Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,607 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Houstonag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Iran is at the source of this attack for they supply weapons. Israeli should hit Iranian military manufacturing locations and keep it up until the say uncle. It will not be fun and short but that is what needs to be done. Israel has gotten soft with their liberal push backs against Netanyahu. There is no negotiations with Hamas that yield peace. Israel must always be on guard and never trust them or Iran.
CheeseSndwch
aTmAg said:

CheeseSndwch said:

There's a post over on r/combatfootage of the base raid and it's gut wrenching. Numerous KIA that look like they were either rounded up and executed in their barracks or they made their last stand there before being overrun.
Looks to me they caught the Israelis sleeping. There is no way they'd allow themselves to get rounded up. They aren't cowards like Palestinians.

The element of surprise was certainly a factor but unfortunately it appears that several members of the IDF have been captured and taken as hostages/POWs.
Kozmozag
Israel caught with there pants down. I wouldn't want to be in Gaza today.
Aggrad08
AG
Sad for all the innocents caught up in this. Hamas will bring a high price on themselves and their people.

It's a shame they don't tattoo themselves or put some other identifying mark to just wipe them out without all the collateral
tremble
AG
Gloves off with Iran. Biden admin look like ****ing morons, as always.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Robert L. Peters said:

Looks like they already raped her from the blood.

Cant unsee that. Animals.
TAMU1990
AG
Reporters need to ask how much military hardware left in Afghanistan is being used to attack Israel
CheeseSndwch
MouthBQ98
AG
The radicals WANT the violence. It helps them create resentment and recruit as long as they are allowed to remain substantially intact and in power.

I wonder what our 6 billion dollars for Iran helped motivate? Cash is fungible and even future cash can be borrowed against today.
Ag with kids
AG
GAC06 said:

And on that note…

This sounds like the gloves are coming off...
heavily intoxtricated
Well, this could be significant.
Harry Stone
AG
Libs are giddy. They hate israel
Ghost Mech
Couple of thoughts on this morning's events.

- I think everyone can agree the Israelis will defend themselves and are going to do so in short order.

- Israel hasn't been defeated by any stretch, they just got caught with a sucker punch while their guard was down.

- This has the potential to get EXTREMELY VIOLENT. Hamas and anyone remotely associated with them are going to pay a heavy price.

- This has the potential to draw in players/enemies from around the world, rock global financial markets to their core, and cause extreme polarization between major religions like we haven't seen in 22 years. Buckle up for a wild one next week.

-Hopefully cooler heads will prevail but that's pretty unlikely for at least a week or two. I doubt the Israelis are going to just walk away and forget this happened.

- There will be some that want to say that the Israelis brought this on themselves but that shipped sailed when Hamas decided to kill civilians as the first order of battle. This wasn't a run of the mill terrorist attack, these were the first shots in a full on war.

- Many of the comments posted over the next couple of days on F16 in regard to this will be absolutely devoid of any real world intelligence and should be filtered as complete speculation. Just because we remember where we were on 9/11 or spent time in Desert Storm it doesn't make us experts.

- the R&P board boys are going to be all over this thread shortly. Staff please act accordingly. I can't stress this enough staff PLEASE put some limits on the Bible verses being thrown around.....

and forgot to add

- European capitals around the world should be on speed dial to Tel Aviv begging them to show a little restraint. They all know they ****ed up by allowing a Muslim invasion force into their backyards. If Israel goes too far, the fight can come to Europe.
Ag with kids
AG
Monkeypoxfighter said:

Great work, Hamas. You've just cost the lives of hundreds, if not thousands of your own people. When will folks learn that if you leave Israel alone they leave you alone?
I heard a great saying once:

If the Palestinians put down all their weapons, there would be no more war.

If the Israelis put down all their weapons, there would be no more Israel.
BD88
AG
tremble
AG
Mossad is going to start picking off IRGC folks very publicly.
UTExan
BD88 said:

Hezbollah needs to be eliminated as well.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
LoneStarFree
I have friend over there right now. He stated he had spent the morning, from 8:30-12:30 ( Israeli time), running between his apartment and a bomb shelter.
fredfredunderscorefred
AG
Harry Stone said:

Many in the dem party are celebrating for sure. Members of "the squad" probably won't be able to contain their giddiness
Raiderjay
This will get ugly…..

And we are ripe for a similar attack here. No border, weakened military and loss of focus on enemies that still want us destroyed…..
Robert L. Peters
So is this just Gaza or West Bank too?
annie88
AG
Horrible.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
fredfredunderscorefred said:

Harry Stone said:

Many in the dem party are celebrating for sure. Members of "the squad" probably won't be able to contain their giddiness

Oh, I fully expect to Tlaib and Omar to make more disgusting comments.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Charpie
AG
Been texting with my former intern who is Israeli. She and her immediate family live in Austin. Her parents, in-laws and extended family live outside of Tel Aviv. She said that they are pulling civilians out of their homes.

"It's like '73 all over again. How did they not know it was coming"

"The govt is a mess Hamas is smartly taking advantage."

Her family is safe and in their safe rooms.

Just awful
2wealfth Man
AG
will25u said:

(1) Iran is not stable internally, (2) What Russian success in Ukraine (3) Biden can print the money he needs
BD88
AG
Raiderjay said:

This will get ugly…..

And we are ripe for a similar attack here. No border, weakened military and loss of focus on enemies that still want us destroyed…..
Sad but so true…
Ag In Ok
AG
Robert L. Peters said:

So is this just Gaza or West Bank too?

Not yet but that may be a matter of hours, including the Golan Heights as well, assuming Hezbollah jumps in which i bet they have been or will be paid to do.
Ghost Mech
Choosing sides or trying to cool things down?

tremble
AG
Qatar is nothing new. They hosted the Taliban and Hamas leadership currently.
aggiehawg
AG
From the Ukraine war thread, it appears that both Russia and Ukraine have access to Iranian drones, if not other other weapons. Does Iran have enough weapons to support Russia, Hamas, and Hezbollah? We've seen where drones radically change the waging of war.

What do the Saudis do? The Egyptians?
suburban cowboy
AG
If I'm Israel I kill them all. Kill them, their families, their children, their friends. If Iran blinks or taunts I'd kill them all too.
No Spin Ag
aggiehawg said:

From the Ukraine war thread, it appears that both Russia and Ukraine have access to Iranian drones, if not other other weapons. Does Iran have enough weapons to support Russia, Hamas, and Hezbollah? We've seen where drones radically change the waging of war.

What do the Saudis do? The Egyptians?

That's the $64,000 question.

I'm fully expecting Israel to go after whoever gave Hamas the weapons and training to do this.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Ag with kids
AG
BD88 said:

Oh good.

A Twofer!!!
Logos Stick
As far as Saudi Arabia, they've been working on a deal with us where they officially recognize Israel. There is no way they are taking the side of Hamas here. Their main eemy is Iran, not Israel. They've been engaged in a proxy war with each other since the 70s.

This is from yesterday's WSJ:

"DUBAI Saudi Arabia has told the White House it would be willing to boost oil production early next year if crude prices are higha move aimed at winning goodwill in Congress for a deal in which the kingdom would recognize Israel and in return get a defense pact with Washington, Saudi and U.S. officials said."
Ghost Mech
You do realize that there are millions of fighting age Muslim men sitting around Europe waiting for something like that to happen?
First Page Last Page
Page 3 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.