Texas Breaks Another Northern State

5,012 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TAMU1990
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/massachusetts-crumbles-under-weight-of-border-crisis

" Massachusetts has resorted to mobilizing the National Guard to address the arrival of illegal immigrants as Democrat-run cities and states continue to collapse in the face of a border crisis they have ignored for too long".

"Massachusetts deployed National Guard members as "rapid response teams" to 40 hotels and motels to coordinate meals, medical care, and transportation for the illegal immigrants arriving in the state. There are more than 6,000 illegal immigrant families in Massachusetts's emergency shelters, with 20-35 families seeking shelter every day."

///
No word from the self-designated sanctuary cities on their plans to cope with the onslaught,
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
Love Gun
**** Joe Biden
NavyAg92
AG
Good. F'em. F'em all up North!!
Rapier108
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Ag with kids
AG
They don't care about border issues because it doesn't impact them being so far away.

But, NOW, that it DOES impact them, all of a sudden, it's a HUGE problem.

So...suck it yankees.
APHIS AG
Now it is time for Maryland (Baltimore) and Pennsylvania (Philadelphia) to feel the wrath of Texas.
The Banned
I honestly take no pleasure in this. I am happy that the "holier than thou"s from 1000+ miles away are finally getting to see what the real world ramifications are.
DrEvazanPhD
Every single northern state that has sanctuary cities and accuses Texas of racism can now eat a giant bag of illegal ****s
Dimebag Darrell
APHIS AG said:

Now it is time for Maryland (Baltimore) and Pennsylvania (Philadelphia) to feel the wrath of Texas.

We should be dumping them by the thousands in rich white liberal enclaves in the coastal states.
Love Gun
APHIS AG said:

And Atlanta and Minneapolis, too. Time to take those cities back by fighting fire with fire.

**** Joe Biden
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

I honestly take no pleasure in this. I am happy that the "holier than thou"s from 1000+ miles away are finally getting to see what the real world ramifications are.

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

with 20-35 families seeking shelter every day.
35 families a day and they call out the National Guard?

lol...

They drop that many anchor babies every day at Parkland and have for decades.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mas89
AG
A family member was on a travel trip recently in the Boston area and traveled from Gloucester to Cape Cod.

The group was amazed that they did not see a single Hispanic looking person in the 5 days they were there. And not very many African Americans.
TAMU1990
AG
Mas89 said:

A family member was on a travel trip recently in the Boston area and traveled from Gloucester to Cape Cod.

The group was amazed that they did not see a single Hispanic looking person in the 5 days they were there. And not very many African Americans.
My husband's family is from NE - the area is lily white. Time for that to change.
APHIS AG
TAMU1990 said:

Mas89 said:

My husband's family is from NE - the area is lily white. Time for that to change.
And when it changes, attitudes will also change for NIMBY is universal.
Owlagdad
Enjoy the frijoles instead of Boston baked beans!!
DannyDuberstein
AG
Double the buses
Jock 07
AG
Drop em off at the pier in Santa Monica and Brentwood. They think they have a homeless problem in Venice beach right now? Just wait.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
TAMU1990 said:

Mas89 said:

No no no! This was part of my escape plan, move as north as possible!
BigRobSA
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

lol...

"Dropping babies can hurt the babies." histag
TAMU1990
AG
Emotional Support Cobra said:

TAMU1990 said:

Mas89 said:

No no no! This was part of my escape plan, move as north as possible!
Maine is beautiful. I love it. But REALLY white. As a Texan it's strange to not see any minorities. AT ALL.
dreyOO
AG N ASIA
AG
I think we should send about 10;000 to Biden's neighborhood in Delaware. Given the amount of time he spends there it would give him an idea of the magnitude of the situation.
Ribeye-Rare
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Double the buses

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
The Banned said:

That's why it had to happen. They had no problems with small border towns and small local agencies being overrun.
TexAgs91
AG
TAMU1990 said:

Mas89 said:

What's wrong with white?
YouBet
AG
We are Rome near its end. Hope everyone enjoys the next phase of this.
TAMU1990
AG
TexAgs91 said:

TAMU1990 said:

Mas89 said:

What's wrong with white?
Nothing. If people vote for open borders they need to be in the game. If it's good enough for Texas it's good enough for New England.
EskimoJoe
DannyDuberstein said:

Double the buses

The libs so pine and yearn for a super hyper ultra high speed train, so build them one for the express purpose of shipping them large quantities of illegals.
Urban Ag
AG
APHIS AG said:

I want Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine to feel the full effect. 90%+ white states. Send them tens of thousands. Hundreds of thousands.

Step up white libs, it's your turn for the that full third world experience you've been wanting.

Pro tip - put trash cans in the bathroom stalls. Just FYI.
Urban Ag
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

Every single northern state that has sanctuary cities and accuses Texas of racism can now eat a giant bag of illegal ****s
Con Chorizo mucho

Mary Bailey
Ag with kids said:

They don't care about border issues because it doesn't impact them being so far away.

But, NOW, that it DOES impact them, all of a sudden, it's a HUGE problem.

So...suck it yankees.
Exactly right.

Abbott and DeSantis got a lot of criticism for this policy but at a minimum, it's opened the eyes of the ignorant who had no concern about how illegal immigration affects the border states.
ts5641
I thought we were a nation of immigrants and they're to be welcomed and enrich our diversity. Ya know, diversity is our strength...
doubledog
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

lol...

We call that Tuesday lunch rush crowd at the Texas border at El Paso.
rackmonster
AG
NavyAg92 said:

Good. F'em. F'em all up North!!
Funny, but the Corps of Cadets Association doesn't feel that way. They never seem to stop asking me for my Blue State money.

Never hear you complain about all that Blue State money after Hurricane Harvey. (even after The Texas GOP. voted against aid for Hurricane Sandy). Never heard you complain after the Deep Freeze, when Texas got $20 Billion in Federal Aid.

Trust me, we feel the same way about Texas as you do about the rest of the Good Old USA.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.