Israel/Hamas going at it

1,660,752 Views | 9798 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Trigon Jin
LMCane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reality:

1. Israel agrees to a US and Qatari/Egyptian plan that the US says is "very generous"

2. Hamas rejects this agreement

3. Hamas gets their leftist media friends around the world to then announce "Hamas accepts plan" although it is not the same plan that all the other parties had agreed to.

4. Worldwide media condemns Israel for "not accepting" the Hamas plan.
HunterAggie
LMCane said:

Reality:

1. Israel agrees to a US and Qatari/Egyptian plan that the US says is "very generous"

2. Hamas rejects this agreement

3. Hamas gets their leftist media friends around the world to then announce "Hamas accepts plan" although it is not the same plan that all the other parties had agreed to.

4. Worldwide media condemns Israel for "not accepting" the Hamas plan.
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Hamas (and other terrorist organizations) playbook.
ProgN
LMCane said:

I don't believe it- it's just the latest lie from Hamas to drive international condemnation of israel.

and the world media passes it along as if it's from Vatican City.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13388087/Hamas-accepts-Gaza-ceasefire-proposal.html
Quote:

Hamas told Egyptian and Qatari mediators that it had accepted their Gaza ceasefire proposal, but Israel has refused and described the deal as 'a ruse'.

The Palestinian terror group issued issued a statement on Monday saying its supreme leader, Ismail Haniyeh, had delivered the news in a phone call with Qatar's prime minister and Egypt's intelligence minister.

The two Middle Eastern nations have been mediating months of talks between Israel and Hamas. There were no immediate details over what the agreement entailed

But an Israeli official said the proposal that Hamas had accepted was a 'softened' version of an Egyptian proposal, which included 'far-reaching' conclusions that Israel could not accept.

'This would appear to be a ruse intended to make Israel look like the side refusing a deal,' said the Israeli official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.
You called it man.
JFABNRGR
AG
Has Israel ever simply stated give back the hostages both dead and alive and we will only hold those responsible accountable.
LMCane
JFABNRGR said:

Has Israel ever simply stated give back the hostages both dead and alive and we will only hold those responsible accountable.
of course they have since October 8

Israel from the beginning has stated release all the hostages and Hamas surrender and the war is over.
JFABNRGR
AG
LMCane said:

JFABNRGR said:

Israel from the beginning has stated release all the hostages and Hamas surrender and the war is over.
Thats what I thought and seems pretty damn reasonable to me!
Raiderjay
Looks like Israel is kicking things off in Rafa.....

[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Maroon Dawn
AG
Raiderjay said:

Looks like Israel is kicking things off in Rafa.....

Good

Time to ignore the stalling by terrorist supporting useful idiots and destroy Hamas
TexAgs91
AG
LMCane said:

JFABNRGR said:

Why? Hamas still has to answer for all the murders.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
aTmAg
AG
After surrender, death penalty is assumed.
aTmAg
AG
After this war is over, Israel needs to announce a shift in policy that all hostages will be considered dead the moment they are taken. Every non-Palestinian should be allowed to self arm and expected to fight to the death if another Oct 7th were to ever happen. Don't let you or your family be taken hostage.

The fact that Israel has negotiated for hostages in the past is the reason so many hostages have been taken this time around. They are paying for that past mistake.
LMCane
aTmAg said:

After this war is over, Israel needs to announce a shift in policy that all hostages will be considered dead the moment they are taken. Every non-Palestinian should be allowed to self arm and expected to fight to the death if another Oct 7th were to ever happen. Don't let you or your family be taken hostage.

The fact that Israel has negotiated for hostages in the past is the reason so many hostages have been taken this time around. They are paying for that past mistake.
it's a huge problem. and it is even worse because the surviving families, some of them are demonstrating AGAINST the Israeli government.

which only makes Hamas realize "hey, it's working just keep letting the Israeli families pressure their own government to surrender"

there are a lot of idiots on the Israeli side as well as in Hamas.
Who?mikejones!
Hamas is saying g "we accept our terms." The media then runs with it and Biden pressures Israel to accept.

Public sentiment is further turned against Israel. This is a propaganda move.
Raiderjay
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Who?mikejones!
Who?mikejones!

Times up for hamas and biden
Who?mikejones!
Artorias
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Biden continues to be a little *****
Mathguy64
AG
I'm trying to imagine what the current administration's response would have been if instead of Hamas attacking Israel, killing, raping and taking hostages the way they did, if instead it had been a collection of Mexican drug cartels and they had done the same thing coming across the border into San Diego.

Yeah. I got nothing. Nothing but they would have rolled over belly up.
Who?mikejones!
Agthatbuilds said:

Hamas is saying g "we accept our terms." The media then runs with it and Biden pressures Israel to accept.

Public sentiment is further turned against Israel. This is a propaganda move.

ProgN
Artorias said:

Agthatbuilds said:

I don't have a link because I heard this on the radio so please verify if it's accurate before assuming it's fact. It was said that the US is withholding offensive weapons to Israel earlier today. I hope that's not true and I would love to delete this post should someone post that it's not true. Ukraine gets all they want but our closest ally in the ME are denied offensive support from us after Congress approved aid. We're f'ing joke.
Raiderjay
ProgN said:

Artorias said:

Agthatbuilds said:

I don't have a link because I heard this on the radio so please verify if it's accurate before assuming it's fact. It was said that the US is withholding offensive weapons to Israel earlier today. I hope that's not true and I would love to delete this post should someone post that it's not true. Ukraine gets all they want but our closest ally in the ME are denied offensive support from us after Congress approved aid. We're f'ing joke.
It is true....
aTmAg
AG
LMCane said:

aTmAg said:

it's a huge problem. and it is even worse because the surviving families, some of them are demonstrating AGAINST the Israeli government.

which only makes Hamas realize "hey, it's working just keep letting the Israeli families pressure their own government to surrender"

there are a lot of idiots on the Israeli side as well as in Hamas.
Liberals make everything worse. It's amazing how stupid they are. And unlike Americans, I have a hard time believing that Israeli libs actually want the destruction of their own country. They are simply THAT stupid.

This reminds me of a story I heard from a Sammy The Bull (the mobster) youtube channel. He said that somebody who was tangentially related to the mob had a son kidnapped. The mob instructed the family to NOT pay ransom and to not involve the police. The police caught wind and contacted the family, but they told the police "we have no son". Sure enough, the kid was found dead. But the mob hunted the dudes down and killed them (in excruciating ways). Sure enough, no more mobster kids had been kidnapped. Weird how well that works..
Who?mikejones!
Who?mikejones!
fc2112
I love it.

Hamas writes peace deal the way they want it, hand it to Egypt and say "we accept the proposed deal".
JFABNRGR
AG
Maroon Dawn
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Biden desperately trying to save his votes

But Israel showed him what they think of another weak Dems "line in the sand"
BQ78
AG
Israel should respond by saying they accept Hamas' unconditional surrender
aggiehawg
AG
BQ78 said:

Israel should respond by saying they accept Hamas' unconditional surrender
Or, "Nuts!"
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Biden desperately trying to save his votes
Does it really add up to enough votes to matter? Is it really worth selling our souls to support these barbarian terrorists?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag with kids
AG
Artorias said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Putting politics above the best interests of the US...

Typical of him...
Demosthenes81
AG
BenFiasco14
AG
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
BenFiasco14
AG
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
First Page Last Page
Page 260 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.