Do you think Republicans will lose control of the House?

2,347 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by BluHorseShu
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's not just going to be the presidency, house, and senate. A Trump nomination will also lead to widespread GOP losses in state houses, governors, and other statewide offices. Good luck to any GOP incumbent when you have Trump at the top of the ballot.
cevans_40
AG
fka ftc said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

Waffledynamics said:

Htownag11 said:

There is no "if". Trump will be the Republican nominee. So all you bleeders need to come to grips with it.

Do you care more about Trump winning the primary or the general? Seems like him winning the primary, regardless of how many people he alienates, is the only thing Trump voters care about.

That is correct. They know he can't win the general. They know the Dems are begging the Repubs to nominate him again.

But Trump empowers them. Gives them a voice that's been missing. That's why they reference Jesus and use phrases like "proven warrior" and share memes about "he's the only one standing between us and them"'. It goes beyond a political affiliation at this point.

The only similarity I've ever seen to this is the Obama fascination. The "tingle up my leg" comments and the images that show him with the halo, or looking off into the distance with his chin raised. This is the exact same level of rock star groupie as then, it's just called MAGA and it's on the other side of the aisle.

No matter how much you wish it true cause you otherwise cannot explain Trump's popularity, but NO ONE worships Trump, his supporters are not his acolytes, and he is a proven warrior and has suffered intense political persecution, particularly from weak-kneed supposed Rs and "conservatives" who just want a nice white guy from central casting to be POTUS and all will magically return to normal.

You use MAGA like it's a bad thing. Really, making America great is a bad thing? Look in the mirror if you want to understand what the problem with the R party is all about.
Too busy looking down his nose to do that.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
cevans_40 said:

fka ftc said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

Waffledynamics said:

Htownag11 said:

There is no "if". Trump will be the Republican nominee. So all you bleeders need to come to grips with it.

Do you care more about Trump winning the primary or the general? Seems like him winning the primary, regardless of how many people he alienates, is the only thing Trump voters care about.

That is correct. They know he can't win the general. They know the Dems are begging the Repubs to nominate him again.

But Trump empowers them. Gives them a voice that's been missing. That's why they reference Jesus and use phrases like "proven warrior" and share memes about "he's the only one standing between us and them"'. It goes beyond a political affiliation at this point.

The only similarity I've ever seen to this is the Obama fascination. The "tingle up my leg" comments and the images that show him with the halo, or looking off into the distance with his chin raised. This is the exact same level of rock star groupie as then, it's just called MAGA and it's on the other side of the aisle.

No matter how much you wish it true cause you otherwise cannot explain Trump's popularity, but NO ONE worships Trump, his supporters are not his acolytes, and he is a proven warrior and has suffered intense political persecution, particularly from weak-kneed supposed Rs and "conservatives" who just want a nice white guy from central casting to be POTUS and all will magically return to normal.

You use MAGA like it's a bad thing. Really, making America great is a bad thing? Look in the mirror if you want to understand what the problem with the R party is all about.
Too busy looking down his nose to do that.

You might as well start charging me rent.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I wonder if there's been a historical step-up for republican votes when the absentee votes arrived, given those had been mainly from the military.
Florida 2000. That's why Al Gore's team didn't want them counted.
BluHorseShu
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

BluHorseShu said:

damiond said:

the left will likely cheat their way to another win
then tds folks will say they were right
This is always a great binary theory...Trump either wins, or the dems cheated....There are absolutely no other possibilities. CDS is alive and well.

Woah...a color graph....I stand corrected.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.