Israel/Hamas going at it

1,671,854 Views | 9830 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by txags92
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

TH36
Every time I hear Ritters name I think of Clear and Present Danger.
aggiehawg
AG
JobSecurity
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman
We primed up for something big. I wouldn't be surprised if we ain't sucked into a full scale war with Iran in the next several weeks due to some spectacular precipitating event. Large scale attack somewhere in the world. Attack on a CVN. The situation is extremely volatile.
Furlock Bones
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

We primed up for something big. I wouldn't be surprised if we ain't sucked into a full scale war with Iran in the next several weeks due to some spectacular precipitating event. Large scale attack somewhere in the world. Attack on a CVN. The situation is extremely volatile.

that won't happen.
Ag87H2O
AG
1. So it's was a Hamas misfire, not an Israeli bomb
2. It hit the parking lot, not the hospital
3. 500 dead was grossly exaggerated by Hamas to inflame the public.

The entire narrative was a complete fabrication.

And the international media bought it hook, line, and sinker - more than ready to blame Israel even though it came straight from the same Hamas that that just ten days ago attacked and killed innocent people, executed and burned children and babies, and is currently holding/abusing hostages.

Israel should tell the leadership of every one of these countries to shove it and go back to hitting Hamas with everything they've got until the Hamas infrastucture is completely destroyed and every last threat is dead. They better make sure the Arab world understands loud and clear what will happen to them when you aim to hurt Israelis.

Overwhelming force and threat of destruction is the only language they understand.
Proposition Joe
TH36 said:

You are SUCH a boy scout.
Stat Monitor Repairman
We watching a live action Tom Clancy novel.
txags92
AG
TH36 said:

That Ritter was a lying weasel too.
txags92
AG

We watching a live action Tom Clancy novel.
With a little "Wag the Dog" thrown in for good measure.
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks for the links, pard'.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Leaving
Sims
AG
That could have gone much worse than it did. I'm consistently grateful for the expertise and professionalism of those in charge of protecting the leader of the free world. At short notice, to go to Israel in the face of such an abysmal failure of intelligence gathering is a pretty big ask and it appears they're still batting 1.000.
DTP02
AG
So one thing we can unequivocally say here is that a "hospital" wasn't hit by anyone.

A parking lot where people were camped out was hit, which happened to be next to a hospital. There was minimal damage to the hospital itself.

Since no one will ever be able to fully convince the diehard partisans that their side may have been responsible (even though the weight of available evidence is heavily on the side of Palestinian responsibility), the PR fight should be focused on what was a clear lie/exaggeration: there was no hospital hit and the number of casualties was greatly exaggerated unless people were sleeping on top of each other like cordwood.

Those two propaganda points, it being a hospital that was hit (instead of a parking lot) and the claimed number of casualties being 500, are debunked at this point. That's undeniable, even using the Palestinian's own videos. That should lead anyone with even a smidge of objectivity to question the rest of the Hamas/leftist propaganda regarding who was responsible for the missile.

I'm sure "Bubblez" and the like are still bought in, though, or at least bought in to spreading the lies despite any cognitive dissonance.
aezmvp
I can give you a realistic scenario:

1. Israeli ground invasion into Gaza.
2. Hezbollah attacks Israel.
3. Ground invasion of Lebannon by Israel.
4. One or more embassy bombings in the style of the Beirut marine barracks.
5. Embassy overrun and hostages taken. Al Quds members identified.
6. US naval strikes in retaliation against Iranian proxies in Syria/Lebannon or elsewhere.
7. Hezbollah launches significant rocket attack against US Med task force, injuries and deaths occur.
8. Strikes on Iranian port facilities.
9. Iranian swarm attacks on US naval vessels and/or US flagged merchants in Persian gulf.
Etc.

I don't think we'll get into a war with Iran, but it's definitely a non-zero chance. And if anyone could f it up it would be this administration.

Edit: Yes I should write a novel.
CDUB98
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

So one thing we can unequivocally say here is that a hospital wasn't hit by anyone.

A parking lot where people were camped out was hit, which happened to be next to a hospital.
The IDF has such precise targeting, they can hit an apartment window on a specific floor to take out a Hamas leader but they missed the hospital and hit a small parking lot instead? Yeah, that does not make any sense.

It was Hamas or Hamas affiliated.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

9. Iranian swarm attacks on US naval vessels and/or US flagged merchants in Persian gulf.
I'm concerned about your #9 here. This might be high probability if I had to guess.
aezmvp
They've pulled a couple of things to test our capabilities with fewer than a dozen at once but if you ended up with a frigate or destroyer off on it's own I'm unsure of how effective we could be against 30+ small vessels zodiac style with missiles which is kind of what they've done.
aggiehawg
AG
aezmvp said:

6. US naval strikes in retaliation against Iranian proxies in Syria/Lebannon or elsewhere.
7. Hezbollah launches significant rocket attack against US Med task force, injuries and deaths occur.
Etc.

I don't think we'll get into a war with Iran, but it's definitely a non-zero chance. And if anyone could f it up it would be this administration.

Let's go 1914 and how alliances sparked WWI.

Say Iran declares war on Israel? Then what?
Rossticus
Saudis now telling people to GTFO Lebanon also.

zgolfz85
AG
aezmvp said:

Etc.

If I'm a US flagged merchant ship, I'm not anywhere close to the ME right now IF I can avoid it. T&P for those brave crews
aezmvp
https://apnews.com/article/iraq-militias-iran-us-base-attack-drone-hamas-israel-war-80f6739c3ab34662afba316285914e39

Iran backed Iraqi militias running drones over US bases there. Not a surprise really. I would expect them to especially target bases where US drones and intelligence groups are housed.
JFABNRGR
AG
Too much resources have been spent on all this hospital bombing hocus pocus.

Maybe we should focus on convincing the world to move gaza into somalia.
CDUB98
AG
aezmvp said:

https://apnews.com/article/iraq-militias-iran-us-base-attack-drone-hamas-israel-war-80f6739c3ab34662afba316285914e39

Iran backed Iraqi militias running drones over US bases there. Not a surprise really. I would expect them to especially target bases where US drones and intelligence groups are housed.
Since they are flying over our bases, can we shoot them down?

Or would that be another thing that kicks it off with Iran?
Ducks4brkfast
AG
CDUB98 said:

aezmvp said:

Since they are flying over our bases, can we shoot them down?

Or would that be another thing that kicks it off with Iran?
We shot them down, no?
CDUB98
AG
Oops.

Guess I should read the article.
LMCane
[Stop derailing the thread with posts that are not directly related to the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas -- Staff]
Sea Speed
AG

Quote:

I'm concerned about your #9 here. This might be high probability if I had to guess.

Even in a convoy, I have been surrounded by iranian gunboats in the straits of hormuz. A cruiser flew up and confronted them and it was badass to watch, but they were still a nuisance. I was on a high value asset though, one of which I wouldn't be surprised to see targeted if SHTF.
nortex97
AG
Totally agreed. Hamas induced death and suffering should be exported to a place like Somalia, sufficiently far still from the US.

Let the arab states fund the Palestine 2.0 colony there, via humanitarian relief. Israel has put up with it enough, including arab-Israeli's, and Jordan/Egypt don't want this 'human' refuse either. It's appropriate to remember again in this thread that the PLO/palestinians supported Saddam Hussein's takeover of Kuwait too, so after that war the Kuwaiti's returned the favor and deported them back to Gaza/West Bank. Muslim brotherhood in Egypt, and an attempt at a revolution in Jordan.

War and suffering follows this group of dirt bags wherever they land.
aezmvp
We shot them down. And no that won't start anything with Iran. The want the proxies to remain proxies.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Sea Speed said:

Quote:

Even in a convoy, I have been surrounded by iranian gunboats in the straits of hormuz. A cruiser flew up and confronted them and it was badass to watch, but they were still a nuisance. I was on a high value asset though, one of which I wouldn't be surprised to see targeted if SHTF.
Am familiar. Highest risk was with respect to wooden dhows with low radar signature. In low visibility they can get right up on you before you even know it.
infinity ag
I think this is a great time for our forces to help Israeli forces to clean out the Gaza strip of these terrorists. No better time.
Bellards Boys
Can we stop with the "humanitarian aide" words for Gaza...humanitarians don't behave lower than the animal kingdom.

Why dont we call a spade a spade, and refer to it as "terrorist aide". That is closer to the truth.
BB's
First Page Last Page
Page 160 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.