff can't just delete posts that you don't approve of. If it's not hateful or insulting another poster, just put your big boy pants on and roll with it. This conflict is rooted in religion. It's relevant.

P.S. You can also buy a star and block posters you don't like.

BD88
AG
Keeps getting better…

When does China attack Taiwan?
Ghost Mech

This one looks fake,,,,,

mts6175
AG
Nothing like using a video game for war propaganda
P.H. Dexippus
AG
GAC06
AG
Looks fake? Can't get one by you.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
mts6175 said:

Nothing like using a video game for war propaganda
Just wait until AI gets fully ramped up.
Nanomachines son
Pinochet said:

DargelSkout said:

I thought the citizens of Israel had guns. Why are they not using them? Instead of taking videos, they should be shooting out of those windows.

Not sure how true this is but it would make more sense why it doesn't appear the civilians are fighting back like a well armed populace.

Huh, I thought Israeli citizens had firearms since everyone was former military? That isn't the case? Why would they not allow former military to have them like the Swiss do?
Nanomachines son
Zergling Rush said:

agent-maroon said:

Zergling Rush said:

agent-maroon said:

Zergling Rush said:

You do realize that there are millions of fighting age Muslim men sitting around Europe waiting for something like that to happen?
And?
Really?

You don't see the threat posed by millions of un-educated men with a certain religious affiliation with the propensity for violence towards Israel who are easily swayed by digital media?
They can deport or kill them too. This is EXACTLY why it's so stupid to let them in in the first damn place...

I don't think those young scholars are going to take kindly to mass deportations if it comes to that.

At this point it's looking kinda like people like Angela Merkel and others in the EU/NATO/US allowed (maybe even wanted) something like this to happen.

Just hope the whole Ukraine thing doesn't back fire on them.

I realize this is a complete speculation Twitter post, but let's just be honest, we all know some of those weapons never made it to the battle field.....

Lmao, no loyalty among thieves. Everything about Ukraine is nothing but money laundering and theft, this should shock no one.
Ghost Mech
It's not your fellow Ags who you should be worried about believing crap that. It's the other sides reaction to it.

That little piece of propaganda is going to fly around the Muslim world.
Ghost Mech

doubledog
agent-maroon said:

GAC06 said:

Quote:

Just kick all the muslims out and it would be a valuable piece of land. Let turkey/Egypt et al. Boat them to their country to become responsible citizens.

Not realistic to force countries to take them.
This is the reason that we have Palestinians and the current Israeli situation, is it not?
IF only they could make it to our southern border, they could then fight their JIHAD from Minnesota.
Nanomachines son
Joseydog said:

On a personal note, I have a friend that moved to Tel Aviv a few months ago. Please keep him, his family, and other Israelis in your prayers.

Both sides are ruthless. With our attention focused on Ukraine and most of our military support going there, this could get ugly.
wevi
aggiehawg
AG
Nanomachines son said:

Joseydog said:

Both sides are ruthless. With our attention focused on Ukraine and most of our military support going there, this could get ugly.
Yes. It will get ugly fast and there's no way to stop it. Iran doesn't care about sanctions anymore. No one has any leverage here to stop it.
dmart90
AG
Nobody in the Middle East has ever been interested in taking the Palestinians. Sounds like Iran and Qatar volunteered today...
Robert L. Peters
I think the real support of Israel is related to the proximity of Suez Canal.
Raiderjay
Nanomachines son said:

Joseydog said:

Yep, we have contributed to this.,..

- the horrible evacuation of Afganistan
- the depletion of our military arsenal and focus on Ukraine
- a weakened woke military
- a weak, mentally unstable leader

This has all played in to this happening as there is lilttle fear we will get involved or do anything....

Hell I expect soon the chant from the left loons here will be it is all Israel's fault and we side with Palestine....
Ag with kids
AG
Zergling Rush said:

I remember when Hitler thought opening up the Eastern front before securing the Western front was a good idea...

Glad I get to see a reenactment in real time though...
TRADUCTOR
Hamas going scooby doo using 10hp ultralight parachute kites and panga boats to infiltrate Israel because the wall works.
Raiderjay
The Head of Hamas to Bagdad Bob:

"Hold My Beer".....
GAC06
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

Hamas going scooby doo using 10hp ultralight parachute kites and panga boats to infiltrate Israel because the wall works.

They also went through the fence/wall
First Page Last Page
Page 7 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.